Dmn who would've thought that the miz would get a world championship before morrison

Options
htowntx
htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
I mean when them ? broke up nh it was widely assumed that morrison was the hbk to miz's jannety...that morrison would go on to stardom and that miz would be a mid carder and possibly get them deavors

So what happened? As an in-ring talent morrison is still way ahead of miz but on the mic and character wise miz looks like he has him

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? won the money in the bank.....it was only a matter of time, if miz wasn't champion.. the money in the bank match would cease to be important
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? is wack a ? like kane who has bust his ass for the past 12years gets the heavyweight belt aka the b title but miz a mtv dude get the wwf title smh..

not to mention that ? on people like owen,davey boy,ted dibiase sr,jake the snake,and the list can go on and on of ppl who never got the belt
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I guess that Miz has always been a wrestling fan as a child and when people doubted him, he's showed dedication and improvement during the years. Don't worry, it's possible he could hold the belt for like a month but I doubt it.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The miz one of the most entertaining performers in wwe, he should get a lengthy reign with the title
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Miz is a cross-over heel, a lot of people like him and a lot hate him. Word is other than Cena he is the hardest WWE worker doing all the PR events and everything. A heel like Shamus is not going to generate ratings. A face like Orton whos mic skills are horrible is not going to generate ratings, people care more about "rko" than Orton himself.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    morrisson aint even ready. as much as i like the character wade barret, he aint ready either. i look at miz like the 2000 jericho. at the end of the day it was his time. need new blood leadin the pack. back in the days certain mans werent built for those title runs like owen,davey boy,ted dibiase sr,jake the snake. no offense bandit, but as much as we both favour those guys for their ring ability, they didnt have that "it" factor. maybe miz can be a legit champ. maybe he will actually beat cena clean lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    real question is...

who wud've thought the miz wud be one of the few people smart enuff to actually find sumthin to do, OTHER THAN doin the dumb azzz rw/rr challenges! i swear those mofos need to get a actual job!
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the miz is the world champ!?!?! smh.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited November 2010
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    real question is...

who wud've thought the miz wud be one of the few people smart enuff to actually find sumthin to do, OTHER THAN doin the dumb azzz rw/rr challenges! i swear those mofos need to get a actual job!

I be saying this all the time, it be the same people all the time on those challenges
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    it was a smart move to cash it in but my ? orton.. damn
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ice_cold wrote: »
    it was a smart move to cash it in but my ? orton.. damn

They should have Barrett win the title and had Cena beat him up then that's when miz cash it in
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    They should have Barrett win the title and had Cena beat him up then that's when miz cash it in

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^c/s
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i still cnt take him seriously
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol thats the dude from real world right? damn wrestling lost....fans also!
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited December 2010
    Options
    im over it

i had to take time to realize that this is wwENTERTAINMENT,,,,,,,an entertainment company not a fed based on ring work and due pays

WWE will push whoever is charismatic and bury your ring work,,, i thought santino was gonna be here and gone like SImon Dean & them damn smoothie makers,,but guess what??? he has had a great run in WWE the past 3 years because what??? he is entertaining
    remember how nick dinsmore,,,great technical wrestler got buried in the Eugene character??? ? was ass

they do it all the time, i think CM punk and daniel bryan bout the only pure wrestling guys that come to come to the E and maintain their technical style
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    im over it

i had to take time to realize that this is wwENTERTAINMENT,,,,,,,an entertainment company not a fed based on ring work and due pays

WWE will push whoever is charismatic and bury your ring work,,, i thought santino was gonna be here and gone like SImon Dean & them damn smoothie makers,,but guess what??? he has had a great run in WWE the past 3 years because what??? he is entertaining
    remember how nick dinsmore,,,great technical wrestler got buried in the Eugene character??? ? was ass

they do it all the time, i think CM punk and daniel bryan bout the only pure wrestling guys that come to come to the E and maintain their technical style

And the E wants to turn Punk into a commentator
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    And the E wants to turn Punk into a commentator

i thought that was temporary cause he suffered an injury???

they used to do that all the time in back in the 90's
    dude would be out with an injury for a few moths so every now and again he would come join VKM as the color commentator AND to annoy the fans of whoever his rival was at the time
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    he's gearing up for a return to the ring, but the word going around backstage is that the higher ups liked his work as a commentator and they would like to see more of him that way.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I dont even like Miz like that, but its good to see homie rise up from being a RW reject to being the WWE champ, but they shoulda let him beat Barrett for the title. I dont see why they had Orton lose it to him
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    I dont even like Miz like that, but its good to see homie rise up from being a RW reject to being the WWE champ, but they shoulda let him beat Barrett for the title. I dont see why they had Orton lose it to him

exactly

but the thing is,,to make a legit champ you must have him beat a legit title holder
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i like mizery as a champ, i know ? cant take him seriously cuz of the real world, but hes worked hard as hell..

plus his character has been the type of heel that still gets cheered for on occasion, the ? dat u still cool wit type character, much like randy orton for much of this year, or john cena when he first started rappin wit bull buchanan, so u know he gon get a reaction either way it goes, ion think sheamus or wade barrett were that strong in that department...

i remember i damn near wanted to stop watchin when sheamus won the title smh..
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Miz got the belt too soon for my liking, but he's good on the mic, and solid in the ring. People gotta get over the real world stuff.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    exactly

but the thing is,,to make a legit champ you must have him beat a legit title holder

Yeah but not the top ? in popularity... I can see Cena taking that loss, but Orton got momentum man, they got Orton looking like a ? to Miz lately
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    Options
    darkstarr8 wrote: »
    Miz got the belt too soon for my liking, but he's good on the mic, and solid in the ring. People gotta get over the real world stuff.

too soon is the right words man

think about someone like Edge who had to work his ass off for years,,even chris jericho,,,that ? is way unfair to the all the other guys

WWE is some "what can you do" ?

sure you know its BS at times,but the money is too good to pass up,,,what can ya do
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yo themiz is a really goodchamp......

he's such a strong character... i mean the crowd reacts tohim amazingly