Any 5 % (ers) on here?

Options

Comments

• The_Abbot
    The_Abbot Members Posts: 66
    edited February 2010
    Options
    im quitting this site i dont need to associate with people who are ignorant as well as arrogant
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol the truth hurts doesnt it
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The_Abbot wrote: »
    im quitting this site i dont need to associate with people who are ignorant as well as arrogant

hahaha cant take the heat, getcha ass out the kitchen

dude all mad I posted the NGE's own words
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    im going to touch on some of your posts boss, i respect your questions i dont respect how you phrase them.

you really need to check yourself, if you want respect you have to give it
    and yet another example of ktulu's racist maquerading. why is it that someone who just joined this site makes a post like this?? this is why this board is in the condition it is in, this is why there is never any good discussion anymore like years past. NO ONE RESPECTS KTULU, even brand new posters see right thru his masquerading, then you wonder why no one even takes you seriously ... like i said before, stick to racist shock threads. it the only thing you do consistently. its just too bad racism and negativity are your strong points LOL
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    Clarence 13X was kicked out of the NOI for gambling and drinking and smoking too much ? , so he started his own offshoot cult.

LOL UR AN IDIOT .... CLARENCE 13X WAS "kicked out" of the NOI for the same reason Malcom X was. malcolm x, clarence 13x, and louis farrakan were all taught by elijah muhammed, and all were taught at pretty much the same time. once again the troll speaks without facts.

here is what his cult says about white folk:

2. Who is the Colored man?
    2. The Colored man is the Caucasian (white man). Or, Yacub's grafted
    Devil - the Skunk of the planet Earth.

AND?? so what explains your racist rants?? .... these people didnt have equal rights and lived in segregation when their "nation" was started. whats your reasoning?? if people are being oppressed in every aspect of life you think they're gonna just embrace their oppressor as their brother ??? what i just stated is the obvious .... right or wrong is a matter of opinion, but your whole mind set gets exposed when you look right past something simple like this. you're so busy hating blacks that it actually takes credibility from your arguements. you cant even think of the obvious SMH

The NGE believe that whites were created by a mad scientist named Yacub. How? By breeding lightskin blacks together for generations until they were white. Hilarious.
    I HAVE MY DOUBTS ABOUT THEIR VIEW ON THIS ALSO ... BUT HOW ABOUT YOU TELL US HOW YOU THINK WHITE PEOPLE "CAME INTO EXISTENCE". because according to dr ivan van sertima, there are factual reasons that say this is possible

Here's what the NGE says about some basic history:

9. What is the birth record of the said, Nation of Islam?
    10. What is the birth record of said nations, others than Islam?

9. The said, Nation of Islam, has no birth record. It has no
    beginning nor ending. It is older than the Sun, Moon and Star.

10. Buddhism is 35,000 years old.

Christianity is 551 years old.

lol

i can see where your coming from being that you were a racist skeptic coming into this whole topic. the reason why u think this is so absurd is because you dont understand the terminology of the 5%ers. yet more proof of racist trolling. just because you UNDERSTAND something doesnt mean you have to AGREE. but you dont even have an understand of whats being said here. alot of negative racists take this stance. you're no different.

What other sorts of racism does the NGE promote? Well, here's a sample:

The Lost Found Muslim Lesson No.1 (1-14)

( why isnt the ) **fixed**Devil settled on the Best Part of the Planet
    Earth?

Answer: Because the Earth belongs to the original Black man.
    And knowing that the Devil was wicked and there
    would not be any peace among them, he put him out
    in the worst part of the Earth and kept the Best Part
    preserved for himself ever since he made it. The Best
    Part is in Arabia, at the Holy City (Mecca).

The Colored man or Caucasian is the Devil.

what's my source for this hilarious racist information? The NGE's own website: http://120lessons.com/supreme-lessons/

it boggles my mind how a known racist is pulling the racist card in a debate LOL ... are u serious ?? you dont understand the lessons thats why ur so ignorant to the facts of 5%ers. what they're saying does add up. no im not a 5%er and no i dont agree with everything they say .... but atleast i can look at their doctrine with an unbiased eye. if you understood their lessons you would realize that they ran the devil from the "best part" TWICE!! the first time the "devils" werent white .... this is why they say yaqub grafted the devil on the island of patmos .... because it was black devils who got ran off the first time. this gives the time and the place for yaqub to graft the devils. then they say that they went to teach and civilize these "devils". this coincides with when it is said that when whites were first "discovered" they were savage cavemen, on all fours, eating raw meat etc. this also coincides with the FACT that greeks and romans, the first whites. were taught by africans.

