The Respect Israel's Gangsta thread

Options
2»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If ? is for you, who can be against you?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

Right, I forgot, Israel can do whatever it wants.

So if anybody else shoots a child, that's murder and wrong.

But if an Israeli soldier shoots a child, that's okay because that entire country has ? 's co-sign for whatever. They're, by definition, incapable of evil.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Right, I forgot, Israel can do whatever it wants.

So if anybody else shoots a child, that's murder and wrong.

But if an Israeli soldier shoots a child, that's okay because that entire country has ? 's co-sign for whatever. They're, by definition, incapable of evil.

Nope. Never said that. So stop putting words into my mouth.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That's as lame a retaliation as I've ever heard. It is a retaliation, true, but a very weak one. I guess Turkey respects Israel's gangsta.
    you should note that this is an example. it's not a "lame" retaliation to have your relationship with a friendly Muslim neighbor in the region ruined.

i mean, you tell me: should Turkey have launched a military assault on Israel? what's an appropriate level of retaliation?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

So ? is on Israel's side? Despite their oppressive behavior?
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nope. Never said that. So stop putting words into my mouth.

So explain exactly what you mean by ? being on Israel's side........
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    you should note that this is an example. it's not a "lame" retaliation to have your relationship with a friendly Muslim neighbor in the region ruined.

i mean, you tell me: should Turkey have launched a military assault on Israel? what's an appropriate level of retaliation?

If I was the president of Turkey at the time, I would have launched a ton of missles at Israel. I would never tolerate the deaths of 9 of my citizens by a foreign army, especially on international waters.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I've been telling Black Nationalists for a while........if you ever wanna form a separate nation for blacks in this country........Israel is your model.

Look how they did it:

Mass immigration to create the numbers needed, form a militant infrastructure like the Zionists did pre-1948 (F.O.I type organizations are a starting point), seize the opportunity and forge the country when political chaos sweeps the region (read: when America collapses), create the country with a hard-fought war fought with a rag-tag -but competent- military (Israel had alot of WW2 vets lending expertise, so let's get some more ? learning war tactics in the military), kick the Palestinians out (bulldoze the white people's homes and tell em ? ), win political recognition and powerful allies (hopefully by then there would be powerful African nations sympathetic to our cause), build the country and develop a powerful military. Then get nukes to seal the deal.

Black nationalists need to put their feelings aside and start STUDYING the birth of Israel.
    We got too many house n1ggers and the Jews were only a few years removed from the holocaust. Meanwhile stupid n1ggers think whites love them and its "only some whites" thata re racist.

IF anything black nationalistic would be fighting other blacks.
  • janklow
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If I was the president of Turkey at the time, I would have launched a ton of missles at Israel. I would never tolerate the deaths of 9 of my citizens by a foreign army, especially on international waters.
    so i can expect you to agree this is an appropriate level of retaliation for every other country as well?
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so i can expect you to agree this is an appropriate level of retaliation for every other country as well?

All situations are different obviously, if my citizens were causing trouble and chaos IN another country, than I wouldn't launch an attack. But if my people are on international waters, than hell ? yeah, every country has a right to defend it's people. Turkey looked like a bunch of ? after that attack. Still do lol

Imagine Iran killing 9 American soldiers at sea! On international sea at that....Iran would have been blown up into 40 different pieces. Now think again at how Turkey acted.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    BTW, kingblaze, one of the people killed on international waters was an American, and we didn't even condemn it, so it's kind of funny that you think Turkey is the one looking bitchmade.
  • janklow
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Imagine Iran killing 9 American soldiers at sea! On international sea at that....Iran would have been blown up into 40 different pieces. Now think again at how Turkey acted.
    what i'm asking is, if America shot missiles into Iran over that hypothetical situation... would you say that was appropriate?
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    BTW, kingblaze, one of the people killed on international waters was an American, and we didn't even condemn it, so it's kind of funny that you think Turkey is the one looking bitchmade.

I remember that, and yeah, America looks bitchmade for that. Israel seems to run America's foreign policy, especially considering how much money America gives to Israel. Much of that money is being used right now to bulldoze homes and destroy Arab farmland all over Palestinian areas. I've been saying America looks ? made in its dealings with Israel for as long as I can remember. Israel also killed 67 Americans in the 1960s, and played it off as an accident. Israel paid a fine and that was pretty much the end of it. Americans love sucking Israel's ? for some reason, American govt officials suck it the hardest.
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2010
    Options
    what i'm asking is, if America shot missiles into Iran over that hypothetical situation... would you say that was appropriate?

Of course, absolutely. You have to teach a country a lesson if its gonna ? your citizens, especially if its on international waters.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Na, ? Iseral! I can't respect them at all, for the ? they doing to my indigenious people in palastine..

Power to the palastinians.. .
  • shootemwon
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LOL @ "Palastinians"

Tupacfan35, you want people to take your ? threads seriously? Learn to ? spell.
  • janklow
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Of course, absolutely. You have to teach a country a lesson if its gonna ? your citizens, especially if its on international waters.
    well... i guess i don't have any more questions at this time...
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2010
    Options
    well... i guess i don't have any more questions at this time...

