Any 5 % (ers) on here?

Options

Comments

• The_Abbot
    The_Abbot Members Posts: 66
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    I don't think I have any "pro-white" friends, but going to a cult's forum and telling them they're a cult isn't going to accomplish anything. They're brainwashed, they're not interested in any criticism of their ? .

wait a minute you going on and on about how you know so much and the nation of islam is this and that and then when i challenge you you make more excuses than floyd mayweather YOUR A PUNK

you've been call out. PERIOD.

you want to say this and that about the nge/noi do you really, really want to play the race card?

cause if so we could talk about cointelpro, the ku klux ? , and countless other organizations that was started to eradicate black people.

lets talk about slavery, black people have been the oppressed with their 439+ years of slavery

you a weak ass dude, aand im pretty sure with your comments alot of people that were member chose to no post here any longer because of your ignorance

i posted countless numbers, books to read. what have you posted you get mad and post insults.

matter of fact

i could post numbers to several brothers i know in the nge/ nation of islam

even professor griff(email him at 7thoctave@gmail.com, NO EXCUSES), I

you dont know ?

you get on them for promoting the race card but what are you doing with pictures of klansmen in a group youre a member of(wpa)?
  • The_Abbot
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I meant to say "race cult" specifically, my bad. It's a cult dedicated to racism, racial separatism, and notions of racial hierarchy based on fictionalized history and pseudo-science.

if your so sure of this then why you can post this on any of there website ? the excuses, cuz frankly im tried of hearing it
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    when did i deny things like the kkk existing? just because i tell the honest truth about a black race cult means I think white race cults dont exist? you reason like a child.

And lemme get this straight: You want me to register at the official websites of race cults that are monitored by the gubment because they're classified as hate groups? Sure.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The_Abbot wrote: »
    wait a minute you going on and on about how you know so much and the nation of islam is this and that and then when i challenge you you make more excuses than floyd mayweather YOUR A PUNK

you've been call out. PERIOD.

you want to say this and that about the nge/noi do you really, really want to play the race card?

cause if so we could talk about cointelpro, the ku klux ? , and countless other organizations that was started to eradicate black people.

lets talk about slavery, black people have been the oppressed with their 439+ years of slavery

you a weak ass dude, aand im pretty sure with your comments alot of people that were member chose to no post here any longer because of your ignorance

i posted countless numbers, books to read. what have you posted you get mad and post insults.

matter of fact

i could post numbers to several brothers i know in the nge/ nation of islam

even professor griff(email him at 7thoctave@gmail.com, NO EXCUSES), I

you dont know ?

you get on them for promoting the race card but what are you doing with pictures of klansmen in a group youre a member of(wpa)?

Really man? Really? Wow. Look you might wanna try disproving the dude before you start gettin hostile and throwing out slavery and the KKK. Thought you were quiting this board anyway?
  • The_Abbot
    edited February 2010
    Options
    when did i deny things like the kkk existing? just because i tell the honest truth about a black race cult means I think white race cults dont exist? you reason like a child.

And lemme get this straight: You want me to register at the official websites of race cults that are monitored by the gubment because they're classified as hate groups? Sure.

Even when segregation by law existed in many states in America, racist groups like the KKK was not satisfied with that, so they went into many segregated, black communities and reigned terror on them, chasing them out of their homes and off their properties, then robbing them of their personal possessions, burning down their homes, lynching blacks whether they were men/women/children, sicking dogs on them, because they were jealous that those blacks that lived in segregated communities had wealth, so they went into many of these communities and took it away from them. So really, who were/are the real hate groups?

No one argues against hate crimes committed by the KKK, Jim Crow, slavery, etc., and every smart person understands that the NOI is a response to white oppression

from an April 13, 1997, interview with Meet the Press:

Tim Russert: "Once a week. On the back page is The Muslim Program, 'What the Muslims Want.' And if I can go through a few of these--let me put one on the screen and get your reaction. The first is in terms of territory, and you'll see, 'Since we cannot get along with them in peace and equality, we believe our contributions to this land and the suffering forced upon us by white America justifies our demand for complete separation in a state or territory of our own.' Is that your view in 1997, a separate state for Black Americans?"

