Dmn who would've thought that the miz would get a world championship before morrison

2»

Comments

• darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited December 2010
    too soon is the right words man

think about someone like Edge who had to work his ass off for years,,even chris jericho,,,that ? is way unfair to the all the other guys

WWE is some "what can you do" ?

sure you know its BS at times,but the money is too good to pass up,,,what can ya do

Yeah... I agree. Add Sheamus and Swagger, and probably Barrett and Del Rio pretty soon. These dudes getting the belt so early is seriously devaluing it. The reason the World title was so prestigious in the first place you had to go through hell to get it. Oh well...
  • jbeezy205
    jbeezy205 Members Posts: 41
    edited December 2010
    i figured they were about to make him champion because he had that US Title for so long then lost it to Daniel Bryan and didnt even try to get it back for real. tbh i thought if morrison worked on his mic skills as much as the miz did he wouldve beat him to it since morrison has that world champion look Vince loves so much
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Miz earned that championship on some real. Real world or not that man bust his ass for YEARS to even be taken seriously.
  • Still Cool Beans
    Still Cool Beans Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    darkstarr8 wrote: »
    Miz got the belt too soon for my liking, but he's good on the mic, and solid in the ring. People gotta get over the real world stuff.

This

Miz earned that championship on some real. Real world or not that man bust his ass for YEARS to even be taken seriously.

and this

? gotta get over the Real World ? . Homie is dope on the mic (you can tell he really embraces that ? ) and he's solid in ring. I could see if he was severely lacking in one of those departments but he's not. He's entertaining and one of the few reasons I even tune in whenever I do.