I'm surprised. You're always filled with questions.
  • janklow
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm surprised. You're always filled with questions.
    eh, today i'm trying to keep things simple
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No, I don't respect their "gangsta". That's just some unfortunate and ill-thought out way of complimenting what should not be complimented. Smh.
  • Tupacfan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL @ "Palastinians"

Tupacfan35, you want people to take your ? threads seriously? Learn to ? spell.

listen sucka,

I don't create threads unless its in WTE for one! I post in them.

Don't mix me up with tupacfan35.. I am not, let me repharse "I am not" tupacfan35.. I created tupacfan in 2007 and that idiot came trolling along right after me adding a 35 to his..

I thought we went over this ? before..

And ? a spelling, I stay mobile so blame the touch keyboard..

Now go have a fruitful day idiot!
  • shootemwon
    edited December 2010
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    listen sucka,

I don't create threads unless its in WTE for one! I post in them.

Don't mix me up with tupacfan35.. I am not, let me repharse "I am not" tupacfan35.. I created tupacfan in 2007 and that idiot came trolling along right after me adding a 35 to his..

I thought we went over this ? before..

And ? a spelling, I stay mobile so blame the touch keyboard..

Now go have a fruitful day idiot!

Tupacfan35 has actually been around before 2007.
  • Tupacfan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Tupacfan35 has actually been around before 2007.

well idk how long he has been around.. Word of mouth it was 2007!

Now I been around since early 2007.. But I'm not a consistent poster so people tend to get both of us mixed up..

While his posts are fueled with hatered towards 50 cent and amongst other rappers.
    While my posts are fueled with a variety of topics, but mostly poetry..

Its whtever.. I could care less who's who. But I don't like being mistaken and called out all types of bs that I know I never say.. Now calling me ? for a minor misspelling is also uncalled for..however, I forgive but don't forget.. But yea ? Israel and what they stand for!
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Israel's gangsta just increased today......America will no longer ask Israel to extend the settlement freeze. Israel is now free to bulldoze even more homes, steal even more water, and kick out more Palestinians from their homes.

Gangsta, gangsta!!!!!!!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101207/wl_nm/us_palestinians_israel_talks_5

JERUSALEM (Reuters) – The United States on Tuesday abandoned its effort to persuade Israel to freeze construction of Jewish settlements, officials said, dealing a blow to efforts to revive Israeli-Palestinian peace talks.

President Barack Obama brokered the direct talks that were relaunched in September but broke down over the issue of settlements built on captured land that Palestinians seek for a state.

"We reached the conclusion this is not the time to renew direct negotiation by renewing the moratorium," a senior U.S. diplomat told reporters in Israel, ending weeks of intense U.S. diplomacy aimed at forging a settlement deal.

Palestinians have said they would not engage in any direct talks while Israelis build on territory seized in the 1967 Middle East War.

The decision marked a significant foreign policy setback for Obama, who had appealed personally to Israel to extend its temporary construction freeze.

Obama, in launching the talks in September, said he hoped to have a peace deal signed in a year, but the lack of a settlement agreement and the collapse of direct talks appeared to put that timeline in doubt.

In Washington, officials said the United States was weighing a return to indirect talks following its failure to revive the direct negotiations.

Two officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity, gave three reasons why the Obama administration decided to abandon the effort.

They said that while Israel was willing to extend the moratorium, it was not willing to freeze construction in East Jerusalem, something Palestinian officials had demanded as they want that part of the city as capital of their state.

"(Extending) the moratorium did not close the gap between the two parties," said one U.S. official.

Second, the officials said that unless they made sufficient progress during a temporary Israeli extension of the moratorium they could end up in the same place in three months -- still struggling to keep the peace process alive.

"We had to be prepared to think that substantial progress could be made in 90 days," said the same U.S. official, suggesting there was enough uncertainty about this that it did not seem worth proceeding.

Finally, they said that there were some concerns about the size of the incentives the United States offered Israel -- which Israeli sources said included 20 F-35 stealth fighters worth $3 billion -- for only a temporary extension.

"NOT THROWING IN THE TOWEL"

The officials said one possibility they would explore with senior Israeli and Palestinian officials who are expected to visit Washington -- possibly within the next week -- would be resuming indirect peace talks.

"In the coming days and weeks we will engage both sides on the core substantive issues at stake in this conflict," a U.S. official said.

"We're not throwing in the towel at all. Our objective is still a framework agreement ... (but) we are going to look for a different mechanism," the official said.

Israeli officials had no immediate comment, while a spokesman for Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said he was studying the U.S. decision..

"The president received a letter from the American administration. The president will respond to the letter after he consults with the Palestinian leadership and the Arab leaders," Abbas spokesman Nabil Abu Rdainah said.

Senior members of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's pro-settler ruling coalition had criticized the demands for a settlement moratorium as tantamount to setting preconditions for peace talks and urged him to reject any U.S. offer.

Abbas suggested in a television interview on Friday he may seek to dissolve the Palestinian government, a limited form of self-rule agreed in an interim deal in 1993, if a deal for statehood could not be achieved.

Palestinian officials have said they may seek to declare statehood unilaterally in the occupied West Bank if negotiations with Israel foundered.

Three Latin American nations -- Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay -- declared recognition of a Palestinian state at the weekend, drawing Israeli condemnation.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Israel is on some Lil Boosie bad ass ? right now......all this during Hanukkah LOL

Arabs are giving Israel the icy grill, but they can't do ? about this. Israel is unstoppable.