Do Y'all Really Think ? Hates ? ?

Options
Jesus Jackson
Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Simple question... What do you think and why?

Comments

• cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

? men, yes.
    Attractive lesbian women, no.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? hates himself
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

If he did exist, why would he hate something he initially created?? Wackjob bible thumpers hate ? , so they just tell people their space daddy hates them too.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    what would be the motiviation/reasoning behind hating ? ???
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Depends on who you ask, i'm sure if you ask the KKK if ? hates blacks, jews, etc they would say the same. ? isn't built of hate imo, so i don't even understand why people use good energy to justify discrimination.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i dont really think there is a ? , but if there was...i doubt he would hate ? people
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why would ? hate this?

026.jpg
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    In the Bible, it's made clear that Yah hates the ACT because it's unnatural and an abomination (a man having ? sex with another man)...but He doesn't hate the person and still loves them.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    No, you have to exist to be able to do such things.
  • kevmic
    edited November 2010
    Options
    In the Bible, it's made clear that Yah hates the ACT because it's unnatural and an abomination (a man having ? sex with another man)...

I would love to know what is the verse that speaks on that, because according to text what he considered to be an abomination is what we now consider to be ? . Even so, he still speaks on how he hates the act and not the person performing the act. So at the end of the day there is still no where in the bible where he says he hates all people who have sex with someone of the same sex.
  • Copper
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lotta athiest on the IC, I see
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    No, ? does not hate ? (the people).. But he does dispise the act of being ?
  • Copper
    edited November 2010
    Options
    gods spokesman^^^
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    I would love to know what is the verse that speaks on that, because according to text what he considered to be an abomination is what we now consider to be ? . Even so, he still speaks on how he hates the act and not the person performing the act. So at the end of the day there is still no where in the bible where he says he hates all people who have sex with someone of the same sex.

(Lev. 18:22) You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

(Rom. 1:26-28) For this reason ? gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge ? any longer, ? gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper.

(1 Cor. 6:9-10) Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of ? ? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of ? .
  • kevmic
    edited November 2010
    Options
    (Lev. 18:22) You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

(Rom. 1:26-28) For this reason ? gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge ? any longer, ? gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper.

(1 Cor. 6:9-10) Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of ? ? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of ? .

Okay...So where does he say he hates them?? He speaks of it as an abomination, and those who do will recieve penalty for their error.. Since they did not see fit to aknowledge ? any longer, ? gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper. I'm looking for the verse where he hates them.
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i dont believe ? hates ? .I think people over the years have altered the bible to force their own beliefs unto others.
  • Jesus Jackson
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    If he did exist, why would he hate something he initially created?? Wackjob bible thumpers hate ? , so they just tell people their space daddy hates them too.
    The idiots who hold up signs with phrases like "? HATES ? " are probably some of the biggest self-hating, closeted homos on earth!! I have this theory about people who are a little too passionate and vocal about their distaste for ? ... I truly think a lotta them got something to hide!
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    gods spokesman^^^

.......u mad?
  • Jesus Jackson
    edited November 2010
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    Why would ? hate this?

026.jpg

Good point.
  • kevmic
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The idiots who hold up signs with phrases like "? HATES ? " are probably some of the biggest self-hating, closeted homos on earth!! I have this theory about people who are a little too passionate and vocal about their distaste for ? ... I truly think a lotta them got something to hide!

Exactly, just ask Bishop Eddie Long and Ted Haggard. Eddie Long is dealing with the law for playing with boy's ? holes now, while Haggard had an all out relationship with a ? prostitute. Let's not even touch on all of the catholic priests with ? on their breath. But since they're saved they'll still get to heaven...right?
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2010
    Options

That's Westboro Baptist Church courtesy of Fred Phelps and family. Their views are very extremist and they put a black eye on the faith. True believers don't act like that, b..it's one thing to approach and person and give reproach and correction with LOVE, but they do it out a hateful spirit that is not from Yah, trust me.
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'll ask ? when I meet him. I'm certain he can speak for himself.
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    While he considered the act an abomination and at ties compared them to dogsso.....
  • toktaylor
    toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Firstly, I am sure that there is no ? person, who (if they are being honest) dont have a feeling of guilt about being ? . That alone should hint that there is something abnormal about the act. Remember we are all created with the ? -spark within us and so we know the difference between 'right' and 'wrong' (good and evil). Secondly, (and this is the most important point of all)...How does being ? fit into creation? what positveness can one derive from being ? ? what other species of animal in creation show these traits?
  • jermfrassoutt
    jermfrassoutt Members Posts: 115
    edited November 2010
    Options
    doesn't matter if he hates them or not....them homos not chillin in his kingdom