Sometimes I dont kno what women see in me...

Options
shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in The Powder Room
cause I aint ? ...I'm goin to the clinic 2moro actually..sometimes when I bag a chick I thk to myself "This broad must really have low self esteem"...ladies have u ever ? with a no good ? and thought to urself afterward "what did i see in him?"...talk to me Powder Room

Comments

• birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    girls with low self esteem/daddy issues are the goat. shout out to any that may be in here.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited November 2010
    Options
    my avi's cuter than yours.
    and your dead on about not being worth ? . . . . i'd let you lick the dirt off my shoes, but even that's too much of an honor for you.

i hope more and more nicca's come to realize this . . . . . . save us a lot of time tellin yall.
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I don't know either,B.I'm Poor, I'm King Ugly out here.. I live in a cardboard condo, in an alley that has saran wrap windows, but I'm adding wing box extension's monthly , B.. I'm destitute, can't afford clothing, or shoes,No new purchases in 10 years Son Dun... I get hand me up's from my 10 y/o nephew who is 10 goin on 18, we gonna make a late night info-mercial ,Feed The Children style, he gon be lookin like a pigpin ass N***** so am I, Imma give him a Sox fitted, and an HD camcaorder and all he gonna say is * DONATIONS, DONATIONS DONATIONS* * THANK YOU VERY MUCH* AND if he dont get the number Im shootin for, that's when I put my nordic ski mask on and say ,* ? you, ? you , ? you, who's Next*
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    it's cause you have a hot body
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't be with them for very long. As soon as I sensed the weakness I'd fly the coop.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Years and years later. I look back on people I consorted with when I was younger, but I learn from my mistakes.