The Day Fundz O Plenty Betrayed DuSouljah

Mastery
Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in The Forum of Fame
The day started out like any other day, except there was something in the wood works that was about to be exposed. The other kids were picking on Fundz again, this time providing proof of his overwhelming ? love for men… an obsession if you will, matched only by blank man. Du caught wind of what was going down and decided to be nosey and jump into the middle of it, more confident of his new title, ‘Hall Monitor’.
1zg55zd.jpg

Like moths to a flame, and fetuses to hangers, the kids decided to jump Du, as Fundz avoided them all day. Du took shots in the form of hooks, crosses, flying kicks, and uppercuts, the kids opting to swing for the fence, instead of setting him up with the jab.
axlc49.jpg

All the while this was happening, Fundz watched from a distance, cowering behind a bush.
mbicra.jpg

Before long, a man named Capital B walked up on the assault taking place and instead of getting his share of licks in, he opted instead to pull out his Desert Eagle, complete with ether laced, soul piercing bullets. He informed everyone to step back, pointed and fired. The bullet hit Du, his soul, & his shadow, splitting them apart and creating a trifecta of victims. Du pulled himself back together (blood stains in the form of ‘L’, littered the ground from where all three victims lay) and fought back, but with the sight of him weakened, everyone took shots, forcing him to retreat and live to fight another day. After everyone cleared out and only after it was safe, Fundz charged the site of the Du Day Massacre, knowing no one would be there to witness his bravery. He even camped out overnight, hoping someone would come along to test his gangsta.
2rz6pg3.jpg

The next day people asked Fundz why he didn’t help Du when he got jumped and all Fundz could say was that “mama taught me to fight my own battles.” The moral of this story is that if you’re being attacked, the best line of defense is to seek out the nearest bush and watch someone else take your ass whoopin’.

Comments

• DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    LMAO. Damn...just damn. Y'all got me over here literally CTFU with this ? and these GIFs, Mayne.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    That ? fundz did hit that corner mighty fast.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited November 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thehonorable
    edited November 2010
    Realk talk Fundz for that I am going to need you to stop repping the JETS please. It makes us all look bad. I ask as the official original Jets movement starter.
  • thehonorable
    edited November 2010
    Real talk though how you let that ? get SHARIEFED though.
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    this ? ass ? gon hide from the thread again

"wow lol i finnaly made it"

you fat sad excuse for a manly ?
  • Mastery
    edited November 2010
    Lmao @ thehonorable
  • thehonorable
    edited November 2010
    Real talk 10 bucks to the ? who makes that gif. Im dead ass...PM the paypal email.

I will be using it for the rest of my IC career... dope investment.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    lmao poor du....u thought u was tryna help and fundz threw u to the sharks and paddled off in his lifeboat
  • thehonorable
    edited November 2010
    Dee go to sleep... :-( You must be on break like me.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    LMAO Grundy needs to get on that gif asap
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Gotdamn... .. WallH & Grundy ,will ? yo whole equilibrium up...............
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    WallH wrote: »
    The day started out like any other day, except there was something in the wood works that was about to be exposed. The other kids were picking on Fundz again, this time providing proof of his overwhelming ? love for men… an obsession if you will, matched only by blank man. Du caught wind of what was going down and decided to be nosey and jump into the middle of it, more confident of his new title, ‘Hall Monitor’.
    1zg55zd.jpg

Like moths to a flame, and fetuses to hangers, the kids decided to jump Du, as Fundz avoided them all day. Du took shots in the form of hooks, crosses, flying kicks, and uppercuts, the kids opting to swing for the fence, instead of setting him up with the jab.
    axlc49.jpg

All the while this was happening, Fundz watched from a distance, cowering behind a bush.
    mbicra.jpg

Before long, a man named Capital B walked up on the assault taking place and instead of getting his share of licks in, he opted instead to pull out his Desert Eagle, complete with ether laced, soul piercing bullets. He informed everyone to step back, pointed and fired. The bullet hit Du, his soul, & his shadow, splitting them apart and creating a trifecta of victims. Du pulled himself back together (blood stains in the form of ‘L’, littered the ground from where all three victims lay) and fought back, but with the sight of him weakened, everyone took shots, forcing him to retreat and live to fight another day. After everyone cleared out and only after it was safe, Fundz charged the site of the Du Day Massacre, knowing no one would be there to witness his bravery. He even camped out overnight, hoping someone would come along to test his gangsta.
    2rz6pg3.jpg

The next day people asked Fundz why he didn’t help Du when he got jumped and all Fundz could say was that “mama taught me to fight my own battles.” The moral of this story is that if you’re being attacked, the best line of defense is to seek out the nearest bush and watch someone else take your ass whoopin’.

ROFL, this is hellarious..
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    QB DEE clear your inbox please ma'am, thank you kindly
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Du got involved because tommy sent a shot at all those dmv ? and du caught a stray so he felt he had to go in... Big mistake.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    GOAT thread harrison
    btw both them dudes are lame as ? anyway
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Lol dayum my ? Fundz was hidden like Vietnamese in trees covered in leaves.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    thegame.jpg

the least ? could do is sign my cast.....
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited November 2010
    what happened within a matter of months...

? was all good just a (few) week(s) ago

now it seem like dude dodging the forum

It seemed like everyone luved this Du guy,,he even had an appreciation week,,,everyone had him as an avi,,,now that luv,,,or pure mockery.

I member the "post styles" thread. Du got the best description.

Now dude becomes a mod and everyone hates him..talk about legend of the falloffs,,,what happened folks???

can i get a recap of how the mighty have fallen,,,cuz it seem like dude is jus a punching bag now,,,he is a jamal,a ja rule of sorts,a betz,a mistaphilz,an orbital fetus
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Smh @ FUNDZ, SIMPNin while PIMPin going in on yo Brothren is not whats in.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    zackLouis.gif

wooooow

and heads called me out...this ? here...lol

but its all good

other than the disgust of having to witness a ? explain himself
    like a slave wearing new boots.…..no Glory
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    DU's a martyr......his death was for the people....whether they appreciated it or not....

i've kept a close eye on those who showed faith throughout, and those who have turned their backs at the first sign of persecution....none will be forgotten...all will be judged...

fundz played the perfect peter....dude might have denied his allegiance at the time of the battle....but he will be the one to spread thew truth in my absence......

it was all predicted
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ? better go check what happened yesterday.
  • Mastery
    edited November 2010
    a.mann wrote: »
    zackLouis.gif

wooooow

and heads called me out...this ? here...lol

but its all good
    Yours was personal ? lol Everyone knows I will clown/roast/verbally assault any and everybody... never anything personal haha
This discussion has been closed.