SMMFH at NELLY.....From selling millions of records to this?

Options

Comments

• D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    cosign, plus Nelly have one of the top singles out today.

where's Krs zero at

who knows????
    lmao.
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nelly did...and hes just an average lyricist...

oan: ll destroyed kool g rap dat ? garbage imo..

if nelly would have went at krs-1 when he had the same fan base it wouldnt have went down like that...i just figured out my hip-hops failing......country,rock,jazz and the like put out songs that last for years and years our music puts out songs that wont make it threw tha month...
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Criminal Minded>>>Nelly's singles and whole career.

Now that's just plain ignorant...you must be 15-16 years old...
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Now I'm just plain ignorant...actually I am 15-16 years old...

Fixed that for you.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if nelly would have went at krs-1 when he had the same fan base it wouldnt have went down like that...i just figured out my hip-hops failing......country,rock,jazz and the like put out songs that last for years and years our music puts out songs that wont make it threw tha month...

i disagree, theres plenty of good timeless music dat still comes out in rap..

ill never agree wit ? implyin hip hop is dyin and needs to be "saved"...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    KRS obviously is a better artist than Nelly,but I'd rather have Nelly's career than KRS.Nelly could throw a successful tour right now.Can't say the same about KRS.
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Fixed that for you.

cosign user name
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nelly suffers from that "Now is hot then is not complex", especially him taking those years off.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    KRS obviously is a better artist than Nelly,but I'd rather have Nelly's career than KRS.Nelly could throw a successful tour right now.Can't say the same about KRS.

actually .. krs was just on the roc the mic tour ... ? aint going to no damn nelly show nowadays ... unless he's gonna go back to doing small venues ... no one is gonna pay 40 - 50 dollars a ticket to go see nelly at this point

cats wanna see krs perform my philosophy etc because they may have never seen him live even tho they've listened to his music for so long, plus his live shows have a reputation of their own

no one is gonna say " aww ? .. i never did get to see nelly perform country grammar ... i wonder if murphy lee and the guy who wears the mask is gonna be there ... i wonder if they'll bring chingy out and have a reunion!!!" LOL
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options

now if this doesnt sign and seal this mans credibility then you are obviously delusional just like him

SMMFH
  • Zant
    Zant Members Posts: 51
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Your going to hate on an artist/athlete who is promoting workout tapes? Wow....
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited October 2010
    Options
    now if this doesnt sign and seal this mans credibility then you are obviously delusional just like him

SMMFH

lolol, ? u a idiot...if it wasnt for john in da cheap seats ud be da dumbest poster on da board...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? aint going to no damn nelly show nowadays ... unless he's gonna go back to doing small venues ... no one is gonna pay 40 - 50 dollars a ticket to go see nelly at this point

cats wanna see krs perform my philosophy etc because they may have never seen him live even tho they've listened to his music for so long, plus his live shows have a reputation of their own

no one is gonna say " aww ? .. i never did get to see nelly perform country grammar

yet nelly has sold 034856039473405345730523450234752405723450-23457 more records den krs one...ok..
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    edited October 2010
    Options
    actually .. krs was just on the roc the mic tour ... ? aint going to no damn nelly show nowadays ... unless he's gonna go back to doing small venues ... no one is gonna pay 40 - 50 dollars a ticket to go see nelly at this point

no one is gonna say " aww ? .. i never did get to see nelly perform country grammar ... i wonder if murphy lee and the guy who wears the mask is gonna be there ... i wonder if they'll bring chingy out and have a reunion!!!" LOL

gtfoh nobody is going to buy a Krs one ticket, you delusional ass f*ck. This is not 1991, this is 2010.

how many peeps outside of New York will hustle their money up for a Krs zero ticket

? out here talking senseless, talking about some nobody wont drop 40-50 dollars for a nelly ticket, yet this ? have one of the hottests song on the chart today
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited October 2010
    Options

Truth serum spilled into this post...but I know what the problem is though. These ? in the now generation wanna carve a niche and want to be accepted so bad into the culture and be legends in the same category like Rakim, KRS, Kane, Kool G, Nas, Wu etc...they'll go to the ends of the earth disrespecting and disapproving them by coming up with dumb ? about relevancy, who got more money or who's on the chart with the hottest garbage single. What's so funny about it all, you never hear any of the legends of the game disrespect the new ? .

