"upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life."

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    1. Snakes have brains. How is not using their rattler in the presence of humans evolution?

2. Don't see how your correlating killer whales killing great whites with evolution, but I liked the information.

3. Dont see how your correlating the "death scent" with evolution either. I mean these creatures have brains my friend.

4. While I enjoyed the info you provided, you still have not presented any evidence for evolution. When a chicken evolves into a shark, I will believe in evolution. Until then it will continually be filed away in the circular file

They're evolving to do greater things, they're smarter than what we claim them to be. Their brains are evolving to understandings, to their surroundings, to their lives! How isn't that evolution? If it has never been seen before, and they've been studied for a very long time, and is JUST NOW taking place it's called evolution buddy. Evolution isn't necessarily an animal TRANSFORMING into another, it's all about growth of their cultures so to say. We evolved from dirt homes, caves and pyramids to what we have now. We've evolved a long ways from where we started and the animals do the same, THAT is evolution. What I'm asking you is do you think that's ? telling them what to do? Or is it evolution and it is evolution.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    LACK of REASONING SKILLS, COMMON SENSE! Are you kidding me DoU? Chike makes one hell of a point, if this a curse BY ? !!!!!!!!!!! That's you will WALK THE REST OF YOUR LIVES ON YOUR BELLY AND EATING DUST, then how is it POSSIBLE that a SNAKE is able to go from the ground, to a tree, to the air as means of TRAVEL!? Sounds like to me the snake has outsmarted ? , no?

It takes common sense to see that snakes aren't curse and ONCE HAD LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's not FAKE, they once DID and snakes today STILL HAVE EVIDENCE OF HIND LEGS! Also, it takes a reasoning skill to see that snakes (if cursed) outsmarted ? by all means.

LOL. Ya'll ? me up. I need to start coming on here more often. I forgot how the IC is. Forgive me for being so niave:-)
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited November 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    Do you, do you ever plan on becoming a pastor and owning your own church? or is this forum as far as your evangelizing gonna go

? has called me to the ministry and I am currently finishing my undergraduate studies right now. After that my plans are to go to seminary. Where that will lead me, I have no clue. Only ? knows. I just have to walk in faith and trust in Him.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    I'm talking to you through a forum without laughing at your beliefs, and yet when a christian can't defend themselves they have to laugh at the other side? The best defense is laugh, say we're crazy in a sugarcoated form and derail the topic at hand. I ? win, FTW!
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Can technology make a real snake talk in real time?

well...not yet
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I see that reasoning skiils, common sense, and plain ol intuitive instincts is lacking round these parts. I mean come on. Of course snakes can't fly now. I was just trying to open up peoples minds a litttle bit. Yes, 1+1=2. But we need to get beyond the basics and dig a little my friend.

oh_you.jpg

They're evolving to do greater things, they're smarter than what we claim them to be. Their brains are evolving to understandings, to their surroundings, to their lives! How isn't that evolution? If it has never been seen before, and they've been studied for a very long time, and is JUST NOW taking place it's called evolution buddy. Evolution isn't necessarily an animal TRANSFORMING into another, it's all about growth of their cultures so to say. We evolved from dirt homes, caves and pyramids to what we have now. We've evolved a long ways from where we started and the animals do the same, THAT is evolution. What I'm asking you is do you think that's ? telling them what to do? Or is it evolution and it is evolution.

How long have snakes, sharks, and killer whales been studied for? Seriously? You say a long time. I highly doubt that my friend. We don't even know all the creatures in the oceans my brother. So how long have we seriously been studying these animals for? ? gave animals brains my brother. You know they are allowed to use them, right?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited November 2010
    I'm talking to you through a forum without laughing at your beliefs, and yet when a christian can't defend themselves they have to laugh at the other side? The best defense is laugh, say we're crazy in a sugarcoated form and derail the topic at hand. I ? win, FTW!

If this is winning. Wow. Congratulations my friend.
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    How long have snakes, sharks, and killer whales been studied for? Seriously? You say a long time. I highly doubt that my friend. We don't even know all the creatures in the oceans my brother. So how long have we seriously been studying these animals for? ? gave animals brains my brother. You know they are allowed to use them, right?

