"Pac was supposed to be on the best of both worlds not Jay" - R kelly

Options

Comments

• dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited October 2010
    Options
    its fnny how ? find the time to hate, yeah so you and jay-z fell out for whatever reason , now you got say jay was on the bottom of the list and there was nobody else, ? please
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol at this dude acting like its not R Kelly in the video.

That chick did look old enough to be legal, but Kellz knew her through her family like most child molesters do. He knew she was underage and still in highschool. He was looking for another Aliyah.

Don't get me started on how lame he was for hitting Aaliyah ? was in his 20s training ? her lame as ?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    Don't get me started on how lame he was for hitting Aaliyah ? was in his 20s training ? her lame as ?

how?........
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Both albums were ? anyway...
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    uolag wrote: »
    Even if your proven innocent...people would rather believe a lie that hear the trutuh (its that more exciting to them i guess).......but r. Kelly and tupac would have been dope

Cosign 1000%. For some reason whenever a black person is up for trial and beats the case, his own people tend to say he was guilty anyway.... A lot of us are just brainwashed by the media. There's no other explanation.

....Even logically speaking, you think the system (which is against us) is going to let a black man go after actually committing a crime?

cmonson.gif

...On topic, yes I rather hear a Pac and RKelly album, simply because Pac's a better songwriter than Jay.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    1. That was R. Kelly in the vid, ? was eating that girl's ass like no tomorrow, hell R. Kelly tried to say it was his brother who was in the vid. Not to mention that grown ass man successfully wifed up a minor.

2. Jay-Z was slap boxing with that girl, damn near everybody seen Backstage and knew what was going down

3. This comes off iffy to me, ? sound like he trying to stay relevant

4. Real talk... OJ killed that broad and her dude and successfully got away with... Pros ? up by giving the glove time to dry
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oj - not guilty

r kelly - not guilty

lol at untitled putting up trey songz numbers, that album sold more in its first week than trey songz sells in a year.

r kelly is a legend, and pac is the goat. that album would have been classic. i think ? are just mad that that pac and kellz would have have a better album than that garbage ass jay z and kellz album.

dead at jay z being r kellys last choice for a group album.

and yes r kelly was teaching aaliyah how to ? , but atleast he wasnt sharing her like jigga and dame were.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    rip tupac shakur , every ? wants to make music with that ?
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    R Kelly can sing. But I'm not gonna put any money in a child molesters pocket. I'm a responsible man tryna keep the community safe for kids like you.

Trey Songz ended R Kellys career just like Kellz did Aaron Hall.

"Elephants don't swat at flies" - R Kelly

lol @ you thinking that bird ass ? , Trey Songz, ended someone's career.....you sound stupid, fam
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the pied piper strikes again
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the pied piper of R/B strikes again

fixed your wellcome lmao
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? in here savin this ? ass ? lol...but most likely yall just tryna get a rise out of ppl in here

and btw that first BOBW was great, the second one they came out with was horrible...and pac shouldnt have made no album with nobody his solos were just fine..
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Pac and Kels would have made more sense and been a much better album. Kels often sings about real ? ,and real life and Pac raps about real life, so it'd fit much better than Jay and Kels. And how you gonna excuse Pac for his crime, but not Kels? Hating as ? . Even if, hypothetically Kels was guilty, what was he guilty of? ? a chick who looks old enough to be 18 and he could have easily been tricked by? Pac got caught for ? /sexual assault and that's worse(considering Kelsa girl was willing).
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    pac wud have killed dthat beat and made it a classic
  • thesynthesis
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dead@ jay stans gettin mad n ? lmao
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    come on R if that was the case why you do 2 of them ? He killed that run they had a good thing going. I still rock with R's music tho
  • thesynthesis
    edited October 2010
    Options
    what i also laugh at how everyone black ballin R Kelly and saying he a molester and not wanting to support his music

Michael Jackson was accused of similar ? (countless times by a number of boys) and most likely guilty of it, and yet people still support him....

? is funny style

whats even more ironic is r kelly wrote songs for mj...
  • TheodoreRoe
    TheodoreRoe Members Posts: 15
    edited October 2010
    Options
    what i also laugh at how everyone black ballin R Kelly and saying he a molester and not wanting to support his music

Michael Jackson was accused of similar ? (countless times by a number of boys) and most likely guilty of it, and yet people still support him....

? is funny style

Honestly Mike's cases reeked of ? , what parent would put a price on their child that was violated in that way. Mike was a victim of his own naivete. R.Kelly on the other hand has footage showing him in the act.
  • great l
    great l Members Posts: 393
    edited October 2010
    Options

? is funny style

I saw the video and that WAS R. Kelly. He is a child molester, plain and simple. He has a history of ? little girls.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

? is funny style

ain't no video evidence on michael jackson, that was r. kelly in that tape
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    blackgotty wrote: »
    ^knowing how pac was talking about kids and how he stood up when a kid caught a lost bullet and got killed ...i doubt he would have worked with kells ...but who knows

R. Kelly does sound desperate ...his last album did trey s. numbers but his catalogue makes him one of the best in the last 25years

he comes 2nd right after my man the drug addict Bobby Brown

i dont know why he tries so hard to fit in when he always had his lane

Pac died in 96. That R Kelly liking teens didn't surface until after that.
  • lion_heart
    edited November 2010
    Options
    jonathand wrote: »
    first off, you mean accused not excused.. Excuse me, he sexually assaulted a woman which is just as heinous in my book. They're both sexual predators (were in pacs case.) Happy now???

You are a misinformed fool
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^lol, it is accused, excused dont make snese in that context
  • lion_heart
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^lol, it is accused, excused dont make snese in that context

That's not what I meant when I said he was misinformed.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

? is funny style

Lol how old are you? Because the tape clearly shows that ? and he tried to accuse his brother of him being the one in the tape, take that cape off