"I had to remain superior, so? I made him stupid..."

Options
TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited November 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I was watching family guy and saw this episode. then I read this comment.
"I had to remain superior, so I made him stupid..."

If ? thinks the same way as Stewie, then we really are doomed.

thoughts?

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If he created us stupid we sure didn't stay stupid.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    "I had to remain superior, so I made him stupid"...

Could ? think like this? I think so, I just thought of the 'book of Enoch'. In that book, angels come down and share information of the heavens with the people on earth. They share/show astrology, astronomy, math, tools (used to build, survive etc) there's more but I can't remember right now but out of everything ? was very ? that they shared the tools used to build and ? . Those were considered the 'secrets of heaven'. Obviously a secret isn't meant to be "given out".

? didn't want us to know all that, can that be considered ? wanting us to remain stupid and him be superior?
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    If he created us stupid we sure didn't stay stupid.

Nah, humanity is actually quite ? right now compared to our true potential. The worldwide ave IQ I think is under 100... when our ave IQ could and should definitely be well above 140.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    We were created ignorant, not stupid.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Nah, humanity is actually quite ? right now compared to our true potential. The worldwide ave IQ I think is under 100... when our ave IQ could and should definitely be well above 140.

Blame TV, games, & movies. POSSIBLY radio, but I dunno. If it wasn't for any of this we would be smarter and have done a lot more. Look at our ancient relatives, they accomplished many wonders. They gazed upon the stars and use math to calculate seasons/cycles. The things they build with their own hands and hand made tools. They were smart, very smart.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lol @ Chike bringing up IQ when he says 80% of what's on an IQ Test is learned western lies..