Ayo if you listen to Wiz Khalifa, I refuse to respect your opinion on hip hop...

Options

Comments

• dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That ? is wack as ? . Black and Yellow is the worst track I heard since "Pop, Lock & Drop It"... That ? is terrible. How anyone likes this cornball blows my mind. All his fanbase are 14-18 year old lames.

damn. theres must be a lot of 14-18 year old lames in this forum...

though i will agree..black and yellow is terrible. i like the video however. hes trying to put my hometown on the map afterall
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wiz is doin his thing now so i give him his props. just would like to see a lil bit more from him as far as his subject matter is concerend
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    pitbull>>>>>>>>wiz khalifa, and thats real ? talk.

co sign this..pitbulls first joint was iight
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He's basically your above average weed rapper. He raps for the weedheads, white people, and the burbs that's his fanbase in about another 2-3 years he'll be gone
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Yeah cuz every artist aint tryin to get $, ? ? and make dope music huh? ? boy.

Im not even a hater of ol dude but that argument was dumb as ? .

And to the other guy who brought up all those names who co-signed him WTF does that have 2 do with anything? Man fickle ass rap fans. Most of the time its for BUSINESS REASONS. Wiz promotes Ciroc. It's a BUSINESS. But even if they like dude music WTF does that mean? That we can't have our own opinion?

Yea them cats gettin singed for that, wiz has everything he got by himself, his team is hungry, n duke aint even mainstream, he got yo punk ass out here talkin bout him so hes doin something right.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He's basically your above average weed rapper. He raps for the weedheads, white people, and the burbs that's his fanbase in about another 2-3 years he'll be gone

Co-sign this ? right here...right on the mark.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • blackdemo
    edited October 2010
    Options

is dat suppose to be a bad thing? dudes from the burbs n white people dont got ears? they the ones buyin half yo favorite rappers cd man, n by the way this cat has came out with 8 mixtapes n 2 albums since 2005 b, he aint goin nowhere
  • h.haver
    h.haver Members Posts: 252
    edited October 2010
    Options
    His fans annoy the ? outta me.
  • BlackAX410
    edited October 2010
    Options
    blackdemo wrote: »
    is dat suppose to be a bad thing? dudes from the burbs n white people dont got ears? they the ones buyin half yo favorite rappers cd man, n by the way this cat has came out with 8 mixtapes n 2 albums since 2005 b, he aint goin nowhere

Depends wat u like my nig sometimes I'll be chillin and people will talk about ? who are bringing hip-hop back and occasionally his name comes up, and I'm confused by that because he's not lyrical and his subject matter is limited. If you ? wit him that's your musical interest but he gets no play in JEFF AXEL's playlist
  • blackdemo
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Depends wat u like my nig sometimes I'll be chillin and people will talk about ? who are bringing hip-hop back and occasionally his name comes up, and I'm confused by that because he's not lyrical and his subject matter is limited. If you ? wit him that's your musical interest but he gets no play in JEFF AXEL's playlist

yea i feel u, but u gotta respect the hustle tho, he got your people talkin bout him, his fanbase is only gettin bigger now
  • BlackAX410
    edited October 2010
    Options
    blackdemo wrote: »
    yea i feel u, but u gotta respect the hustle tho, he got your people talkin bout him, his fanbase is only gettin bigger now

yea he gets respect for creating a huge buzz for being unsigned but I dont know how much longer he'll be hot
  • blackdemo
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yea he gets respect for creating a huge buzz for being unsigned but I dont know how much longer he'll be hot

i think he'll last for awhile, like u said he got that crowd from the burbs, college kids, ? who on the ineternet, he jus got signed n he bout to hit the mainstream,then he'll get some play on BET then i know people who listen to the radio n watch BET n MTV gon ? wit him, he jus oggta stay consistent. the thing wiz got that some rappers dont nderstand is swag....simply that, dudes talkin bout "oh he think he cool cuz he smoke weed" well if he got people listenin to his music jus off that then he must got talkent n he knowin how to use it the right way, i got homies who dont smoke who say his music makes smoking seem interesting, hopefully hecan make an impact im lovin these 2008-10 rappers comin out.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    im not a fan, i prefer curren$y da hot spitta...

but i do like two of his songs...

i aint got no prollem wit him..
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    AuraRaps wrote: »
    he is doing something right, making songs for ? that get high 24/7. other than that he aint ? .

He aint the greatest but he isn't trash. As a weed smoker I need them blazing tracks.....
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    h.haver wrote: »
    His fans annoy the ? outta me.

lol wtf is this??
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "Hear them haters talk but there's nothing you can tell em. Just made a million got another million on my schedule." black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow !
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Chalee_Boi wrote: »
    Taylor Gang or give head to Kat Stacks...

just brutal...heinous...
  • BillDance
    BillDance Members Posts: 1,008
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i like wiz khalifa..he's hitting a taboo topic in hiphop..smoking weed..? crazy...

522_13b10e99fc05889d61ce79ba054eea17.jpg

snoop-dogg-smoking.jpg [IMG][/img]BoneThugsWeed.jpgDevinTheDude_CREDIT_ShaneNash_300_jpg_595x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

he's built up a diverse fanbase and cult following that even if he do flop, he'll be good
  • ShencotheMC
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Do dumb ? really think that all Wiz talks about is weed? You can tell who is just frontin and who isn't
  • BlackAX410
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Do dumb ? really think that all Wiz talks about is weed? You can tell who is just frontin and who isn't

Oh let's not forget about partying, and tattoos really though wat else does he talk about a majority of his verses talk aout weed
  • BlackAX410
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He spits about his life. ? you expect him to do?

Idk maybe be creative with his lyrics he's so predictable that his music is not interesting to JEFF AXEL. He could talk about issues goin on in the world, he could make a hype fighting track sumthin to show that he's diverse
  • BillDance
    BillDance Members Posts: 1,008
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Why would he do that?
    Wiz rap about himself. He keeps it 100. He is not going to appease hip-hop heads by being extra lyrical or doing concepts. He just spits what he lives.

Taylor Gang or High Dive into an empty pool.
    yes congrats to him for spitting what he lives..weed and a few extra things..keeps it real = i wouldnt buy an album= he probably could give 2 ? what i think= end of story
  • ShencotheMC
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Damn y'all might as well just say you want artists to talk about the same ? . Why dude gotta talk about social issues and whatnot? Let dude do him.Hip hop fans hate anything that's different now a days. Muthafuckas still saying Kanye ? and it's 2010.