Long hair or short hair?

kAjUn
kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Powder Room
just curious cause lately i've been hearing women that says long hair on guys is too feminine looking

but years ago back when braids and ? was in style i couldn't find a chick that would say a bad thing about guys with long hair

i had long hair for 7 years and now that i've gotten it cut now i'm hearing all this bad ? about it and i'm like ? i made it it just in time :p

Comments

• marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    nice clean cut
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited November 2010
    I like both, prefer long. All of my interests have had longer hair (dreads, braids, floppy fros..etc). I think its sexy, but not all can pull it off.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    short

few *exceptions to this rule.

*muz :o
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    If yeen got a Boosie Fade, you not doin it out here for deez hoes
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I like both, prefer long hair.
    Not at all a fan of cornrows or set waves, I prefer dreads or fros.
    Depends on the man but either way I love playing with a nice full head of hair and there's nothing I love more than greasing his scalp.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I like long and short equally but definitely not dreads. Not too keen on ponytails because I see them on alot of light skin/mixed men, which we all know would never be my first choice. I guess after a while I've just made the association between the two. I do like braids though. I actually like them as much as short hair.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    I like a clean cut

except for on this one sexy ass man .... I wanna pull his hair in a totally sexual way !!!!
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I like long and short equally but definitely not dreads. Not too keen on ponytails because I see them on alot of light skin/mixed men, which we all know would never be my first choice. I guess after a while I've just made the association between the two. I do like braids though. I actually like them as much as short hair.

You stay bashing light skinned men. maybe you just haven't encountered none of the trilla ones. Granted we usually aint compatable for anything long-term (two yellabones) but sometimes the fling chemistry is explosive. I guess what I'm tryna say is you lookin mighty purrty in that avi no simp/flirt .........but I've been told that I'm no slouch in the looks department either lady. Go easy on my lightskinded ego.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    You stay bashing light skinned men. maybe you just haven't encountered none of the trilla ones. Granted we usually aint compatable for anything long-term (two yellabones) but sometimes the fling chemistry is explosive. I guess what I'm tryna say is you lookin mighty purrty in that avi no simp/flirt .........but I've been told that I'm no slouch in the looks department either lady. Go easy on my lightskinded ego.

Proof? Lol

Awww. I've seen plenty of attractive light skin men. Just like I've seen my share of very attractive white men. But something about the dark men really frosts my cookies.
  • kAjUn
    edited November 2010
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    I was 5 seconds away from cutting my hair yesterday

I ? out tho :(

yea son once you've had it for so long it's like it becomes another body part

i got my brother to cut mine cause i couldn't do it

my mother couldn't watch lol
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I don't think it matters how long or short my hair is, it's always beautiful.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010

damn mama. u killin me. thats two strikes against me. im light skinned and i have dreads, lol
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited November 2010
    Short, clean cut, no fuss, no mess
  • pimpette_516
    pimpette_516 Members Posts: 13
    edited December 2010
    For some reason, I just love guys with waves..idk what it is but i like it..lol but other than that.I love all types of hair lengths and long as I think your rocking it and it fits you and your style,your good to go..plain and simple..
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Had long hair wouldnt cut it for nothing,until one day i woke up grabbed a pair of scissors handed it to my mother took a hand full of hair and told her cut it before i change my mind (if she wouldnt of cut it i wouldve prob still had long hair) went to the barber ? didnt believe me when i said cut it, barber was like na im a shape it up had a back and for for like 3 mins lol that it was all eyes on me when that first chop of hair came of it felt like everything had stopped in that barber shop since all the barbers and customer where eyeballing me lol...havent even thought of letting my hair grow since
  • jbeezy205
    jbeezy205 Members Posts: 41
    edited December 2010
    man i miss having long hair ? depressing but at the same time i dont feel like dealing with that ?
  • kAjUn
    edited December 2010
    Had long hair wouldnt cut it for nothing,until one day i woke up grabbed a pair of scissors handed it to my mother took a hand full of hair and told her cut it before i change my mind (if she wouldnt of cut it i wouldve prob still had long hair) went to the barber ? didnt believe me when i said cut it, barber was like na im a shape it up had a back and for for like 3 mins lol that it was all eyes on me when that first chop of hair came of it felt like everything had stopped in that barber shop since all the barbers and customer where eyeballing me lol...havent even thought of letting my hair grow since

word

my barber couldn't believe it either

but i feel what ya saying b

i miss my long hair too

but i couldn't go back to all the maintenance
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    kAjUn wrote: »
    word

my barber couldn't believe it either

but i feel what ya saying b

i miss my long hair too

but i couldn't go back to all the maintenance

exactly like i miss it but short hair is easier to maintain
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    i hate long hair on guys except for Samoans
  • kAjUn
    edited December 2010
    exactly like i miss it but short hair is easier to maintain

how long you let it grow before u cut it?

my ? was past my shoulders

GOIN' 7 YEARS STRONG! :(

25510110058395698047100.jpg
    14858916242048712850410.jpg