Suppose you were MOSES........

Options
The BAPHOMET
The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Would you have spent your time and energy for the people, knowing you couldn't step in the promiseland, but just see it?

Comments

• louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Seeing is Believeing
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    How does the whole story go?
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If I would be in direct contact with ? like he was according to the stories than I wouldn't give a fat ? about any land.

not that I do now, but if you were having discussions with ? all the time than I wouldn't care where I lived, besides there is more than enough land for all of us to live on, infact ? palestine I would have cameled up and went to the kush mountains in India lol
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    How does the whole story go?

hebrew boy, hid when the children of Isreal was ordered to be killed, adopted by an Royal Egyptian family, killed slave master, went to Midian to live with Jethro....Ten plagues destroyed egypt, Moses led the hebrew people over egypt thru the red sea and across the dessert, Mount Sinai is where the ten commandents were given to them..........supposedly he lived to 120 and died not stepping a foot in the promiseland because ? had only promised him he would see it but not step foot in it
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    hebrew boy, hid when the children of Isreal was ordered to be killed, adopted by an Royal Egyptian family, killed slave master, went to Midian to live with Jethro....Ten plagues destroyed egypt, Moses led the hebrew people over egypt thru the red sea and across the dessert, Mount Sinai is where the ten commandents were given to them..........supposedly he lived to 120 and died not stepping a foot in the promiseland because ? had only promised him he would see it but not step foot in it

Is that the same dude that hit the rock instead of talking to it, and that's why he couldn't enter the promised land? I never really paid attention in bible class rofl....
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Is that the same dude that hit the rock instead of talking to it, and that's why he couldn't enter the promised land? I never really paid attention in bible class rofl....

if thats the reason why alotta people fcuked come judgement day, hit'n a rock out weighed all that other work, damn that'll be crazy if thats the reason why
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    They say Moses split the Red Sea
    I split the blunt and rolled a fat one, I'm deadly -- Babylon beware
    Comin from the Pharoahe's kids, retaliation
    Makin legends off the ? we did, still bullshittin
    ? in Jerusalem, waitin for signs
    ? 's coming, she's just takin her time, haha
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    if thats the reason why alotta people fcuked come judgement day, hit'n a rock out weighed all that other work, damn that'll be crazy if thats the reason why

? told him to speak to the rock and he disobeyed a direct order from ? himself. Anyways Moses went to Heaven which is a much better place then Promised Land.
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited November 2010
    Options
    They say Moses split the Red Sea
    I split the blunt and rolled a fat one, I'm deadly -- Babylon beware
    Comin from the Pharoahe's kids, retaliation
    Makin legends off the ? we did, still bullshittin
    ? in Jerusalem, waitin for signs
    ? 's coming, she's just takin her time, haha

funny the people kept asking Moses when they would reach the promiseland, and he said "WHEN ? 'S READY FOR US TO"................what if pac lyrics were just modern day rendition of the books in the bible
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    funny the people kept asking Moses when they would reach the promiseland, and he said "WHEN ? 'S READY FOR US TO"................what if pac lyrics were just modern day rendition of the books in the bible

"pac a strong dude yo.....i know dudes....he real strong" - big