Any 5 % (ers) on here?

white715
white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
Throughout my years of listening to rap I've always been drawn to rappers that were frrom the Nations of the Gods and Earth. I was wondering if there was anybody on here that was a 5 percenter or had knowledge of self that I could build with and get some information from.

Comments

• edogz818
    edogz818 Members Posts: 164
    edited February 2010
    white715 wrote: »
    Throughout my years of listening to rap I've always been drawn to rappers that were frrom the Nations of the Gods and Earth. I was wondering if there was anybody on here that was a 5 percenter or had knowledge of self that I could build with and get some information from.

http://www.allahsnation.net/

>>>>>not a %5 , but I do support them.

That is their official site, you can get knowledge str8 from the source!
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    someone fill me in, what is a 5%er? in lamens terms?
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    It's an offshoot of the Nation of Islam. It's a decentralized cult (in other words, there's no cult leader) of racial mysticism. Their big thing is that black people are inherently good and white people are inherently evil. They also think that numbers are magic.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    edogz818 wrote: »
    http://www.allahsnation.net/

>>>>>not a %5 , but I do support them.

That is their official site, you can get knowledge str8 from the source!

Good lookin' man
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    It's an offshoot of the Nation of Islam. It's a decentralized cult (in other words, there's no cult leader) of racial mysticism. Their big thing is that black people are inherently good and white people are inherently evil. They also think that numbers are magic.

u r dumb as hell dude LOL ....ur like the smartest a dumb person can be. ur that kid whos ? enuff to be behind the double doors but smart enuff to eat in the lunch room with the regular kids LOL .... i bet people used to crowd around you at lunch period and start beating on the table so they could hear a ? person rap LOL
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    What did I say that was factually incorrect, Uptown? I do da knowledge to da wisdom of da understanding of da culture/freedom of da power/refinement of da equality of da ? of da build/destroy of da born of da cypher and den I zig zag zig.
  • TX_Made713
    edited February 2010
    u r dumb as hell dude LOL ....ur like the smartest a dumb person can be. ur that kid whos ? enuff to be behind the double doors but smart enuff to eat in the lunch room with the regular kids LOL .... i bet people used to crowd around you at lunch period and start beating on the table so they could hear a ? person rap LOL

somebodies mad
  • eljay7i
    eljay7i Members Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I follow NGE teachings for about a two years now.. The only thing I still eat pork once a blue.. I use the mentioned site above for knowledge and wisdom..
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    eljay7i wrote: »
    I follow NGE teachings for about a two years now.. The only thing I still eat pork once a blue.. I use the mentioned site above for knowledge and wisdom..

If you don't believe in the mystery ? of the Bible, why do you follow his ban on pork?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    If you don't believe in the mystery ? of the Bible, why do you follow his ban on pork?
    well... pork IS kind of gross
  • UPTOWN
    edited February 2010
    What did I say that was factually incorrect, Uptown? I do da knowledge to da wisdom of da understanding of da culture/freedom of da power/refinement of da equality of da ? of da build/destroy of da born of da cypher and den I zig zag zig.

well thats what im saying tho ... i dont follow the 5% doctrine either ... but a good amount of the things they teach are true. my whole thing is i wasnt gonna even post in here i was just gonna read thru the opinions, then you got cats in here like you pretty much on some ? . if you wanna have a discussion thats cool with me ... but really ur just a donkey poster LOL i cant even remember a time where i could even attempt to take ur posts seriously LOL ... ur a joke cuzzo ...

and damn near everything you posted in this thread isnt factually correct. i already know ur style, you're obsessed with black culture but ur frustrated and confused because you dont understand it. so you do the typical european thing and make racist comments toward all black people just because some immature kids on a different part of the board "ethered" you while masquerading on the net. why are you even here is my question to you??
  • UPTOWN
    edited February 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    somebodies mad
    well LOL since you sensed anger in that post im just gonna assume youre another internet "masquerader" LOL

what r u even going off of?? just becuase i cant take his posts seriously im mad?? are you new to message boards or something?? LOL
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    but a good amount of the things they teach are true.

Like what?

That knowledge and wisdom borns understanding? It's 60's radical black nationalist mysticism nonsense. The sun's not 93 million miles from the Earth, that's merely an averaged distance. If they did the math to the precise number, they'd be building for hours. A trivial waste of time. And was the white man really invented by Yakub, the mad scientist with the big head? No, it's ridiculous.

I can't think of a single thing the 5%ers uniquely talk about that's actually factual.
  • The_Abbot
    The_Abbot Members Posts: 66
    edited February 2010
    i support the Nation of gods and earths as well if there are questions you are looking to ask search yahoo groups sonofman7 and ask for the older ? Divine Understanding Born Allah.