Minister Louis Farrakhan: "First, the program starts with number one. That is number four. The first part of that program is that we want freedom, a full and complete freedom. The second is, we want justice. We want equal justice under the law, and we want justice applied equally to all, regardless of race or class or color. And the third is that we want equality. We want equal membership in society with the best in civilized society. If we can get that within the political, economic, social system of America, there's no need for point number four. But if we cannot get along in peace after giving America 400 years of our service and sweat and labor, then, of course, separation would be the solution to our race problem."

(From The Final Call 5-20-97, online @ http://www.finalcall.com/...13-97.html

im done here
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I just want to know why they listen to a man like hes a prophet, from books that were written by man ect.?
    thats what any religion or culture or belief system is doing. "? " himself never "wrote" anything down. its all just people who claimed ? inspired them. but 5%ers dont believe that the interpertation of ? is some "spiritual being in heaven". they believe that "? " is a man who has elevated to his highest possible point. so any man can be ? if he lives righteously and learns and overstands his surroundings.

im not a 5% ... but ive learned alot of their "doctrine". and within its ownself ... alot of it does add up and they do have some points and aspects of their "doctrine" that holds weight. there's not a bunch of contridictions or fairytale beliefs like modern christianty. the downside for me is the foundation that some of their knowledge is built on. i dont really like all the slang terminology they speak with either. but overall id say there "doctrine" is much more respectable than alot of mainstream religions etc.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    im done here

probly not, since youve said that two or three times already
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Even when segregation by law existed in many states in America, racist groups like the KKK was not satisfied with that, so they went into many segregated, black communities and reigned terror on them, chasing them out of their homes and off their properties, then robbing them of their personal possessions, burning down their homes, lynching blacks whether they were men/women/children, sicking dogs on them, because they were jealous that those blacks that lived in segregated communities had wealth, so they went into many of these communities and took it away from them. So really, who were/are the real hate groups?

No one argues against hate crimes committed by the KKK, Jim Crow, slavery, etc., and every smart person understands that the NOI is a response to white oppression

from an April 13, 1997, interview with Meet the Press:

Tim Russert: "Once a week. On the back page is The Muslim Program, 'What the Muslims Want.' And if I can go through a few of these--let me put one on the screen and get your reaction. The first is in terms of territory, and you'll see, 'Since we cannot get along with them in peace and equality, we believe our contributions to this land and the suffering forced upon us by white America justifies our demand for complete separation in a state or territory of our own.' Is that your view in 1997, a separate state for Black Americans?"

Minister Louis Farrakhan: "First, the program starts with number one. That is number four. The first part of that program is that we want freedom, a full and complete freedom. The second is, we want justice. We want equal justice under the law, and we want justice applied equally to all, regardless of race or class or color. And the third is that we want equality. We want equal membership in society with the best in civilized society. If we can get that within the political, economic, social system of America, there's no need for point number four. But if we cannot get along in peace after giving America 400 years of our service and sweat and labor, then, of course, separation would be the solution to our race problem."

(From The Final Call 5-20-97, online @ http://www.finalcall.com/...13-97.html

im done here

? a muslim is a muslim, no matter how you try to rearrange it....5%ers whats the difference? christianity feels the same way about their beliefs
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It's an offshoot of the Nation of Islam. It's a decentralized cult (in other words, there's no cult leader) of racial mysticism. Their big thing is that black people are inherently good and white people are inherently evil. They also think that numbers are magic.

Wow. You really tell it like it ain't. Actually there are many white five percenters. And the term 5% has no racial connotation to it. Neither does the 85% or 10%. For the record, White people are described as part of the 5%. Typical surface dweller. You need to put down the Fisher Price 5 percenter guide. And there is no magic in numbers just significance. The Father of Modern European Civilization, Pythagors knew this, he learned from the leading civilizations of the East from Egypt to Arabia. He said Numbers were omnipotent. Mathematics is the foundation of any building discipline. Not knowing the interrelation of numbers can be the difference between a cure and poison. A perfectly built structure or a building collapsing, or a wonder substance and an explosion.

FYI, Pythagorus was a deeply religious man too. Seems you all owe your civilization to religion after all. And he was a communist. Imagine that.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why you lying, And Step? If you've read the 120 Lessons, you know they say a white man can never attain the level of righteousness a black man can. They can only be "Muslim sons," they can never be "Gods."
  • And Step
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why you lying, And Step? If you've read the 120 Lessons, you know they say a white man can never attain the level of righteousness a black man can. They can only be "Muslim sons," they can never be "Gods."

