7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
edited November 2010 in Fresh Produce
nm delete thread

Comments

• calico_
    calico_ Members Posts: 133
    edited November 2010
    Options
    has potential. but the track is extremely low..the snare is border line hellen keller (mute) but i can see a gucci mane love song to this. The piano at the beginning was ok but it sounds generic and bland. Try finding a better piano vst if your gonna go acoustic. I mean just specifically for piano..like the grand or Ivory but try getting that volume up some and changing that snare or atleast turning it up some.
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    edited November 2010
    Options
    calico_ wrote: »
    has potential. but the track is extremely low..the snare is border line hellen keller (mute) but i can see a gucci mane love song to this. The piano at the beginning was ok but it sounds generic and bland. Try finding a better piano vst if your gonna go acoustic. I mean just specifically for piano..like the grand or Ivory but try getting that volume up some and changing that snare or atleast turning it up some.

i dk. im starting to lose it really. i cant finish anything........ thanks for the feedback tho. u got any ideas for a good piano vst? i was using piannoso... or something
  • calico_
    calico_ Members Posts: 133
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the grand or ivory are too examples.

Steinberg The Grand VST and Synthogy Ivory...warning...they are very big programs (well into multiple GBS) and are system heavy as well...well atleast on my system anyway i only have 1.5gb of ram...
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    edited November 2010
    Options
    calico_ wrote: »
    the grand or ivory are too examples.

Steinberg The Grand VST and Synthogy Ivory...warning...they are very big programs (well into multiple GBS) and are system heavy as well...well atleast on my system anyway i only have 1.5gb of ram...

thanks for the feedback. those piano vsts are waaaayyy too big.. i forgot philharmonik has some pianos in it though, and it did the trick.

i appreciate the help i was gonna delete it. but now im gonna go back in. and try to make it great