why is every rapper claiming he the best in his music but no 1 sayin ? ?

Options
Talk_Of_NY
Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in The Reason
derp derp the rap game is soft as ? , im not sayin the played beef is what we need to see but seriously, where is the competition between rap acts, u say u the best dude why not go up against one of your peers and prove it

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Because soon as you make a diss track u got people callin you a hater. The competition aspect of hip-hop stopped a couple years ago I can't even remember a strong diss track made during that time span. Too many ass kissers in the game
  • Talk_Of_NY
    Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Because soon as you make a diss track u got people callin you a hater. The competition aspect of hip-hop stopped a couple years ago I can't even remember a strong diss track made during that time span. Too many ass kissers in the game

i agree flocka, dat rap game dun fuked up, ? holding ? ? while they ? , and no 1 sayin ? SMH!, i like the collabs but rappers r scurd 2 speak there mind, some of theses phaggot tendenices are going un-checked ya heard
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Talk_Of_NY wrote: »
    i agree flocka, dat rap game dun fuked up, ? holding ? ? while they ? , and no 1 sayin ? SMH!, i like the collabs but rappers r scurd 2 speak there mind, some of theses phaggot tendenices are going un-checked ya heard

Exactly the only ? that really speaks his mind that I can think of is 50 cent and maybe kanye but besides that nobody is really eccentric or entertaining
  • enomujacku
    enomujacku Members Posts: 992
    edited October 2010
    Options
    its just protocol, i was watchin this drake ? where he say he aint the best and need to improve, then u hear "last name ever, first name greatest"
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Good music> competition

Beefing doesn't generate good music if you aren't a good artist to begin with. That beef ? became gimmicky when 50 hit the scene, people saw that it took no skills to drum up some ? .
  • supersajinfo
    supersajinfo Members Posts: 461 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Competing in rap is frowned upon because these fools dont know how to keep things on wax.If you beat somebody in rap battle it don't mean as much because you should of have shot his ass or beat him up.Thats like asking two swordsman instead of dueling each other to settle that ? with guns. The bar is set real low nowadays. You have anti competition rappers like Drake who are giving an aura of invunerability due to his status as a huge star. Then you have a guy like Jay Z who hides behind his money and refuses to battle what my be his toughest opponent to date.