Who Should Dallas Draft With Their Top 10 Draft Pick??

Options
13»

Comments

• dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I Said For the Longest They Need a Safety Teams will Fear, and Focus On Defense and More Defense in the Draft......

i honestly thought they shoulda drafted taylor mays instead of dez...or maybe tried to move up once he fell to the 2nd round. but i agree. oline is a clear problem as well, but you might be better off fixing that through free agents...maybe work on depth in the later rounds. they need to sure up that secondary and get a lil younger/more atheltic in the front 7

ratliff, d-ware & spencer, arent enough. they arent getting any production out of olshansky & spears on the ends, and keith brooking and bradie james are doing nothing but getting older. props to them for drafting sean lee last year though..i have high praise for him coming outta penn state
  • dbrazil412
    edited November 2010
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    You didn't ask me but I'll tell you. You can't run the ball and your QB shattered this shoulder. If your team doesn't draft and O-Lineman they're lost. You O-Line never plays big in a big spot and they're old and can't get to the 2nd level. Offensive line...BY FAR.

lol i'm askin everybody. but yeah. seems like its been oline & secondary. gotta protect the qb more than anything. but they have alot of problems...it'll be interesting to see which route they take.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    You didn't ask me but I'll tell you. You can't run the ball and your QB shattered this shoulder. If your team doesn't draft and O-Lineman they're lost. You O-Line never plays big in a big spot and they're old and can't get to the 2nd level. Offensive line...BY FAR.

There's alot of olinemen in free agency... cowboys need to get Patrick Peterson. There are also some good de aswell in free agency.
  • BlackxChild
    edited November 2010
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    i honestly thought they shoulda drafted taylor mays instead of dez...or maybe tried to move up once he fell to the 2nd round. but i agree. oline is a clear problem as well, but you might be better off fixing that through free agents...maybe work on depth in the later rounds. they need to sure up that secondary and get a lil younger/more atheltic in the front 7

ratliff, d-ware & spencer, arent enough. they arent getting any production out of olshansky & spears on the ends, and keith brooking and bradie james are doing nothing but getting older. props to them for drafting sean lee last year though..i have high praise for him coming outta penn state
    right now Roy hasn't done much the cowboys actually did need dez and the ravens where going to take dez if Dallas didn't. Dez might actually have 1000 yds receiving this season and he has the most tds on the team. Parcells had the same ? olineman we have now before romo showed up our oline was known as garbage romo made them better than they are.
  • BlackxChild
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Mike Williams From the Bucs has been the best Rookie WR in the Draft and the Biggest Steal in the Draft not Dez , Mike Williams went in the 4th Round, Dez is having a Great year for a rookie but that wasn't the pick Dallas Neeeded....

that Pick was to excite the fans more than anything, Dallas has major issues on Defense, but Jerry got caught up in the flashy pick

None of the olineman after brian bualaga was drafted was worth taking in the 1st and dez has been better than mike Williams this season dez is in half the amount of snaps compared to mime Williams remember dez is 3rd on the depth chart and was getting double teamed in the redskins game in his 1st game. Plus dez has
    More yards and tds than mike Williams if u include returnsntoo dez is by far rookie of the year from a statistical standpoint.
  • dbrazil412
    edited November 2010
    Options
    todd mcshay's mock top 10 has dallas drafting da'quan bowers outta clemson. i remember him being one of the top players coming out of high school a few years ago in the terrell pryor class.

he would fill one of the needs i stated at DE....definitely more atheltic than our other 2 ends. with ratliff getting double teams, that could be a nice fit.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    draft players whos numbers are in the 60's and 70's
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Patrick Peterson. And then try to trade auxiliary players like Roy Williams,and Tashard Choice.