KOA Exposed !!!

Options
One Spliff
One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in IllGaming
so it seems like theres a storm brewing in the BO's thread...

on one side u have the self proclaimed KING OF THE ARCADE, on the other...the rest of the arcade.

a challenge was extened to KOA to see me in game, aswell as other users he claims to have a problem with, but in typical cowardly fashion, he declined the invitation.

KOA refuses to give out his psn, he claims we are nothing more than faceless/nameless screen names to him, i guess the self proclaimed king is too good for us mere gaming peasants.

so i took the liberty upon myself to do some digging...i figured maybe if i can find his sacred PSN and shoot him an invite directly, he might actually be man enough to accept my challenge...

KOA PSN's:

[Name removed] - uses this for black ops
[Name removed]

add him and lets if hes man enough to see a ? in game.

as a matter of fact...u know what ?...? that...

im making this invitation COMPULSARY...either u see me n terrorist jones in game, or anybody else that wants to see u ingame...or im gon SNITCH.
What i'm gonna post it in public, so ? can run to treyarch and complain and get it patched and ruin it for us. ? that. if anyone wants it, PM if u not a snitch ill give it to u

Go to GameBattles.com ? . 1-im not giving my name out spliff when he's an obviously Snitch who uses the report button 2-what i care about setting up a game with you and 6 random ppl when i can click "Player match" and do the exact same thing.

i was'nt even thinkin bout snitching or even know how to snitch...but i guess u jus ? yaself...

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    so it seems like theres a storm brewing in the BO's thread...

on one side u have the self proclaimed KING OF THE ARCADE, on the other...the rest of the arcade.

a challenge was extened to KOA to see me in game, aswell as other users he claims to have a problem with, but in typical cowardly fashion, he declined the invitation.

KOA refuses to give out his psn, he claims we are nothing more than faceless/nameless screen names to him, i guess the self proclaimed king is too good for us mere gaming peasants.

so i took the liberty upon myself to do some digging...i figured maybe if i can find his sacred PSN and shoot him an invite directly, he might actually be man enough to accept my challenge...

KOA PSN's:

Rampant84 - uses this for black ops
    mgs1221

add him and lets if hes man enough to see a ? in game.

as a matter of fact...u know what ?...? that...

im making this invitation COMPULSARY...either u see me n terrorist jones in game, or anybody else that wants to see u ingame...or im gon SNITCH.

LOL! That alone says enough about you. What did you expose? One of many PSN IDs that I have and only use for one game. So what.

You on the other hand? You just exposed yourself as a snitch. the lowest form of human life possible.

either u see me n terrorist jones

Here's the deal Terrorist. Prove to me that you're actually a terrorist and I'll prove I'm the KingofArcade. Until you can do that, you and your ? Elton Brand look-a-like girlfriend can suck my ? .
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Your an idiot. That is far from snitching ? lol This ? keeping his PSN I.D. safe like it's his bank pin or credit card number. ?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Your an idiot. That is far from snitching ? lol

What he meant was he wants to run to Treyarch and try to get me banned. That's 100% snitching.

This ? keeping his PSN I.D. safe like it's his bank pin or credit card number. ?

No it aint even that serious. I didn't give it out cuz aint gotta prove ? to no one and I dont add someone who isnt a friend. That's all there is to it.

Simply put, I don care enough about some lil ? I never interacted with on here tugging on my sleeve begging me to play games with him. I mean if someone Ive seen post and talked w/ on the forums asked me for my name Id give it out no problem but I never even recognized some of these names that come asking me for my ID.
  • One Spliff
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LOL! That alone says enough about you. What did you expose? One of many PSN IDs that I have and only use for one game. So what.

You on the other hand? You just exposed yourself as a snitch. the lowest form of human life possible.

Here's the deal Terrorist. Prove to me that you're actually a terrorist and I'll prove I'm the KingofArcade. Until you can do that, you and your ? Elton Brand look-a-like girlfriend can suck my ? .

the point im trying to make is....u talk too much ? .

u a funny dude n all...but damn....if u gon run your mouth at least back the ? up...

TJ extended an invite your way, n i saw sum dudes make a thread ahwile back askign u 2 see them ingame(i think it was Jamal) but u ran like a ? from him to......grab 5 players ? n see us ingame, u can take IC players, friends wateva....stop this back n forth bickering and lets take to the ring...we aint gotta ? bk n forth, lets jus settle it like men...

is this not a gaming forum ?...are u not the KING of the arcade ?...well ? if u the king them im challenging your throne and i want your crown.

do you accept or yield ?
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I really don't see why be so defensive about giving out a psn name, dude send u a challenge you man up and accept, if you lose you lose, who give a ?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the point im trying to make is....u talk too much ? .

