Black Friday

The True Flesh
The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
Revelation 6:5-6

And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the LORD of all the earth.

The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country. Zechariah 6:5-6

Waht does it all mean ?

Stay tuned (speculation welcome)

PEACE

Comments

• Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    eh not nearly enough info for me to draw a solid conclusion on :/
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Well I firmly believe that the passage in Revelation is still yet to come. The seals can't be broken at this moment because if they were I would be in heaven right now. Some believe that the seals have already been broken, but I have to disagree. 1/4 of the human population will be killed when the seals are broken. This is still yet future.

I've also seen the parallel made between Zechariah and the 4 horses of the apocalypse in Revelation, that the directions described in Zechariah will be the directions in which the 4 horses of the apocalypse will ride. It's probably true, but I don't plan to be around to confirm it. Why? Because Jesus Christ, the savior of my soul, has set before me and all those who love and trust in Him an open door that no man can shut. And He promised to keep those that are His from the hour of temptation which is to come upon all the world, to try those who dwell upon the earth. I believe ? 100%. ? is immutable and He can not lie. ? also promised that He will not pour out His wrath upon those who belong to Him. "For ? hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ." 1
    Thessalonians 5:9

The tribulation period is a time of judgment. It is a time where ? will pour out His wrath upon a Christ rejecting world. The church will be removed from this time of judgment. We are the bride of Christ and we will be presented to Christ without spot or blemish. Just look at the attitude of those who will be alive during the time of the great tribulation. It's amazing how hard the heart of man can get, even under the most terrible circumstances anybody could ever imagine.
    "20And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts." Revelation 9:20-21

It's incredible. The description that I posted above. Even in the midst of supernatural devastation, humanity still will not repent! How awful. ? said it best in Jeremiah 17:9, "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"

? bless.
  • The True Flesh
    edited November 2010
    Ok, clearly this is too deep for most to follow…….but I’m going to drop it anyway.

The four horses are not a future thing. The seals are opened NOW! Exactly how many and what stage they’re in I don’t know, It’s like this, all you have to do is open your eyes and see it.

First we’ll discuss the horsemen and how they correspond with today.
    FUTURISM IS DESTROYING OUR UNDERSTANDING OF ? IN GENERAL.
    The devil wants us to think everything serious is yet to come to keep us complacent. THIS IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW…….PEEP

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. Revelation 6:5-6

These are the spirits that are alive in the world TODAY !!!
    The Black horse represents a capitalist spirit, not a specific capitalist nation or people but something spiritual…….remember Ephesians 6:12. To further illustrate this we’ll look at the relation of the black horse and the white horse…….

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. Revelation 6:2

This one does not represent salvation or anything redemptive THIS IS FALSE RELIGION and is very prevalent in this world that’s why there’s a bow and no arrows yet he still conquers…….

Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?
    And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the LORD of all the earth.
    The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them……. Zechariah 6:4-6

The white go fourth after the black because false religion and capitalism always have been allies and the reference to “the north country” is simple, where do capitalism and false religion thrive? The northern hemisphere, USA, Europe, etc.
    Let’s take a look at the red horse…….

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should ? one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. Revelation 6:4

This represents a spirit of communism, again not a particular nation or regime, because this is spiritual not flesh. Look at the description of the red horse: “a great sword”= military might. Think about China, also even though Russia is technically no longer communist, they’re still very much driven by this spirit. ? one another, take peace? Why would power be given to them to do such things if the church had already been “raptured out” ? This is not future, the spirit of the red horse is very much present today and has been for a long time.

Finally to wrap up my quickity quick breakdown we’ll look at the pale horse

No guess work here:

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to ? with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Revelation 6:8

This is obvious, death and destruction is certainly happening now and there are specific patterns that let us know this is not some future stuff. First of all “the pale horses” are divided into two different varieties in Zechariah 6:

…….and the grisled go forth toward the south country.
    And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth. Zechariah 6:6-7

Grisled and bay are two kinds of actual horses and have two distinctive functions as it relates to this spiritual figuritism. The grisled represent disease, famine, genocide, etc. Where are these things prevalent? THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE !!! hence the south country reference (imagine the equator diving the land population 50/50) instead of the actual land mass
    And there you have it, look at a world map and you’ll see the southernmost populated areas have all of these characteristics.

The bay horses account for all of the random deaths: people just snapping, school shootings, crimes of passion, going postal and all the other seemingly senseless killing that takes place “to and fro throughout the earth”

Some people will flat out reject this truth because of resentment towards the threadstarter (me) but I emplore you to give it some thought…….accept it or reject it, there’s no opposition to the truth…….I’d like some feedback, but I’m not pressed for it. I can expand on some of these principals in this study if anybody has questions.

PEACE
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Interesting interpretation. I would like to see you and Israelites discuss this.
  • The True Flesh
    edited November 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Interesting interpretation. I would like to see you and Israelites discuss this.

Israelites is a futurist, he won't dare touch this topic.
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited November 2010
    Israelites is a futurist, he won't dare touch this topic.

I love the titles you give me, but your right, I won't dare touch this topic with some who lacks understanding (big waste of time). once again your a joke & that script you dropped from the acpochrya in the other thread has nothing to do with what I was speaking on... keeping on dropping scriptures out of context just to justify whatever it is your trying to prove.
  • Israelites
    edited November 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »

& thats all it is, interpretation...

2 Peter 1:20 (King James Version)

20Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Isaiah 28:9-10

9Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the ? .
    10For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
  • The True Flesh
    edited November 2010
    Israelites wrote: »
    I love the titles you give me, but your right, I won't dare touch this topic with some who lacks understanding (big waste of time). once again your a joke & that script you dropped from the acpochrya in the other thread has nothing to do with what I was speaking on... keeping on dropping scriptures out of context just to justify whatever it is your trying to prove.