once these "devils" became civilized, they were allowed back onto the best part. it can be argued that this is why you see whites in egypt etc and this also coincides with when they ask "why must the devil study for 35 - 50 years before becoming a muslims son. this is because they say that they gave the "devil" a chance to redeem himself. then they ran the devil off the best part again after he began "causing trouble amongst the righteous" THIS is where "white devils" were ran off the best part. when is the last time whites were ran out of africa?? after jesus was born etc etc ... this process began around the time of the battle of thermopylae, thus "the fall of the ROMAN EMPIRE" then whites returned later and of course the slave trade etc happened which brings us to the NOI

THIS IS WHY THEIR LESSONS ARE TAUGHT THE WAY THEY ARE. becuase you have to atleast come with a respectable mind to understand the underlying meaning of what they're teaching. YOU LACK a respectable mind .... ur a lame racist internet masquerader that cant even gain respect on a message board. if a person could be born on another planet, come here and learn these lessons, then be entered into a conversation with you id bet they'd raise an eye brow as to if this might actually be true. because your ridiculous negative and racist mindstate actually gives credibility to their claim of the white man being the devil. they are right about knowledge being the foundation of everything in existence. because you have no knowledge and look at you LOL ... ur not even a man ur just some pathetic troll who speaks on things that he doesnt know with every opportunity he gets. AND ONCE AGAIN I AM ETHER TO YOU AS ALWAYS .... dont even respond you klansmen LOL u lost ..... AGAIN !!!

more masquerading ... look in the mirror for once shaggy LOL
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well dayum!!!!!
  • The_Abbot
    edited February 2010
    Options
    im going to make you wait, for two moths before i discuss your questions
  • The_Abbot
    edited February 2010
    Options
    uptown you make some very very valid points
  • TX_Made713
    edited February 2010
    Options

for emphasis.....
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blah blah blah blah blah

I didn't read this post but anybody supporting the idea that blacks can be saved by joining a racial supremecy cult is an idiot.

It's also well known that Clarence 13X was a ? and initiated boys into his cult with a ? hazing ceremony.
  • UPTOWN
    edited February 2010
    Options
    uptown you make some very very valid points
    good lookin out

and yo man ... dont let the racist troll ktulu get to you ... he is not respected on this board and i have never seen him post a valid arguement. once you start proving him wrong he starts trolling and making racist jokes. if you notice ... he never sticks to the topic of the debate and when you make a post ... he never quotes your facts he just takes some random phrase and makes some stupid sarcastic comment. LOOK AT THE POST ABOVE ME LOL ... DUDE QUOTED ME JUST TO SAY HE DIDNT READ IT LOL if thats not internet masquerading i dont know what is LOL. if you ignor a post .. just ingore it .... why would he go out his way to let me know he ignored it?? is he hoping i get mad and stoop to his negative level ??? LOL little does he know .. what he just did was back out of the debate. everyone who reads this thread will see that .... but if you ask him he actually thinks people respect his posts LOL
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I said the NGE is a race cult.

I said the NGE teaches that white people were invented by a mad scientist named Yakub.

I said the NGE teachs that blacks are a superior race and whites are inherently evil.

All that I've said is true. Abbot and Uptown are simply upset that somebody is pointing out the embarassing facts.

The NGE is a ripoff of the NOI which is a ripoff of the MST whose holy book, the Circle 7 Koran, is plagiarized directly from a silly New Age text called The Aquarian Gospel, which was written by white dude named Levi Dowling.

So the NGE bit mysticism from a white dude. It just gets funnier the more you know about this hilarious little cult.
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    shouldnt there be more than 5% of yall by now i mean you been trying to civilize us 85 ers for a while now you got to be at bout 6% now right
  • UPTOWN
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lordhonka2 wrote: »
    shouldnt there be more than 5% of yall by now i mean you been trying to civilize us 85 ers for a while now you got to be at bout 6% now right

i dont think anyone in this thread is a 5%er ... but to answer your question .... their official name is allahs nation of gods and earths. plus think about the question ur asking... why would they really change their name every time the number goes up or down.