Show me one time where I ever talked about how good I am at gaming? You won't be able to find anything. I dont give a ? about how good/bad someone is at a video game. LOL@these clowns basing their entire Pride on gaming skills. That's some sad ? .
    u a funny dude n all...but damn....if u gon run your mouth at least back the ? up...
    basically yall ? just mad I clowned you so you got together like a group of battered females. I aint no baby sitter, go see a therapist if I hurt your feelings.

is this not a gaming forum ?...are u not the KING of the arcade ?....

Exactly my point. KOA is a name. Just like TERRORIST-jones is a name. Does that mean he gotta post a youtube video commiting terrorist acts to prove that he's a Terrorist to us?

the ? outta here.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I really don't see why be so defensive about giving out a psn name, dude send u a challenge you man up and accept, if you lose you lose, who give a ?

besides what i already said, i used to share my name with 2 my brothers so im not gonna add someone that dont know me and have them playing my lil brother.

Like I said I dont really care about whos good/bad at a game. I dont give my psn out and these homos stay mad as ? . I LOL and go on with my day, they stay mad as ? thinking about me all day and banding together in PSN lobbies to gossp about me like females. That ? is hilarious.

These stan's giving me more attention than a broad I just finished ? .
  • One Spliff
    edited November 2010
    Options
    now u actin silly

the name KINGODDAARCADE, is a clear cry for attention.

by having that name u tryna say u run ? round here, and u also magnifying your gaming skills...

how u gon be the king of da arcade when u suck at gaming ?...right ?...so if u really DA KING...proove it.

n by 'taking ? ' i was'nt sayin u claim to be a skilled gaming, i mean u generally talk ? ...

if u gon talk so much ? ...then eventually sum1 gon call u out...seeing as this aint real life, i doubt sum1 gon try to see anybody physically...so we may aswell settle our differences in game...

but u actin like a scared lil ? ...

the way i see it...either stop talking ? or accept the challenge.

or change your damn name cos u aint the king of ? right now.

im giving u 1 last chance to accept...then im TURNING U IN ? !!!

who got dat treyarch contact infromation ?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    now u actin silly

the name KINGODDAARCADE, is a clear cry for attention.

by having that name u tryna say u run ? round here, and u also magnifying your gaming skills...

how u gon be the king of da arcade when u suck at gaming ?...right ?...so if u really DA KING...proove it.

Wrong. Arcade is the forum. I'm KINGOFDAARCADE. ? got at me 20 times, ? failed 20 times. Show me one place where I ever took an L here. You can't.

but u actin like a scared lil ? ...

Since when does not giving a ? about someone make you scared? If Glass Joe challenges Floyd Mayweather, mayweather gonna laugh it off and not even care.

The sad thing is how much you lil ? CARE about wanting to play me. How much I'm on your mind on a daily basis. Get a hobby son.

im giving u 1 last chance to accept...then im TURNING U IN ? !!!

who got dat treyarch contact infromation ?

LMAO .

Since when did Snitching become acceptable? SMH @ this pathetic ? .
  • AGDITC
    AGDITC Members Posts: 6
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options

spliff you dumb as ? and only help prove MY point of why i dont put my psn ID in public.

The first thing you did when you got my name was threaten to snitch. FACT.

snitch.jpg
    79913-StopSnitchingTop.jpg
    16mural.533.jpg

From here on out you will forever be known as a SNITCH. A filthy, dity little RAT that would eat your own ? when backed into a corner.

? pathetic. 2nd ? on here openly talking about Snitching. IC should be ashamed to have ? like you here.
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Man up and play him.

It's only a game.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    this would all go away if KOA admitted that "King of the Arcade" is not a title he truly belives in
    just a name riiiiight?????
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    is it that serious? this is a question for both sides. is it that serious that the name king of the arcade offends one so much? realistically, he has said a few times hes not all that great in games.

and who cares if he snitched really? its just a forum lmao

not to be insulting but all this challenge me play me ? kind of takes the fun out of gaming. i dont think ive ever been played against or challenged by anyone on the ic and i dont care really. except terrorist but i just ignore him cuz that dude is kinda irritating lol
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    is it that serious? this is a question for both sides. is it that serious that the name king of the arcade offends one so much? realistically, he has said a few times hes not all that great in games.

and who cares if he snitched really? its just a forum lmao

not to be insulting but all this challenge me play me ? kind of takes the fun out of gaming. i dont think ive ever been played against or challenged by anyone on the ic and i dont care really. except terrorist but i just ignore him cuz that dude is kinda irritating lol

The thing with me is this, if he isnt that great in games fine i really dont care what his screenname is but not to disrespect dude but I have seen this out of him a few times somebody will come in and say some ? about there stats in a particular game, and he will come right behind them and say how garbage they are, but yet if he sucks like he say he does then how does he have room to talk? and if he really is nice we would all love to see that ? .

its not like ? randomly started picking on him just because of his screenname dude actually does talk alot of ? .
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
This discussion has been closed.