Appearently humans are the only ones damned to hell for using them.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010

Ever since they first started, in who knows what time. It's easy to study sharks, whales, dolphins, fish that are accessible. It's within our viewing depths, within technology to do so. They know a lot about a shark and how it functions, how it works, how it smells, how it feels vibrations and electronic pulses. We know how it views the world when it pops up it's head out of the water to investigate.

They know how the whales function with calls, with navigation, they know where they go and how far. They know how deep they go.

You're saying we haven't been there long enough? Agree, we haven't been there studying them since the beginning of time. BUT out of all the years that they've been studied new behavior pops up and there's evidence of this new behavior on their bodies and in their actions. It's something NEW they see. THEY know what's been around and what hasn't.

I, with common sense and reasoning skills, know they have brains and are "allowed" to use them. It's how they evolve into using them for better purposes.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    If this is winning. Wow. Congratulations my friend.

Thanks man!

trophy.jpg
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    ok im leaving this thread now lol
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    well...not yet

Not yet? There's no proof of talking snakes man. The snake could've HISSED and it could be interpreted as talking but it's up to the person on the end of the hiss to make something out of it. Something such as, "oh the snake told me to". LOL Really, come on S.A. get real. Talking snakes, even when I was a believer I couldn't think something up.
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    Not yet? There's no proof of talking snakes man. The snake could've HISSED and it could be interpreted as talking but it's up to the person on the end of the hiss to make something out of it. Something such as, "oh the snake told me to". LOL Really, come on S.A. get real. Talking snakes, even when I was a believer I couldn't think something up.

In terms of the Bible, the serpent recorded in Genesis talking was actually the Devil. It wasn't just a random serpent talking.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    that's just sick man.

? hilarious....
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    1. Snakes have brains. How is not using their rattler in the presence of humans evolution?

2. Don't see how your correlating killer whales killing great whites with evolution, but I liked the information.

3. Dont see how your correlating the "death scent" with evolution either. I mean these creatures have brains my friend.

4. While I enjoyed the info you provided, you still have not presented any evidence for evolution. When a chicken evolves into a shark, I will believe in evolution. Until then it will continually be filed away in the circular file

73763ca3.jpg

Bruh.............
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    In terms of the Bible, the serpent recorded in Genesis talking was actually the Devil. It wasn't just a random serpent talking.

So in terms of the bible it was 'actually the DEVIL' and it wasn't a random serpent, why were ALL snakes punished?
  • Chike
    edited November 2010

When a chicken evolves into a shark, I will believe in evolution. Until then it will continually be filed away in the circular file

How did I miss this fanfuckintastic hilarity!!!!????

What is this... I don't even....

ohdamnlol.gifohdamnlol.gif
    ohdamnlol.gifohdamnlol.gif
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Chike wrote: »
    How did I miss this fanfuckintastic hilarity!!!!????

What is this... I don't even....

I didn't even want to comment on that, I seen it when he replied I personally laughed. He talked about common sense and reasoning skills were lacking in here, he proves that point I guess.
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    I didn't even want to comment on that, I seen it when he replied I personally laughed. He talked about common sense and reasoning skills were lacking in here, he proves that point I guess.

All I know, is that quote is going in my sig!
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    So in terms of the bible it was 'actually the DEVIL' and it wasn't a random serpent, why were ALL snakes punished?
    we don't know...we aren't given any more details. than that. The Devil used the serpent and in doing so it was corrupted.

the ground was cursed because of Adam's sin. (Genesis 3:17). The whole nation of Israel would lose battles when just one person out the whole camp sinned. etc
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Do you think, when the ground was cursed, that 'natural disasters' were a curse as well?

*edit*

I'll elaborate..

earthquakes, volcano eruptions, floods, storms (crazy thunder, winds, lightning) etc
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Do you think, when the ground was cursed, that 'natural disasters' were a curse as well?

*edit*

I'll elaborate..

earthquakes, volcano eruptions, floods, storms (crazy thunder, winds, lightning) etc

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    that very well may be part of the curse...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited November 2010
    The chicken evolving into a shark is exactly what evolution teaches. I can't belive people actually believe that nonsense. According to evolution every living organism came from a slime pit, some ancient primordial ooze. Last time I checked all living creatures returned to dust, not some ooze. So yeah, thanks for comprehending my statment.