A prime muthafuckin' example:
    gtfoh nobody is going to buy a Krs one ticket, you delusional ass f*ck. This is not 1991, this is 2010.

how many peeps outside of New York will hustle their money up for a Krs zero ticket

? out here talking senseless, talking about some nobody wont drop 40-50 dollars for a nelly ticket, yet this ? have one of the hottests song on the chart today

See what I'm saying.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? still make ? juice? Never seen that ? in my life

word son...
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Truth serum spilled into this post...but I know what the problem is though. These ? in the now generation wanna carve a niche and want to be accepted so bad into the culture and be legends in the same category like Rakim, KRS, Kane, Kool G, Nas, Wu etc...they'll go to the ends of the earth disrespecting and disapproving them by coming up with dumb ? about relevancy, who got more money or who's on the chart with the hottest garbage single. What's so funny about it all, you never hear any of the legends of the game disrespect the new ? .

A prime muthafuckin' example:

See what I'm saying.

Lol @ ? saying just because we disagree with Krs zero that we new ?

yet I perfer Rakim, Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane over Krs zero any day

? just because Krs zero this self proclaim legend yall state he are dont mean Im going to like his music nor hold him a better lyrical rapper then ? thats better lyrical then him
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    one thing you little young dumb ? need to learn is, rappers AINT RICH YOU ? IDIOTS!

they sell u that lifestyle. ? ! why does everything need to be spelled out for ya?
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lol @ ? saying just because we disagree with Krs zero that we new ?

yet I perfer Rakim, Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane over Krs zero any day

? just because Krs zero this self proclaim legend yall state he are dont mean Im going to like his music nor hold him a better lyrical rapper then ? thats better lyrical then him

Okay I'll admit I've been a little too critical...I'll give you the benefit of the doubt considering you mention Ra, Kool G and Kane.. but you still can't deny what KRS done for the game, whether you like him or not, his contributions are already cemented and one of the most sampled rap artists next to Rakim.
  • runningwolf1980
    edited November 2010
    Options

SMMFH

i dont know breh.....aint ? you can teach a young ? they swear they know it all.....i laugh at my oldest son thinkin he cant get over on a ? like i dont remember being 10 lol
  • onepunch
    onepunch Banned Users Posts: 2,420
    edited November 2010
    Options

I guess 10 years from now you'll still be doing the soldier boy dance and listening to roscoe dash..gtfohwtbs
  • runningwolf1980
    edited November 2010
    Options
    onepunch wrote: »
    I guess 10 years from now you'll still be doing the soldier boy dance and listening to roscoe dash..gtfohwtbs

or "bow bow bow bow bow brr brr ok ok ay ok waaakkkaaaaa! yyyeeeaaahhhhh breh breh breh or whatever ? giggle sound waynes making at the moment"
  • onepunch
    edited November 2010
    Options
    or "bow bow bow bow bow brr brr ok ok ay ok waaakkkaaaaa! Yyyeeeaaahhhhh breh breh breh or whatever ? giggle sound waynes making at the moment"

lololol!!!!
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Okay I'll admit I've been a little too critical...I'll give you the benefit of the doubt considering you mention Ra, Kool G and Kane.. but you still can't deny what KRS done for the game, whether you like him or not, his contributions are already cemented and one of the most sampled rap artists next to Rakim.

@ bolded, & that could apply to Nelly's accomplishments too

*sidenote* Yall do know KRS is a hypocrite right, this the same ? that disagreed with Nelly's music but cosigned Soulja Boy
  • onepunch
    edited November 2010
    Options
    @ bolded, & that could apply to Nelly's accomplishments too

*sidenote* Yall do know KRS is a hypocrite right, this the same ? that disagreed with Nelly's music but cosigned Soulja Boy
    KRS didn't disagree with NElly's music, He didn't like Nelly using his song title.....I'm #1....KRS made a song with that same title in 1988 and he felt Nelly copied....