It's not a title it's what you propose that makes you a futurist, and why is proving me wrong a wastste of time, but yet you have time to personally insult me ?

additionally if I lack understanding.......show me where I'm in error

.......just like I thought, you'll expose that you're waaaaay in over your head if you try to challenge the actual content of any thread I make.

PEACE
  • Israelites
    edited November 2010
    It's not a title it's what you propose that makes you a futurist, and why is proving me wrong a wastste of time, but yet you have time to personally insult me ?

additionally if I lack understanding.......show me where I'm in error

.......just like I thought, you'll expose that you're waaaaay in over your head if you try to challenge the actual content of any thread I make.

PEACE

you can believe what you want to believe, its a waste of time because you intrepret the scriptures, you post scripture out of context & you expect someone to go back forth about something that you stated, Not me...what your posting hasn't nothing to do with what I was speaking on in the other thread... but that's fine by me... the only reason I posted something in here was because of what was said about Israelites as a poster..... LOL@your last statement.... you weak...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Sweet thread True Flesh :tu
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Ok, clearly this is too deep for most to follow…….but I’m going to drop it anyway.

The four horses are not a future thing. The seals are opened NOW! Exactly how many and what stage they’re in I don’t know, It’s like this, all you have to do is open your eyes and see it.

First we’ll discuss the horsemen and how they correspond with today.
    FUTURISM IS DESTROYING OUR UNDERSTANDING OF ? IN GENERAL.
    The devil wants us to think everything serious is yet to come to keep us complacent. THIS IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW…….PEEP

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. Revelation 6:5-6

These are the spirits that are alive in the world TODAY !!!
    The Black horse represents a capitalist spirit, not a specific capitalist nation or people but something spiritual…….remember Ephesians 6:12. To further illustrate this we’ll look at the relation of the black horse and the white horse…….

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. Revelation 6:2

This one does not represent salvation or anything redemptive THIS IS FALSE RELIGION and is very prevalent in this world that’s why there’s a bow and no arrows yet he still conquers…….

Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?
    The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them……. Zechariah 6:4-6

The white go fourth after the black because false religion and capitalism always have been allies and the reference to “the north country” is simple, where do capitalism and false religion thrive? The northern hemisphere, USA, Europe, etc.
    Let’s take a look at the red horse…….

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should ? one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. Revelation 6:4

This represents a spirit of communism, again not a particular nation or regime, because this is spiritual not flesh. Look at the description of the red horse: “a great sword”= military might. Think about China, also even though Russia is technically no longer communist, they’re still very much driven by this spirit. ? one another, take peace? Why would power be given to them to do such things if the church had already been “raptured out” ? This is not future, the spirit of the red horse is very much present today and has been for a long time.

Finally to wrap up my quickity quick breakdown we’ll look at the pale horse

No guess work here:

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to ? with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Revelation 6:8

This is obvious, death and destruction is certainly happening now and there are specific patterns that let us know this is not some future stuff. First of all “the pale horses” are divided into two different varieties in Zechariah 6:

…….and the grisled go forth toward the south country.
    And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth. Zechariah 6:6-7

Grisled and bay are two kinds of actual horses and have two distinctive functions as it relates to this spiritual figuritism. The grisled represent disease, famine, genocide, etc. Where are these things prevalent? THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE !!! hence the south country reference (imagine the equator diving the land population 50/50) instead of the actual land mass
    And there you have it, look at a world map and you’ll see the southernmost populated areas have all of these characteristics.

The bay horses account for all of the random deaths: people just snapping, school shootings, crimes of passion, going postal and all the other seemingly senseless killing that takes place “to and fro throughout the earth”

Some people will flat out reject this truth because of resentment towards the threadstarter (me) but I emplore you to give it some thought…….accept it or reject it, there’s no opposition to the truth…….I’d like some feedback, but I’m not pressed for it. I can expand on some of these principals in this study if anybody has questions.

PEACE

You make some interesting points my brother. But I am going to have to agree to disagree. The seals can't be opened. It's impossible my friend. The book of Revelation is all about the end times. I'll just touch on 2 points.

1. The rider on the white horse is the anti-christ. When he comes, he will come in peace. Just like you stated, he has no arrows because he is the great deceiver who will conquer with peace. A false peace that is. Daniel 8 describes him to a T.

"And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand." Daniel 8:23-25

Who is daniel describing here in your opinion? "By peace he shall destroy many."

2. The 2nd point is Revelation 6:8. How can 1/4th of the population be killed if this is currently taking place. The human population has steadily been increasing, not decreasing. So how can your position be correct if the 4th seal has already been broken?
  • The True Flesh
    edited December 2010
    Revelation 6:8. How can 1/4th of the population be killed if this is currently taking place. The human population has steadily been increasing, not decreasing. So how can your position be correct if the 4th seal has already been broken?

Where does it say that a quarter of the people will be killed at one time and decrease the population of the earth ?

.......It doesn't

This would not interfere with population growth as it is a gradual process.

How do you explain the Angel saying this to the Prophet Zechariah if this is some event far in the future ?

Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country. Zechariah 6:8

Serious inquiry........peep the past tense on the underlined.

PEACE
  • The True Flesh
    edited February 2011
    Uppin for those still deceived by Futurism.

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.

And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.

Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time? Luke 12:51-56

Stop worrying about flesh and blood the geo-political exploits of the physical nations namely so-called Israel......and join the spiritual battle that's raging RIGHT NOW !!!

As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of ? , and precious,

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to ? by Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2:2-5

Read the whole chapter^
    seewhatImsayin'

PEACE
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    why it gotta be a black friday
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Uppin for-
    yeah, no, i don't think so