SMMFH at NELLY.....From selling millions of records to this?

onepunch
onepunch Banned Users Posts: 2,420
edited November 2010 in The Reason
i know I'm not the only one who saw Nelly doing a infomercial early this morning selling a body building workout tape....How you go from selling platinum albums, doing songs with Puff, performing at the SuperBowl, to advertising a TYBO tape...

Seems like a fall from grace.....Some cats might think "He's getting Money", but be for real, if NAS was caught doing this on TV, the I.C. would shutdown with all the NAS LOST threads being made...

He's still repping ? ENT during the infomercial like it's a legit record label, ? never signed one artist...every since his battle with KRS, Nelly has been on a down slide, he couldn't put out an album right now if his life depended on it...while KRS has consistently released new material for his fans and been honored numerous times, VH1, BET HIP HOP Awards, performing world wide with the ROCK THE BELLS TOUR, etc....

I guess KRS (WON).......

Comments

• Lonestar409
    Lonestar409 Members Posts: 325
    edited October 2010
    Nelly murdered KRS back then and he would murder him today. fact
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    onepunch wrote: »
    i know I'm not the only one who saw Nelly doing a infomercial early this morning selling a body building workout tape....How you go from selling platinum albums, doing songs with Puff, performing at the SuperBowl, to advertising a TYBO tape...

Seems like a fall from grace.....Some cats might think "He's getting Money", but be for real, if NAS was caught doing this on TV, the I.C. would shutdown with all the NAS LOST threads being made...

He's still repping ? ENT during the infomercial like it's a legit record label, ? never signed one artist...every since his battle with KRS, Nelly has been on a down slide, he couldn't put out an album right now if his life depended on it...while KRS has consistently released new material for his fans and been honored numerous times, VH1, BET HIP HOP Awards, performing world wide with the ROCK THE BELLS TOUR, etc....

I guess KRS (WON).......

eeerrrrrrr body got bills deeerrrttttyyy!
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Nelly Top 10 DOA
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    krs never wins
    the only thing he wins is a smellin contest wit the supernose of his
  • onepunch
    edited October 2010
    Nelly murdered KRS back then and he would murder him today. fact

naw...i dont' agree with that.......KRS wiped his ass with NELLY...didn't you hear KRS song or did you just listen to NElly and assume he won?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    I couldcareless he just needs to drop that tip drill movie creditcardinthebutt.gif
  • Lonestar409
    edited October 2010
    naw...i dont' agree with that.......KRS wiped his ass with NELLY...didn't you hear KRS song or did you just listen to NElly and assume he won?

nah i heard that wackness KRS put out. honestly KRS is hands down the most overated hip hop "legend". Most people say he won because he was old skool and nelly was a commercial rapper. imo not only is nelly a better rapper, he beat KRS in the battle pretty convincingly. KRS is wack, sorry
  • onepunch
    edited October 2010
    nah i heard that wackness KRS put out. honestly KRS is hands down the most overated hip hop "legend". Most people say he won because he was old skool and nelly was a commercial rapper. imo not only is nelly a better rapper, he beat KRS in the battle pretty convincingly. KRS is wack, sorry

Do you own any KRS or BDP (Boogie Down Production) albums?
  • TheodoreRoe
    TheodoreRoe Members Posts: 15
    edited October 2010
    lol I thought his new single was doing aight.
  • FOREVER92
    FOREVER92 Members Posts: 455
    edited October 2010

I guess KRS (WON).......

yea cause nas aint into the workin out thing

nelly be out there shirtless/ he an athlete
    he probably got a stake in that company so thats why he doin the infomercial

i aint mad at him
    do what he do
    what kind of people go on threads and talk bad about people doin positive moves

now if he got cause selling ? then you can make a thread like this
  • Lonestar409
    edited October 2010
    Do you own any KRS or BDP (Boogie Down Production) albums?

i dont own a signle krs or bdp album. but whats that got to do with anything?
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    meh, he's gettin money. not the same kinda money, but he's still makin more off that ? and his clothing line & energy drink than any of us make at our jobs.

LL Cool J also has a line of these tapes too.

whens the last time you bought or seen anyone with vokal jeans etc on???

whens the last time you bought a can of ? juice??
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    nelly just sold 2 million ringtones in da last 2 months...what have u done???
  • TheodoreRoe
    TheodoreRoe Members Posts: 15
    edited October 2010

The Charlotte Bobcats still exist right?
  • onepunch
    edited October 2010
    i dont own a signle krs or bdp album. but whats that got to do with anything?

You say KRS is wack but i doubt you heard much of his music.....
  • Lonestar409
    edited October 2010

*dead*@Vokal. i completely forgot about that ? . i cant front i had one clean vokal shirt
  • UPTOWN
    edited October 2010

wtf are you talkin about?? ... 99% of the ? in this thread didnt say nelly was broke

calm down and read the post for what they are before you go on some super dickriding campaign
  • onepunch
    edited October 2010

Bob Johnson sold his stake in the team, I doubt if Jordan kept NEllY as 10% owner...he prolly bought that ? out....
  • UPTOWN
    edited October 2010
    nelly just sold 2 million ringtones in da last 2 months...what have u done???

what ringtone ????
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited October 2010
    the charlotte bobcats still exist right?

i might be wrong but i think mike bought nellys stake in the team
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited October 2010

total c/s...
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited October 2010
    what ringtone ????

just a dream joint
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited October 2010
    what ringtone ????

just a dream, currently in the top 10 on the OVERALL billboard charts..been there for a minute, his newest single might hit the charts too..
  • UPTOWN
    edited October 2010
    Bob Johnson sold his stake in the team, I doubt if Jordan kept NEllY as 10% owner...he prolly bought that ? out....

LOL funny thing is ... this ? jumped in head first with a dirtty ent cape on and nelly is no longer an owner as of march 2010

so yes theodore ... the bobcats do still exist ... but nelly doesnt have ownership anymore ... and only ? who shop at burlington still wear apple bottoms LOL
  • UPTOWN
    edited October 2010
    just a dream, currently in the top 10 on the OVERALL billboard charts..been there for a minute, his newest single might hit the charts too..

ok no doubt ... i gotta youtube the song ... its prolly one of those joints i heard but didnt know who the singer/rapper was for whatever reason