Ayo if you listen to Wiz Khalifa, I refuse to respect your opinion on hip hop...

Options
Cactus Jack
Cactus Jack Members Posts: 147
edited November 2010 in The Reason
That ? is wack as ? . Black and Yellow is the worst track I heard since "Pop, Lock & Drop It"... That ? is terrible. How anyone likes this cornball blows my mind. All his fanbase are 14-18 year old lames.

Comments

• WildcatOffense
    WildcatOffense Members Posts: 961
    edited October 2010
    Options
    good for you but I dislike most of his ? though
  • Cactus Jack
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    ^^ thinks they need to play more Nas in the club.

I'm far from a backpacker you nerdy ? .

Pitbull>>>>>>>>Wiz Khalifa, and thats real ? talk.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    people only like Wiz Galifia cause he smokes weed same reason they like wack ass snoop dogg
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He isn't a lyricist and he doesn't try to be. He isn't that bad, and black and yellow is an ok song. Going a lil overboard in the thread title man.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I refuse to listen to dude's music
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    people only like Wiz Galifia cause he smokes weed same reason they like wack ass snoop dogg

Co-sign, Wiz is the rap equivalent of that lame in high school who tells everybody he smokes weed and thinks he's cool because of it.
  • MrJR
    edited October 2010
    Options
    U got it right Makaveli these ? just love dumb ?
    John Cena>>>>>>>>>> Wizard Khal
  • Cactus Jack
    edited October 2010
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    U got it right Makaveli these ? just love dumb ?
    John Cena>>>>>>>>>> Wizard Khal

Well Jay Z and Fabalous did back down from a rap battle against John Cena
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yes, duke is extra wack....I rather listen to ol' snoop....
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That ? is wack as ? . Black and Yellow is the worst track I heard since "Pop, Lock & Drop It"... That ? is terrible. How anyone likes this cornball blows my mind. All his fanbase are 14-18 year old lames.

J. Cole, Drake, Diddy, Rick Ross... to name a few have all praised and stated that they are fans of Wiz Khalifa... guest you don't respect their opinions on hip hop... well actually who gives a f*ck about "your" opinion lol... let's see a show of hands?
  • Cactus Jack
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    pitbull is aight. He tries to front a huslta tho when he ain't. He's a white Rican. (very white for a rican too) that ain't gangsta.

Barbara Streisand.

He's Cuban you ? . And his music make the ? go crazy at the club.
  • Cactus Jack
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ekscape wrote: »
    J. Cole, Drake, Diddy, Rick Ross... to name a few have all praised and stated that they are fans of Wiz Khalifa... guest you don't respect their opinions on hip hop... well actually who gives a f*ck about "your" opinion lol... let's see a show of hands?

They cosign him because they can make money off him later because lames like you like him.

My opinion >>>>>>>>>>> You.
  • MrJR
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He's Cuban you ? . And his music make the ? go crazy at the club.

He also is well respected in Miami he's no wanna be thug like Wizshit
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He's not a great rapper but he does make catchy songs. I ? with him. Oh yea most of his fans are annoying as ? tho.
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ekscape wrote: »

wiz is garbage kid, I havent connected/enjoyed one of his songs
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well Jay Z and Fabalous did back down from a rap battle against John Cena

cena a beast...

*bumps basic thuganomics*...
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wiz got an ear for beats and is a likable character.

with thatbeing said i am a fan
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm far from a backpacker you nerdy ? .

Pitbull>>>>>>>>Wiz Khalifa, and thats real ? talk.

co-sizzle.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wiz is just another gimmick in the frying pan...it's only so many songs you can make about how high you get.
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yall seem to be the only ones hatin, cuz he got a SOLID fanbase all over the country, dudes up here in my city talk bout "taylor gang or go smoke that garbage down south (the U.S)". duke works hard n hes gettin paid to make good music, smoke weed, n ? ? . we need mor rappers like him who r hungry n tryin to eat, doin somethin different
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    he's obviously doing something right.........i hit up the club friday night and they played black and yellow the place went crazy, i was surprised so many people knew about him...i mean i know he got a cult following and all, other up and coming east coast artist need to learn from him...
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lls its plenty other rappers u can make threads about, stop hatin cuz the ? gettin sum shine...
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    he's obviously doing something right.........i hit up the club friday night and they played black and yellow the place went crazy, i was surprised so many people knew about him...i mean i know he got a cult following and all, other up and coming east coast artist need to learn from him...
    he is doing something right, making songs for ? that get high 24/7. other than that he aint ? .
  • universaltruth
    universaltruth Members Posts: 193
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I like Wiz, he's not lyrical, but he's not a bad emcee, he also makes really good music. This coming from a person who's top 5 and ear for Hip Hop is strictly old school.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I guess the question I have to ask t/s is what you define by listen?? I listen to Wiz when my other favorite rappers who I consider the best like Nas, Jay, Kanye, Common, Lupe don't have albums out. So does that mean my opinion isn't relevant??

Wiz isn't a great artist but like other rappers, have made some solid tracks that I can listen to.