"Pac was supposed to be on the best of both worlds not Jay" - R kelly

Options

Comments

• Scholar Jaw
    Scholar Jaw Members Posts: 498
    edited December 2010
    Options
    jonathand wrote: »
    first off, you mean accused not excused.. Excuse me, he sexually assaulted a woman which is just as heinous in my book. They're both sexual predators (were in pacs case.) Happy now???

LOL at this english teacher. You think Pac ? that hoe even though they found no real evidence as such.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    They never work on a song together so I dont know about that because Kelis was on that east rapper ? . I would have been cool though. I wonder how Pac would have acted on tour with him though.

so was jodeci originally as far as being on that East coast style...
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So if Pac was on there the ? would lyrically be garbage
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    So if Pac was on there the ? would lyrically be garbage
    Jay was on ther eand made the ? boring as all hell, Pac would have gave it theat passion to where the album would not be all but forgotten as of now, noone in real life or radio bangs anything from that album any more and that is not Kellz fault...
  • P. Town
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Jay was on ther eand made the ? boring as all hell, Pac would have gave it theat passion to where the album would not be all but forgotten as of now, noone in real life or radio bangs anything from that album any more and that is not Kellz fault...

Like I said, If Pac was on there the ? would be garbage lyrically
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Like I said Jay was already garbage on it Pac could only have done better then him on it to where it would still be getting play and considered a bringer of many classic kuts...
  • P. Town
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Like I said Jay was already garbage on it Pac could only have done better then him on it to where it would still be getting play and considered a bringer of many classic kuts...

Both of them went Platinum so they wasn't too garbage. Don't nobody wanna hear no simple ass Tupac
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

like ? are running around quoting BOBW verses from Jay Z. smh
  • P. Town
    edited December 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    like ? are running around quoting BOBW verses from Jay Z. smh

Jay >>>>> Tupac >>>>>> Prodigy
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Both of them went Platinum so they wasn't too garbage. Don't nobody wanna hear no simple ass Tupac
    LOL that is why he has Less albums but more platinum Plaques then your man crush right? lol ? still outselling Lame ass Jay from the grave...

On a side note in 2002 only barely making it Platinum for either of them was a flop...
  • P. Town
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL that is why he has Less albums but more platinum Plaques then your man crush right? lol ? still outselling Lame ass Jay from the grave...

The grave pushed his album sales. They tend to love you more when you dead
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options

ok thats fine but like i said i dont know any ? that can quote 4 bars from either of the BOBW albums. so much for a memorable album.
  • P. Town
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ok thats fine but like i said i dont know any ? that can quote 4 bars from either of the BOBW albums. so much for a memorable album.

The ? was garbage to begin with. Lyrically for Jay it wasn't, but the album was horrible.
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The ? was garbage to begin with. Lyrically for Jay it wasn't, but the album was horrible.

good to see you still making excuses for another album that Jay Z gave a half assed effort on. How the ? is he a GOAT when never reaches his full potential of so called greatness. I dont remember those 2 ? in your sig half assing their way to 6 titles. at the old ancient age of 47 years old Jay Z still has a lot of growing up to do
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lol...Tomp throwing the hook and bait and Jay-Z fans catching it (feelings)...
  • P. Town
    edited December 2010
    Options
    good to see you still making excuses for another album that Jay Z gave a half assed effort on. How the ? is he a GOAT when never reaches his full potential of so called greatness. I dont remember those 2 ? in your sig half assing their way to 6 titles. at the old ancient age of 47 years old Jay Z still has a lot of growing up to do

He couldn't have been any greater than he has been. You rather his potential be rotting in a jail cell at age 37, only being remembered for Shook Ones, being murdered by Lil Kim on his own ? , and Nas, Jay, & Pac beating up on him, causing him to have nightmares at night?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    word, she said she wud have ended up marrying pac....

beyonce said something similar in her interview with vogue, which explains hovs line "Ladies love me long time like 2Pac's soul"

beyonce be in the bed dreaming about pac, while hov firing blanks in her ?

LMFAO @ this...
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited December 2010
    Options

ok thats fine

LMFAO!!!! sigged.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lol...Tomp throwing the hook and bait and Jay-Z fans catching it (feelings)...
    That is because Jigga warriors are simple and predictable lol...
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    He couldn't have been any greater than he has been. You rather his potential be rotting in a jail cell at age 37, only being remembered for Shook Ones, being murdered by Lil Kim on his own ? , and Nas, Jay, & Pac beating up on him, causing him to have nightmares at night?

prodigy could rot away for 37 more years in prison but his legacy still will live on. Not only from his hip hop career but the fact that he actually created 2 children of his own and his wife has his last name unlike that big lipped ? who shoots blanks, took his wife last name and cant get her preggo like MH, Sisqo and other ? dudes did. Its not a good look for Jay Z as a man if 2 ? men can make his wife nut but Jay Z cant. B. Pumper was right. she aint satisfied.
  • P. Town
    edited December 2010
    Options
    prodigy could rot away for 37 more years in prison but his legacy still will live on. Not only from his hip hop career but the fact that he actually created 2 children of his own and his wife has his last name unlike that big lipped ? who shoots blanks, took his wife last name and cant get her preggo like MH, Sisqo and other ? dudes did. Its not a good look for Jay Z as a man if 2 ? men can make his wife nut but Jay Z cant. B. Pumper was right. she aint satisfied.

So, it took you that long to write a rebuttal shying away from the subject at hand. Why you in such a hurry for that man to have kids? Sounds nasty if you ask me
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So, it took you that long to write a rebuttal shying away from the subject at hand. Why you in such a hurry for that man to have kids? Sounds nasty if you ask me
    LMBAO feelings, your posts are full of feelings, did Tomp hurt you feelings again? LOL Jay Loses because he would rather Roc A Fella then Knock up his wife...
  • INFAREDSHAWTY
    INFAREDSHAWTY Members Posts: 397
    edited December 2010
    Options
    jay is never anyones first choice lololol
  • P. Town
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LMBAO feelings, your posts are full of feelings, did Tomp hurt you feelings again? LOL Jay Loses because he would rather Roc A Fella then Knock up his wife...

Once again. Ya'll grown ass men worrying about a ? 's sex life. Ya'll got issues
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Too Much Truth For a A Jay Hovas Witness to handle...