BOSS KTULU- i find it very ignorant on your part to speak down on something you know nothing of, im good friends with a couple of NGE members however im not qualify to build on the subject matter because i am not one
  • The_Abbot
    edited February 2010
    the nation of islam and the nge are to separate entities, dont get it twisted the more you post the more you sink yourself
  • The_Abbot
    edited February 2010
    The main objective of The Lessons -- period -- was and is to prepare us to meet face to face with Allah Himself. To the righteous this is the greatest experience he or she could ever hope to realize, and it is just the opposite for all others. In these few instructions you will find no mention of “Master Fard Muhammad”, however you will frequently find the term “Saviour” and/or “Allah”. The ones that followed The Messenger and their children who have been observing the decline of Life as we know it are anticipating the Presence of Allah so as to be placed in the position that is most effective in the process of bringing in The Righteous Kingdom.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    I could post the lessons so you all can laugh at them.
  • The_Abbot
    edited February 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    someone fill me in, what is a 5%er? in lamens terms?

Why do they call themselves members of the Nation of Gods and Earths or Five Percenters?

Clarence 13X taught that eighty-five percent of the population is made up of ignorant, unlearned and uncivilized people who need to be led (mostly churchgoers). This eighty-five percent are believed to have no "knowledge of self". Ten percent of the population have some knowledge of self [i.e. the real truth], however, they use this knowledge to wield control over the eighty-five percent vs. "liberating" them [most baptist preachers, including Rev. Jesse Jackson are believed to be in this category]. Lastly, he considered the remaining five percent to be those who thought/believed like himself and his followers. The "poor, righteous teachers", the ones who do possess knowledge of themselves, their origins, and the way the world system really is -- and additionally, the way in which the new world order will come about. Their job/mission is to educate the eighty-five percent to what this hidden or veiled knowledge really is. [In the last few years, they have preferred to be called the Nation of Gods and Earths. The men are referred to as "gods" and the women are referred to as "earths"] - I have been informed recently by a member that Allah "The Father" , Clarence 13X, said that after 1967 they would no longer be known as the 5% Nation of Islam, but as Allah's Nation of Gods and Earths.

the nge are not muslim

search youtube for princenamor777 the channel there should be a video entitled who are the five percent part 1 and 2

the brother know mes
  • The_Abbot
    edited February 2010
    you dont have ALL the lessons because the lessons go awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond 120

btw what is your way of life?
  • The_Abbot
    edited February 2010
    janklow wrote: »
    well... pork IS kind of gross

True this can be supposrted with either the bible, the quran or the torah, buddhist do not eat pork(vegans) and neither do rastarfarians(they obstain to eating meat, however some do eat fish)

Quran

2:173-
    "He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

5:03-
    "Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah , and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

6:145-
    "Say, "I do not find within that which was revealed to me [anything] forbidden to one who would eat it unless it be a dead animal or blood spilled out or the flesh of swine - for indeed, it is impure - or it be [that slaughtered in] disobedience, dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], then indeed, your Lord is Forgiving and Merciful.""

16:115-
    "He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit] - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

to boss

the nge read the bible the quran,etc.

its seem to me you have a stigma

nas said it best ? fear what they dont understand

"my people continue to be destroyed for they're lack of knowledge
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Clarence 13X was kicked out of the NOI for gambling and drinking and smoking too much ? , so he started his own offshoot cult.

here is what his cult says about white folk:

2. Who is the Colored man?
    2. The Colored man is the Caucasian (white man). Or, Yacub's grafted
    Devil - the Skunk of the planet Earth.

The NGE believe that whites were created by a mad scientist named Yacub. How? By breeding lightskin blacks together for generations until they were white. Hilarious.

Here's what the NGE says about some basic history:

9. What is the birth record of the said, Nation of Islam?
    10. What is the birth record of said nations, others than Islam?

9. The said, Nation of Islam, has no birth record. It has no
    beginning nor ending. It is older than the Sun, Moon and Star.

10. Buddhism is 35,000 years old.

Christianity is 551 years old.

lol

What other sorts of racism does the NGE promote? Well, here's a sample:

The Lost Found Muslim Lesson No.1 (1-14)

Devil settled on the Best Part of the Planet
    Earth?

Answer: Because the Earth belongs to the original Black man.
    And knowing that the Devil was wicked and there
    would not be any peace among them, he put him out
    in the worst part of the Earth and kept the Best Part
    preserved for himself ever since he made it. The Best
    Part is in Arabia, at the Holy City (Mecca).

The Colored man or Caucasian is the Devil.

what's my source for this hilarious racist information? The NGE's own website: http://120lessons.com/supreme-lessons/
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited February 2010
    No different then the Mormans, believe some dude holds some higher truth that is above the rest. But really just made the ? up for power and control. Goto school get yourself you own education and form your own ideas about life. Please do not let other people decide it for you.
  • The_Abbot
    edited February 2010
    im going to touch on some of your posts boss, i respect your questions i dont respect how you phrase them.

you really need to check yourself, if you want respect you have to give it
  • The_Abbot
    edited February 2010
    im touch on this and hopefully we will get some clarity
  • TX_Made713
    edited February 2010
    So basically they are just an off brand version of a muslim.....go figures