Actually that is not what it says. You are actually the one lying. First of all, let me school you on something. The particular question you quote, does not say "white man" it says devil. Many 5 percenters don't acknowledge the term "120" because there is no basis for that term. That particular question that you deal with makes no mention of color. I build with them on occasion and am very well versed . If you had half the knowledge you think you had, you would know the 5 percenters are not monolithic. Many do not agree on various issues. You would know that there are many white 5 percenters(no not Azrael). You would know that most don't take the lessons on face value. You would also know that there are some lessons that are plagiarized and fabricated. Some of the things and sources you quote are innovations.

And for you to say that they claim white people can't be Gods is laughable. This alone disqualifies you to speak on this subject. Ask any 5 percenter, and they will most certainly tell you that White people are Gods. Matter of fact, they are the Gods of this world. They prove everyday that ? is a man, more than any people on the planet. I could school you but your too obstinate.

Like I said, you are a surface dweller.
  • And Step
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol

yeah ? right

Well let's compare deeds and actions. Compare the 5 percenters deeds with let's say Whites Christians and White Jews towards blacks. Who has the most abysmal track record when it comes to being anti-black or anti-white? Remember, just dealing with deeds.

What's that? I didn't hear you.............
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    And Step, why you continue to lie? I linked directly to the 120 Lessons in this thread, anybody can go and see that you are trying to bend the truth. The NGE is a race cult, that's just a fact. The fact that white Christians have done all kinds of racially motivated crimes does not absolve the NGE of their racism.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    one question i have...why are muslims (especially 5%ers) so racially driven? they go out of their way to call the white man the white devil
  • And Step
    edited February 2010
    Options
    And Step, why you continue to lie? I linked directly to the 120 Lessons in this thread, anybody can go and see that you are trying to bend the truth. The NGE is a race cult, that's just a fact. The fact that white Christians have done all kinds of racially motivated crimes does not absolve the NGE of their racism.

There is no such thing as 120 lessons. Do you even know what that "120" means or where it originates from?

Quit trying to evade the issue. Deeds trump words all day fam. White Christians and White Jews(the biggest race cults as you call it) have a track record unmatched when it comes to racist actions. The 5 percenters would have to ? a couple hundred million white people to match them. Also,why you point out White Christians but somehow left out their White Jewish Brethren? If you going to call people out be fair.

The NGE and 5 percenters are not synonomous. A lot of 5 percenters are not members of the Nations of ? 's and Earth. Like I said a lot of what you posted is fabricated innovations. You don't even know that not all 5 percenters are not part of the NGE. The NGE came later.
    Judging from some of your posts I have seen you seem kind of racist yourself. And don't pull the I'm just joking, I help disadvantaged young negroes card. White paternalism is one of the worst forms of racism.

I am not one to be sidetracked by rhetoric. You need to worry about your peoples racism and actions instead of the 5 percenters.
  • And Step
    edited February 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    one question i have...why are muslims (especially 5%ers) so racially driven? they go out of their way to call the white man the white devil

It just seems that way because that is what most outsiders tend to focus on. Most sincere 5 percenters are very respectful, character driven, positive people. What most fail to realize is that blacks can be identified as devils too. People somehow skip that part.

I'll say this any black man that is not conscious of his race and the role that it plays in this society is dead from the neck up. I don't let race affect how I treat people, but if you can't see the skillful machinations against black people in general and black males in particular, then I feel sorry for you. And well meaning white people will not and more importantly can not do anything about.

John Brown was an anomaly.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    There is no such thing as 120 lessons.

aaaaaaaaaahahahahhahaa
  • And Step
    edited February 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE=BOSS KTULU;203771aaaaaaaaaahahahahhahaa[/QUOTE]

Translation: I was called to the carpet and found wanting.

I'll make it easy and lucrative for you. I'll wire you 1,000 dollars in a paypal account if you can show and prove those lessons which you misspeak on were called 120's at their inception or are in their original form by the early 5 percenters.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited February 2010
    Options
    WHile I do not know the various differences between 5%ers and NGE the ideas enspoused on the web site 120lessons.com under the banner of Nation of Gods and Earths certainly seems to qualify as a race cult.

Further it seems on the face of it anyone who holds that a portions of humanity is the 'devil' or 'devilish' and assigns that to certain phenotype within the human population, rather than the population as a whole, is engaged in racist thinking.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    I'll make it easy and lucrative for you. I'll wire you 1,000 dollars in a paypal account if you can show and prove those lessons which you misspeak on were called 120's at their inception or are in their original form by the early 5 percenters.

