edited March 2011 in Waiting To Exhale
Shlam you’re an angel who brightens our days,
In all kinds of wonderful magical ways,
Your thoughtfulness comes from the gifts above,
And we feel were surrounded by warm caring love,
Like upside down rainbows, your smile brings the sun,
And your full ? -hum moments with laughter and fun,
Shlam you’re an angel with wings,
blessing our lives with the most precious things.

? did not take you away from us to make us angry with him,
Perhaps he needed you up there to brighten a star that was dim,
Or maybe he needed an angel to fly all over heaven all day,
So he called my sweet baby brother to come up to heaven to stay,
Perhaps he saw you in your future bitterness, sorrow, or shame.
And so he called down to earth calling your sweet name,
Now you’re with the creator where souls play where you will be for evermore!
Oh! Bless him creator, and keep him until we meet on that beautiful hawaiian shore.

Rest in peace lil bruh! Your sis misses you like crazy :,(

By- 2pacfan 11/24/2010

Comments

• Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    how did he die? if you dont mind my asking.

nice poem btw i like alot.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Seansosa wrote: »
    how did he die? if you dont mind my asking.

nice poem btw i like alot.

Thanks for reading and commenting.. This poem is actually deep, I didn't share the rest with ya'll. But I made bunch of poems for him already that expresses some painful stuff..

It be hard to talk about how he died sometimes.. Because its still fresh, I feel guilty.. Amongst many things.. That was my road dawg, I took care of him and watch out for him, we laughed a lot. Joked a lot, fought a lot, cried together a lot.. We been thru a lot together and his departure will have effects on me for ? who knows how long..

But anyways, I had sent him to the store for some wraps (blunt wraps) and some snacks for his niece and nephew.. He left walking and never came back.. He got gunned down not far from his apartment and I just remember hearing bullets ringing out.. Not really knowing where they were coming from.. But I had a bad feeling already. Like I sensed it.. So when them shots popped off, I ran outside to see and yea.. There he was helpless in that hot concrete with blood everywhere.. I run to him, by this time I'm screaming for help, all the homies was at the apartment cause we was all chilling too..but he died in my arms.. I sat there and held him and shut his eye.. Smh :,(
  • Seansosa
    edited November 2010
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    Thanks for reading and commenting.. This poem is actually deep, I didn't share the rest with ya'll. But I made bunch of poems for him already that expresses some painful stuff..

It be hard to talk about how he died sometimes.. Because its still fresh, I feel guilty.. Amongst many things.. That was my road dawg, I took care of him and watch out for him, we laughed a lot. Joked a lot, fought a lot, cried together a lot.. We been thru a lot together and his departure will have effects on me for ? who knows how long..

But anyways, I had sent him to the store for some wraps (blunt wraps) and some snacks for his niece and nephew.. He left walking and never came back.. He got gunned down not far from his apartment and I just remember hearing bullets ringing out.. Not really knowing where they were coming from.. But I had a bad feeling already. Like I sensed it.. So when them shots popped off, I ran outside to see and yea.. There he was helpless in that hot concrete with blood everywhere.. I run to him, by this time I'm screaming for help, all the homies was at the apartment cause we was all chilling too..but he died in my arms.. I sat there and held him and shut his eye.. Smh :,(

well my brother was murdered this yr in june shot in the chest twice..and his killer got bond yesterday smh!
  • Tupacfan
    edited November 2010
    Options
    well my brother was murdered this yr in june shot in the chest twice..and his killer got bond yesterday smh!

Dam! I'm sorry for your lost..

No words can even fill that void you know..

At least you can relate in some way.. I think.. Idk..

My brothers killers actually paid a hard price.. Not a place to talk about it tho..

smfh that the dude that did that got bond. Karma is a ? .. So let nature run its course!
  • Seansosa
    edited November 2010
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    Dam! I'm sorry for your lost..

No words can even fill that void you know..

At least you can relate in some way.. I think.. Idk..

My brothers killers actually paid a hard price.. Not a place to talk about it tho..

smfh that the dude that did that got bond. Karma is a ? .. So let nature run its course!

yea..the justice system is hard to believe in somethime i swear but i guess it is what it is..
  • Tupacfan
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yea..the justice system is hard to believe in somethime i swear but i guess it is what it is..

Very true.. Well you just hang in there and hopefully justice is served if not legally but in other ways..

Peace!
  • jaywillis
    jaywillis Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Thank you for that one. I'm truly sorry for you & your families lost. Like u wrote, ? needed him.. keep shining.
  • Tupacfan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    jaywillis wrote: »
    Thank you for that one. I'm truly sorry for you & your families lost. Like u wrote, ? needed him.. keep shining.

No! thank you for reading and commenting! and your very much welcome..

I try to share some of my deepest poems with ya'll.. Some get it, others don't. Regardless of that I'm most definitly going to keep on shining :)
  • Tupacfan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Still missing my baby bro!!

Rest in peace Shlam....