TNA Wrestling Introduces New World Title Belt (Picture)

2»

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    TNAs in-ring talent is superior to WWE
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    riddlerap wrote: »

I'll agree with this but they booking is why i dont take them serious. They keep doing storylines that wwe and wcw done already.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    I'll agree with this but they booking is why i dont take them serious. They keep doing storylines that wwe and wcw done already.

and so does WWE? Nexus?

I'm sure you will excuse the idea tho by saying "oh but they are new fresh faces" yes new fersh faces that will be all let go within a year with the exception of Husky Harris and Henning's son who werent even original members to begin with and Wade and Gabriel.

I love the heel Hardy btw, sorta emo punkish Jokereqsue now.
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited November 2010

Not really. The difference is that WWE has restricts wrestlers to what they do in the ring, where as TNA wrestlers are given more freedom in the ring.
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited November 2010
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    and so does WWE? Nexus?

I'm sure you will excuse the idea tho by saying "oh but they are new fresh faces" yes new fersh faces that will be all let go within a year with the exception of Husky Harris and Henning's son who werent even original members to begin with and Wade and Gabriel.

I love the heel Hardy btw, sorta emo punkish Jokereqsue now.

You're right about storyline recycling, that's the nature of the business. The problem with TNA, is that the writing and booking is ? . For example Matt Morgan's face turn was poorly done. He cares about concussions all of a sudden. The week before that storyline started he helped beat down Kennedy, you're supposed build up to a turn. EV2 same thing. Fortune has a mole inside of EV2. Who cares? They've been buried for a few months now.Why does the supergroup need help from the broken down rejects they've beaten up every week?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    darkstarr8 wrote: »
    You're right about storyline recycling, that's the nature of the business. The problem with TNA, is that the writing and booking is ? . For example Matt Morgan's face turn was poorly done. He cares about concussions all of a sudden. The week before that storyline started he helped beat down Kennedy, you're supposed build up to a turn. EV2 same thing. Fortune has a mole inside of EV2. Who cares? They've been buried for a few months now.Why does the supergroup need help from the broken down rejects they've beaten up every week?

i agree the storylines are spotty incoherent, but hell what they are doing this year is better than what they were doing last year around this time (MEM was still around?) But yes they need MAJOR COHERENCY.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    i think the belt was made just for jeff hardy just like the smokin skull belt for steve austin
  • riddlerap
    edited November 2010
    they had to have someone turn to face Hardy because of Anderson's concussion from Hardy's chair hit. it was booking on the fly due to an injury that wasnt supposed to happen. most people figured Morgan and Williams would be kicked out of Fortune eventually anyway, so its alright.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    they had to have someone turn to face Hardy because of Anderson's concussion from Hardy's chair hit. it was booking on the fly due to an injury that wasnt supposed to happen. most people figured Morgan and Williams would be kicked out of Fortune eventually anyway, so its alright.

They should have turned aj styles. Morgan is better as a heel and a hardy vs styles match would be good
  • riddlerap
    edited November 2010
    AJ is the GOAT heel right now, i would have been mad if he turned.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    word going around is that the custom jeff hardy belt ran TNA 18 stacks

and these muthafuckas too cheap to keep decent talent on the roster that wanted a $100 raise per match........SMH
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    18 stacks for the ? smh