So you'll pay me to support a specific claim that I never made.

Dude, stop being a liar. You know the 120 Lessons are what Clarence 13X made out of the Lost/Found Muslim lessons made by Elijah Muhammad and maybe Fard. You know it's a series of one hundred and twenty questions and answers upon which the NGE bases its ideology and that Clarence also added the Supreme Alphabet and Math to the "cypher."

Your problem is that you're arguing against a guy who actually knows what he's talking about and knows it so well, he can call it what it truly is: A racist cult.
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Your problem is that you're arguing against a guy who actually knows what he's talking about and knows it so well, he can call it what it truly is: A racist cult.

If they were so racist then how come Im mad cool with 2 of them?
  • And Step
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So you'll pay me to support a specific claim that I never made.

Dude, stop being a liar. You know the 120 Lessons are what Clarence 13X made out of the Lost/Found Muslim lessons made by Elijah Muhammad and maybe Fard. You know it's a series of one hundred and twenty questions and answers upon which the NGE bases its ideology and that Clarence also added the Supreme Alphabet and Math to the "cypher."

You don't know enough. You made 4 errors in your supposed "knowledge" of the lessons. You made up claims that you can't back up. i.e 5% and NGE, Whites being gods, etc...

Now I know you don't know what the hell you are talking about. The so-called 120's are not 120 questions and answers. There are certain things in there that are not even in question form. Leave the wikepedia alone ? . The NGE came after the five percenters almost a decade. Clarence 13X never called them NGE, that was innovation by later members after he passed. Almost a decade later. They took out and added certain things. Supreme Alphabet and Supreme Mathematics. That was introduced by the NGE. Get your facts straight.

And your ignorance of how they started are equally astounding. Those lessons were started by Fard and given to Elijah Muhammad. Elijah Muhammad did not originate them.

Like I said you and yours are the biggest and most destructive race cults. A cult is a group of people that revolve around a magnetic personality in your case race worship. White Christians, White Jews, ? , Marx, etc. Just these 4 race cults alone have been responsible for 600,000,000 deaths in the last few milleniums. The 5 percenters are angels compared to you guys. All the rhetoric you spout don't change that fact. I don't get all bent out of shape by emotionally charged labels. You have no moral authority to label anybody a racist with your track record.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    If they were so racist then how come Im mad cool with 2 of them?

ask them what their cult really says about race

they'll hem and haw because if they're decent, they're embarassed by it

And Step: I'm not religious, I'm not involved in any cults, racial or otherwise. Also, you're still flat out lying about the NGE, you should stop.
  • And Step
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ask them what their cult really says about race

they'll hem and haw because if they're decent, they're embarassed by it

And Step: I'm not religious, I'm not involved in any cults, racial or otherwise. Also, you're still flat out lying about the NGE, you should stop.

Whatever man. There is no need to be embarrassed. Most sincere 5 percenters are very decent. I won't hem and haw I promise. I don't care what white people think as long as I treat them with justice and equity. See you are stuck on words and look past those deeds. ? smooth words.

White people have been very destructive. So much so that they got the whole world upside down because they rule the earth. That is not racist. That is a fact. Does it mean I think they are different from me? Not necessarily. I can do the same thing if I latch on to the same mindset.

And I beg to differ. You belong to a Huge race cult. White Paternalism.
  • BaalPeace
    BaalPeace Members Posts: 2
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i'm colored (white) and understand the truth within 120, according to my own knowledge. The 5%ers, the gods, never once treated me different at not one of the rally's i've attended in L.A. (Love Allah). There people i look up to, and i knowledge self as a devil, but... dig it... i know what that means. I use it to build, not divide, but add on. you can't just take everything at face value, friend... dig deeper, Peace and feel me, truss, i'm no fool false beat ass wanna be black, white rap enthusiast either, i seek truth and knowledge, and Be Self, so take it or leave it, B.U.T. the 5% aren't the enemy (or a cult,either, sheesh !!! ).... i dunno, just thought i'd speak from a white man's mouth, i hope to get my flag sooner than later, so maybe i'm biased, but i'm still white and i have taken the time to UNDERSTAND 120 (to my knowledge so far)... it's not so bad... b.u.t. it's not for e'erybody, true indeed.... i'll give the mic to someone else now, end transmission... PEACE !!! :confused:;):cool: