"Pac was supposed to be on the best of both worlds not Jay" - R kelly

Options
TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Reason
tupac.jpgr-kelly.jpg
In this months issue of XXL, singer R. Kelly revealed the original idea for a 'Best Of Both Worlds' cd, was supposed to be a Kels/2Pac collaboration.

"Well ‘I Wish’ was basically about Tupac at first. I met Tupac in L.A.- the [Hotel Nikko], and he was rolling by in his drop-top whatever hot car. I seen him, and I yelled out, “‘Pac! ‘Pac!” He was driving by, rolling by himself. I’m like, ‘This n**** got a lot of ? to be rolling by hisself!” So we kicked it for a minute, I said “Dude, we need to do an album.” See, The Best Of Both Worlds was for me and Pac at first. “I Wish” was gonna be the first song we were gonna do," Kels told the magazine.

I can't help but wonder what that album would have sounded like. One thing I am sure of is Pac would have killed that "I Wish" joint. It would have been a perfect song for his style of rapping.

So the question is, would you have rather heard a 2Pac/R. Kelly album instead of the one with Jay-Z?

Pac wouldve murdered this song

Comments

• TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    R. Kelly is a child molester and ? ass ? ....
    who cares....

? feelins is hurt by the media
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lies

R. Kelly is a child molester using a dead man's name to stay relevant.
  • PlatinumStylez
    PlatinumStylez Members Posts: 383
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think a r Kelly 2pac album woulda been dope
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well, one's a ? and the other is a child molester...I could see it happening....
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited October 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Lol R Kelly could realize an album right now and go platinum... Lol @ needing to use someone name to be relevant

R Kelly can sing. But I'm not gonna put any money in a child molesters pocket. I'm a responsible man tryna keep the community safe for kids like you.

Trey Songz ended R Kellys career just like Kellz did Aaron Hall.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    R. Kelly is a child molester and ? ass ? ....
    who cares....

C/S......................
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    R. Kelly is a joke, he got some classic records, but that ? ain't ?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol if that quote is real kelz soundz MAAAD!
  • Ishi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    jonathand wrote: »
    well, one's a ? and the other is a child molester...I could see it happening....

Pac didn't ? anyone he wasn't even excused of ? and the girl that excused him of a crime gave him head willingly in a club a little while before the whole stunt went down so the whole thang was a bunch of ? .
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And I guess Biggie was supposed to originally do the album him and Birdman had comin out
  • Ishi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Trey Songz ended R Kelly career?? Lol is this a serious post??

Kelly is a GREAT....you can't end hiis career

oh and Jay Z hits women
    Gucci killed a person
    Nas threaten his baby life
    a lot of artists do stupid ? R Kellyvwas proven not guilty by a court of his peers

OJ was proven not guilty but in reality we all know that ? killed his wife and that guy with her......................(If i was paying a ? 40grand a month on bs i would go OJ on her ass too)
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Trey Songz ended R Kelly career?? Lol is this a serious post??

Kelly is a GREAT....you can't end hiis career

oh and Jay Z hits women - lies
    Gucci killed a person - self defense
    Nas threaten his baby life - wtf?
    a lot of artists do stupid ? R Kellyvwas proven not guilty by a court of his peers

chris_hansen.gif

Chris Hansen would disagree
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ^^ but can we at least agree that R Kelly is a child molester?
  • jonathand
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    Pac didn't ? anyone he wasn't even excused of ? and the girl that excused him of a crime gave him head willingly in a club a little while before the whole stunt went down so the whole thang was a bunch of ? .

first off, you mean accused not excused.. Excuse me, he sexually assaulted a woman which is just as heinous in my book. They're both sexual predators (were in pacs case.) Happy now???
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    uolag wrote: »
    Even if your proven innocent...people would rather believe a lie that hear the trutuh (its that more exciting to them i guess).......but r. Kelly and tupac would have been dope

? that was r. kelly in that video
  • Ishi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    first off, you mean accused not excused.. Excuse me, he sexually assaulted a woman which is just as heinous in my book. They're both sexual predators (were in pacs case.) Happy now???

My bad on the spelling but come on you really buy that bs charge that was on pac?
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No we don't know...we assume..

oh Jay Z don't hit women?
    1256735014_jayzsmackslady.gif

I've seen Backstage. They were slap boxing. Dont come at me with propaganda.
  • Ishi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No we don't know...we assume..

oh Jay Z don't hit women?
    1256735014_jayzsmackslady.gif

Come on b you know good and well OJ slashed that chick up and on Jay... well i never really liked that ? as a person anyway lol
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited October 2010
    Options
    uolag wrote: »
    nope i try not to think like the general public......i do have a mind of my own.........i dont like to assume........i like to know for sure........sorry

I know your tryna be outside the box but thats R Kelly in that video. You dont need to assume anything.
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nah b it was def kellz in the vid lol.

but that ? didnt look her age in his defense
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    r.kelly is a disturbed person.......just the whole situation of the tour was ? up because of this ? ....so you saying pac wouldnt of had the same issues with this ? as jay?
  • jonathand
    edited October 2010
    Options
    r.kelly is a disturbed person.......just the whole situation of the tour was ? up because of this ? ....so you saying pac wouldnt of had the same issues with this ? as jay?

funny thing is, Pac would have more than likely hit R.Kelly for pulling that diva ? . He was a much more ferocious person than jay is..This whole story sounds just fake as hell...
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nah b it was def kellz in the vid lol.

but that ? didnt look her age in his defense

Lol at this dude acting like its not R Kelly in the video.

That chick did look old enough to be legal, but Kellz knew her through her family like most child molesters do. He knew she was underage and still in highschool. He was looking for another Aliyah.
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    funny thing is, Pac would have more than likely hit R.Kelly for pulling that diva ? . He was a much more ferocious person than jay is..This whole story sounds just fake as hell...

true..........on both accounts
  • blackgotty
    blackgotty Members Posts: 345
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ^knowing how pac was talking about kids and how he stood up when a kid caught a lost bullet and got killed ...i doubt he would have worked with kells ...but who knows

R. Kelly does sound desperate ...his last album did trey s. numbers but his catalogue makes him one of the best in the last 25years

he comes 2nd right after my man the drug addict Bobby Brown

i dont know why he tries so hard to fit in when he always had his lane