*Daps AGAIN*

*and again and again*

Why dont ya'll ? just exchange numbers
    Damn Bilfiger, tell em how you really feel
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I just finished a fruit and veggie (strictly veggie and fruit, not even dressing or dip for the veggies, just a tad of olive oil) fast that I am going to do again just because I really like it.
    Yes, it was difficult more so in the middle of the day but the effects were greatly beneficial.

The good thing was at any given time I would just eat as many veggies and fruits as I felt.

Eat your fruits in the morning and earlier in the day while eating more veggies throughout and later in the day as fruits are high in natural suars, some like grapes and bananas are higher than others.
    Keep your consumption of corn, bananas and certain ground vegetables to a minimum as they are high in fat.
    I love roasting some buttercup squash, makes a delicious and filling snack. Just be careful not to eat too many.

Other than that I just eat fruit all day. Most fruits are just pure water so it regulates you beautifully and you feel great.

bananas are my favorite :( i try to mix it up with apples, grapes, plums, and pears

i do away with the carbs, at least the white ones anyway...the only carb i've had in the past two weeks was a sweet potato :) and wheat triscuits lol

my snacks are usually yogurt, whole grain peanut butter crackers or a fruit...the meals are mostly meat and veggie or tuna fish and crackers, except for breakfast of course

i'd say im doing pretty damn good for myself!
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    lol today the only day i've struggled and its only 10:30 :(

i ate a plum and im drinking a protein shake...that should hold me for a couple hours

That doesn't seem like a good combination. :(

Maybe you have a tough stomach.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Damn Bilfiger, tell em how you really feel

Its so funny Bilfagger of ALL PEOPLE calls anybody out on c/s ? . ? was C/s every blank post 2yrs str8 and then pulled a GAME move once blank got into it wit a couple ? and was claimin ? wasnt his beef like the ? that he is. King you need to pick that ? up from that Westside Lot/Closet Space he stayin @ and help him get some gainfull employment.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Its so funny Bilfagger of ALL PEOPLE calls anybody out on c/s ? . ? was C/s every blank post 2yrs str8 and then pulled a GAME move once blank got into it wit a couple ? and was claimin ? wasnt his beef like the ? that he is. King you need to pick that ? up from that Westside Lot/Closet Space he stayin @ and help him get some gainfull employment.
    I'm staying out of this one homie lol
  • junegemini
    edited November 2010
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    That doesn't seem like a good combination. :(

Maybe you have a tough stomach.

lol i didn't have them together
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    bananas are my favorite :( i try to mix it up with apples, grapes, plums, and pears

i do away with the carbs, at least the white ones anyway...the only carb i've had in the past two weeks was a sweet potato :) and wheat triscuits lol

my snacks are usually yogurt, whole grain peanut butter crackers or a fruit...the meals are mostly meat and veggie or tuna fish and crackers, except for breakfast of course

i'd say im doing pretty damn good for myself!
    Crumbling some tuna fish over a bed of baby greens, cucumbers, peppers, avocado, onions, tomatoes, strawberries and pine nuts drizzled with a little olive oil and fresh lemon is delicious- nutritious and quite filling. I like adding small pieces of cheese on top. I love cheese in my salad.
    I LOVE avocados but that is another healthy vegetable that is high in essential fat.

The buttercup squash actually tastes a bit like sweet potato when baked in the oven.
    You can also puree it but when eating nothing other than vegetables and fruits, I craved for something hearty.

This conversation is making me hungry, lol.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    how much weight have u lost so far?
  • junegemini
    edited November 2010
    Options
    how much weight have u lost so far?

i haven't weighed myself but i can feel a difference when im doing daily activities
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    discipline is the most important part....

u can do it junie
  • junegemini
    edited November 2010
    Options
    im doing it du

the kid is focused...thanks!
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i haven't weighed myself but i can feel a difference when im doing daily activities

I personally do not own a scale.
    I don't really look at my weight, I measure myself by how my clothes fit and I literally can feel it. I just run my hands down my body and I can feel a difference in my curves, whether it's weight gain or loss.
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    *walks in thread, chews on burger..........walks out*
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I personally do not own a scale.
    I don't really look at my weight, I measure myself by how my clothes fit and I literally can feel it. I just run my hands down my body and I can feel a difference, whether it's weight gain or loss.

What up CN
    I do the same thing myself. but I know I need to drop 10 lbs, I'm hitting 217 right now and that's not cool
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I just finished a fruit and veggie fast which consisted of eating strictly veggies and fruits alone, not even condiments for the veggies, just a tad of olive oil. I am going to do again just because I really like it.
    Yes, it was difficult more so in the middle of the day but the effects were greatly beneficial.

The nice thing about it was that at any given time I would just eat as many veggies and fruits as I wanted.

Eat your fruits in the morning and earlier in the day while eating more veggies throughout and later in the day as fruits are high in natural suars, some like grapes and bananas are higher than others.
    Keep your consumption of corn, bananas and certain ground vegetables to a minimum as they are high in fat.
    I love roasting some buttercup squash, makes a delicious and filling snack. Just be careful not to eat too many.

Other than that I just eat veggies and fruit all day. Most fruits are just pure water so it regulates you beautifully and you feel great.

I did the fruit and veggie fast thing too for a couple of weeks... The i switched to just doing it monday through friday and eating normal on the weekend...i did that for about a month... Now I've adopted a strictly vegan diet (lifestyle) and honestly i love it... My only problem is that i LOOOOOOOVVVVEEE grapes and eat them all the time... i know they are high in sugar but they are my weakness....

Outside of that i pretty much exercise every day... at the very least 5 days a week... So yea i'm feeling pretty good

Hang in there June!
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    steak.jpg
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited November 2010
    Options
    crab-legs.jpg
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited November 2010
    Options
    cheesesteak.jpg
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited November 2010
    Options
    NY0207_Ginas-Best-Collard-Greens_lg.jpg
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ynk-coca-ribs-022-6.jpg
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited November 2010
    Options
    this being healthy thing...eating right and working out ? , got me wanting to relapse :(

drink a gallon of juice per day.
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited November 2010
    Options
    28431-dip_dish_chicago_style_pizza.jpg
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Mexican-food.jpg
  • Conscious__Nkechi