On some real ? who want it wit Dr. Doom B?

Options
jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in Quite Comical
DrDoom.png

That ? is Don Dada of Marvel Universe. Supreme Sorcerer. He gives Dr. Strange the heebiejeebies.

He gives the Fantastic Four the bidness on the regular. ? Hulk in the ass no ? B.

He was even hangin with Thanos when he had the infinity gems B!

COME ON SON WHO WANT IT WITH THE GAWD VICTKA?

Comments

• krymson kurensi
    krymson kurensi Members Posts: 27
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Pardon me, I ain't up on doom like that but when was he giving hulk the business and holding it down wit infinity thanos.

I guess I was always wrong in assuming he was just a villain version of iron man. Put me on though.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    mf_doom.jpg

MF Doom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dr. Doom
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Marvel is full of ? anyway.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -Karl- wrote: »
    Marvel is full of ? anyway.

Lies. And more lies.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    never really ? with doom and the fantasic four comics so i really dont know about this ? doom but i would thing that ? magneto would since do wearing all that metal
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I never really ? with Doom, either. But I always knew he was a bad ass, though. From what I've read and understand, Dude's intelligence is off the hook. His scientific intelligence rivals that of Mr. Fantastic. Some of Marvel's heroes have come to him in utter need in order to help them with ? . Not only that, but the man is ruler of his own country.

Oh, if anyone hasn't said it yet: Marvel characters 1 million times >>>>> DC characters all day, everyday.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    never really ? with doom and the fantasic four comics so i really dont know about this ? doom but i would thing that ? magneto would since do wearing all that metal

Magneto's powers dont work on Doom

Like I said in the Apocalypse topic, Doom doesnt lose if he's serious, yea he takes small L's against Fantastic Four but thats just because he's the main villain in their world

Doom beat The Beyonder, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Thor and like dude said he even was hanging with Thanos for a while when he had the infinity gems
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Dr. Dooms suite is demagnetized so Magnus cant use that aganist him....Von Dooms Intelligence >>> Magnus' that being said I dont think Doom is ? with Magnetos raw power....dudes incredibly powerful...good fight tho

Dr. Doom is ILL but plenty Earthbound dudes would give him the business ....
  • IC's Patrick Bateman
    IC's Patrick Bateman Members Posts: 536
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oh, if anyone hasn't said it yet: Marvel characters 1 million times >>>>> DC characters all day, everyday.

yea their characters are interesting if you're a little kid but if you're grown and reading comics Marvel is trash. DC is marketed more towards adults with adult themes and topics as well as abstract ideas and complex plots that are never dumbed down like the ? Marvel puts out - especially with the Disney stamp of approval now you're going to see this trend get even worse.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Dr. Dooms suite is demagnetized so Magnus cant use that aganist him....Von Dooms Intelligence >>> Magnus' that being said I dont think Doom is ? with Magnetos raw power....dudes incredibly powerful...good fight tho

Dr. Doom is ILL but plenty Earthbound dudes would give him the business ....

Uhh Doom is one of the most powerful practioners of magic in the Marvel universe, he could disintegrate Magneto in an instant if he wanted to.

He was about to be Sorcerer Supreme for a minute before they picked the Voodoo ?

Magneto would've been killed if he tried to take on Thanos with the infinity gauntlet