Kevin Hart....

vageneral08
vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
is funny as ? I saw him live last night I think he's top 10 right as far as comedians he has potential to be top 5 when he retires....post your favorite kevin hart joke

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Lol yall ? and yall hyperbole.. and list.. and rankings.. he is funny as ? though,where did you see him how much was it including the two drink min.. if it was that type of spot..

The ostrich ? still kills me
    -the teacher joke
    -say it with ya chest
    -and the juice joke..

right off top
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    im a grown lil man is one of the best comedy dvds I have...and the best Ive seen since chapelle in san fransisco
  • Beast_Side
    Beast_Side Members Posts: 779
    edited November 2010
    "peel his muffin cap back, blue!!!!!"
  • vageneral08
    edited November 2010
    Lol yall ? and yall hyperbole.. and list.. and rankings.. he is funny as ? though,where did you see him how much was it including the two drink min.. if it was that type of spot..

The ostrich ? still kills me
    -the teacher joke
    -say it with ya chest
    -and the juice joke..

right off top

Well dont know how much the drinks was since I had something to drink right before the show lol but the tickets were $40 a piece not a big place it was bout 2500 people there but it well worth all the money spent
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    he top five right now with everyone going. Only dude i can say without a doubt is better is louis c.k, but kevin hart is currently the top black comedian with mike epps behind him. Top ten ever? nah he probably won't be that level because it's still too many greater/funnier cats who were more consistent. Bernie Mac, Dave, Richard Pryor, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, Bill Cosby, Katt Williams, Steve Harvey, Dl Hughley, Tracy Morgan are all better with Morgan, Harvey, Hughly being the only guys i see him surpassing. he needs oneor two more solid stand up videos before he slowly falls off like katt did. Katt has ? chronicles, it's pimpin pimpin, and American Hustle.

Thats just black comedians, not including Louis C.K., Carlin, Bill Burr and some others
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    The nigguh talkin' bout takin his kids to the zoo on "Daddy day" makes me LOL everytime I think about it.

Talkin' bout he thought the gorilla was chasin' him and he could feel the gorilla's fingers on the back of his neck so he dropped his baby. lol

"I didn't like how my family was lookin' as a UNIT."

LOL

Everything in his career has been FTW except for SOULPLANE. But I'm sure he paid many'a bills because of it though.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    saw him last year here in Bham and the ? delivers nh.... great command of a crowd, timely jokes, witty, he'll be here for years to come....
  • vageneral08
    edited November 2010
    ysl313 wrote: »
    he top five right now with everyone going. Only dude i can say without a doubt is better is louis c.k, but kevin hart is currently the top black comedian with mike epps behind him. Top ten ever? nah he probably won't be that level because it's still too many greater/funnier cats who were more consistent. Bernie Mac, Dave, Richard Pryor, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, Bill Cosby, Katt Williams, Steve Harvey, Dl Hughley, Tracy Morgan are all better with Morgan, Harvey, Hughly being the only guys i see him surpassing. he needs oneor two more solid stand up videos before he slowly falls off like katt did. Katt has ? chronicles, it's pimpin pimpin, and American Hustle.

Thats just black comedians, not including Louis C.K., Carlin, Bill Burr and some others

I believe kevin hart is funnier than katt williams and tracey morgan....katt williams aint done nothing new in a while and I heard tracey morgan stand up special on hbo wasn't all that I think he's funnier in movies than he is at stand up comedy....I didnt mean he's top 10 of all time I meant as of right now who's funny kevin hart is in the top 10 list dude is mad funny I wouldnt mind pay to see one of his shows again
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Whoa...did this ? say Mike Epps was second funniest? Currently? Umm...you mean 1. Kevin Hart, 2. Lil Duval, 3. Katt Williams (as far as main stream)...

The WHOLE grown little man special still makes me cry from laughing...as well as Seriously Funny, "Everybody go night night ? "
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Ostrich ? is hillarious
    and the thug ladder one (pap, pap, pap) where he was like "why can't she have a cookie jesus, what she do?"
  • vageneral08
    edited November 2010
    Yo I'm trying to remember if kevin hart was in a movie before he was in soul plane
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    "y'all better not be in that toilet","y'all better not be in that toilet"
  • illogics
    illogics Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ? all the ? . Chappelle still the Number 1 black standup right now.
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Yo I'm trying to remember if kevin hart was in a movie before he was in soul plane

Paper Soldiers
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Kevin hart stole thee in the entire movie in 40yr old ? with just that small scene he was in. And paper soldiers is hilarious,u could catch it on bet.

Kevins thugs who clap theyre hands when they talk bit is one of my favorites."say another motherf#$*ing thing!"
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited November 2010
    bill burr vs kevin hart...tough battle but i take Burr winning by a hair
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ? really aint that funny to me just meh. i rather watch paint dry
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    "All day, locked down, BY MYSELF! One pillow, one bed, no pillow case, BY MYSELF! You ever go night, night, ? ? EVERYBODY GO NIGHT, NIGHT ? ! You didn't write me!"

"I don't know you!"

Me and my girl about ? died.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Y'all need to check out some Paul Mooney comedy shows. That old ? had me CTFU. Funny thing is that u can't tell if he's being serious or funny during his act sometimes. I didn't know that he wrote for the late great Richard Pryor, Dave Chappelle and others.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Mike Epps, Tracy Morgan and Katt Williams are average to below average stand ups.. Katt had his moment when he first came on the scene but he needs new material, especially hearing about him getting booed off stage every once in a while.

Need to check out Bill Burr though.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Why are we talking about live stand up comedy in a forum about movies and television?
  • vageneral08
    edited November 2010
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Why are we talking about live stand up comedy in a forum about movies and television?

The main focus isnt about stand up comedy even thought it can be seen on tv but I'm just saying kevin is a funny muthafucka and it was first time seeing him live plus I heard his dvd's are mad funny I'ma check them out
  • shootemwon
    edited November 2010
    He's not that great. Solid B-lister though.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    shootemwon wrote: »
    He's not that great. Solid B-lister though.

hes better than great
  • shootemwon
    edited November 2010
    rap doctor wrote: »
    hes better than great

No, he isn't.