all i ask people to do in these threads is at least be unbiased and if you make a statement ...please use FACTS not speculation

im not attacking you lordhonka2 ... im just speaking in general
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    There used to be three different NGE guys who posted on the IC, but the downgrades swept them away. I got along very well with the dude named Osiris.
  • TX_Made713
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lordhonka2 wrote: »

lmao as much time as they had it should be at least 25%...that should tell you something
  • The_Abbot
    edited February 2010
    Options
    good lookin out

and yo man ... dont let the racist troll ktulu get to you ... he is not respected on this board and i have never seen him post a valid arguement. once you start proving him wrong he starts trolling and making racist jokes. if you notice ... he never sticks to the topic of the debate and when you make a post ... he never quotes your facts he just takes some random phrase and makes some stupid sarcastic comment. LOOK AT THE POST ABOVE ME LOL ... DUDE QUOTED ME JUST TO SAY HE DIDNT READ IT LOL if thats not internet masquerading i dont know what is LOL. if you ignor a post .. just ingore it .... why would he go out his way to let me know he ignored it?? is he hoping i get mad and stoop to his negative level ??? LOL little does he know .. what he just did was back out of the debate. everyone who reads this thread will see that .... but if you ask him he actually thinks people respect his posts LOL

i have notice this my g, to quote ray hagin only the ignorant run from the truth
    i will touch on this in upcoming months, just to make him wait, i find it funny you mention his posts because i notice the same identical thing, i dont think he racist if he cames there was 3 nge members he build with, if this is the case and its been explain to you then i think its ktulu who has the problem just dont know why he has been ban yet after his rants
  • The_Abbot
    edited February 2010
    Options
    There used to be three different NGE guys who posted on the IC, but the downgrades swept them away. I got along very well with the dude named Osiris.

? then what exactly is your problem

they arent anit-white or pro-black, its anti-devilishment, dont worry its only long before your banned
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i dont think anyone in this thread is a 5%er ... but to answer your question .... their official name is allahs nation of gods and earths. plus think about the question ur asking... why would they really change their name every time the number goes up or down.

all i ask people to do in these threads is at least be unbiased and if you make a statement ...please use FACTS not speculation

im not attacking you lordhonka2 ... im just speaking in general

I just want to know why they listen to a man like hes a prophet, from books that were written by man ect.?
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    they arent anit-white or pro-black

lol

yeah ? right
  • The_Abbot
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol

yeah ? right

do you know who azarel is he was taught by clarence 13x and he's white
    they are a couple also you post a question the original man is the black man

the original man and woman were black and it is also now known that all man have stemed from one original man that was a black man. Check books like African Presence in Early Asia by Runoko Rashidi, Man ? and Civilization by John G. Jackson, or Worlds great men of color vol. 1 and 2 by J A Rogers, and many, many more books. your problem is you cant accept the truth
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    do you know who azarel is he was taught by clarence 13x and he's white
    It's spelled Azreal and yes, I've known about this whole thing for some time. There's a video of him on Youtube and he looks like he's had a few drinks in his day, to put it nicely.

The fact that there's a white dude involved doesn't negate the fact that the 120 lessons state that whites are the devil and were genetically engineered to do evil.

They also state that a white dude can never reach the level of righteousness a black dude can even if he studies the lessons the same way. He can only be a "Muslim son." So, again, it's a race cult.

they are a couple also you post a question the original man is the black man
    Congratulations, you're closer to pre-human apes than me.
  • The_Abbot
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It's spelled Azreal and yes, I've known about this whole thing for some time. There's a video of him on Youtube and he looks like he's had a few drinks in his day, to put it nicely.

The fact that there's a white dude involved doesn't negate the fact that the 120 lessons state that whites are the devil and were genetically engineered to do evil.

They also state that a white dude can never reach the level of righteousness a black dude can even if he studies the lessons the same way. He can only be a "Muslim son." So, again, it's a race cult.

Congratulations, you're closer to pre-human apes than me.

its been prove your comment above further shows me what type of ignorant person im dealing with you really cant debate me in anything because i see you can take the truth, heres the deal i challenge you and all of you pro-white friends to post this ? on farrakhanfactor.com, unoi.org, or any other black muslim site.

And please dont come with excuses and empty rhetoric

matteroffact post this little comment over at assatashakur website

YOU GAME?
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I don't think I have any "pro-white" friends, but going to a cult's forum and telling them they're a cult isn't going to accomplish anything. They're brainwashed, they're not interested in any criticism of their ? .
  • The_Abbot
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What is the meaning of civilization?
    ANS. One having knowledge, wisdom, understanding, culture, refinement and is not savage. Pursuit of Happiness.

you keep using the word cult

According to ? , the term "culture", rooted in the term "cult" means: "A controlled place of active refinement," and according to the lessons CULT (as in culture) is a necessary part of one coming into true civilization and happiness. The term cult has a negative connotation only to the ignorant, who are instead given an interpretation of the term to keep them ignorant. "CULT" is at the very root of the term CULTture, and therefore cult(ure) is the root of what develops you into being who you are.

you want to keep posting nonsense?
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I meant to say "race cult" specifically, my bad. It's a cult dedicated to racism, racial separatism, and notions of racial hierarchy based on fictionalized history and pseudo-science.