"And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see."

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
"4And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should ? one another: and there was given unto him a great sword." Revelation 6:3-4

I've just been pndering the end times, which I tend to do quite often, and i've come to the conclusion that it truly can't be that far away. The pieces of the puzzle are already in place. The main one being the establishment of the nation of Israel as literal country again after 2,000 years of wandering in the diaspora.

This world is being prepared for the greatest deception of all time. The lie is coming and the world is actually waiting for it. I can't remember who said it, but somebody on this board actually said, "what the world needs right now is a lie that everybody can agree upon." I was literally dumb founded when I read that, because that's exatcly whats coming.

But yeah, right now we are living in the birth pangs. Jesus said in Mark 13:7, "When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come." The world is on the brink of all out war. North Korea is acting up with China is their puppet master. India and pakistan can engage in war at anytime. Iran is just itching for the perfect moment to send nukes at Israel. And the good ol' USA is engaged in wars around the world with no real end in sight. This is the exact time that Jesus talked about in Mark 13:7. But He said the end is not yet!

I posted a passage in Revelation in the title that is in reference to the true end times. Now just imagine for 1 minute that when the seals are broken in the last days that 1/4 of the human population will be wiped out. My goodness! And that is just the tip of the iceberg. Thats only the start of the tribulation period. I can't even comprehend the devistation that will take place on this earth during that time. Jesus said in Matthew 24:21 in regards to the end, "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."

I mean nobody can comprehend what is coming. Nobody can imagine what is about to take place. We ain't seen nothing yet. And people say there aint no ? . ? have mercy on their souls. I just want to give an invitation to all those who are seeking truth, to come to the water of life and be healed. Nothing is more important than your soul my friends. For our bodies are perishing, but our souls will live forever. You can determine where your soul will live for eternity. Give your heart to the one who gave His Son for all of us. ? bless.

"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely." Revelation 21:6

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I'm hoping for a Zombie Apocalypse! What? A brother can't dream? =\
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I don't know...gotta be careful with some of the things Jesus said in those verses because i think some of what He's saying specifically applied to the destruction of Jerusalem which occurred in about 70AD. But a lot of folk go to those same verses every time a war breaks out in these times, and point to it like 'see, the second coming is at hand'. The truth is however, that none of us knows when the second coming will arrive. And the Bible makes it pretty clear that there will be no advance warning as to when it will happen, and that it will catch many people off guard.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I don't know...gotta be careful with some of the things Jesus said in those verses because i think some of what He's saying specifically applied to the destruction of Jerusalem which occurred in about 70AD. But a lot of folk go to those same verses every time a war breaks out in these times, and point to it like 'see, the second coming is at hand'. The truth is however, that none of us knows when the second coming will arrive. And the Bible makes it pretty clear that there will be no advance warning as to when it will happen, and that it will catch many people off guard.

Yeah your right my brother, some of the stuff Jesus did say was in refernce to the desctuction of Jerusalem, but He also talked about the end times too. The verses I posted in Mark and Matthew are all in refernce to Jesus speaking about the time of the end. The disciples even asked in Matthew 24:3, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

Jesus even rebuked the disciples for not being able to see the signs of the times. So while yes you are right that nobody knows when the 2nd coming will be, we can still look for the signs that the end is near. And like you said, because people are asleep and not aware of the signs, many people will be caught unawares in the midst of the coming storm. He will come just like He said, as a thief in the night. But if your ready than you will have your house in order and you will be waiting for His return and will rejoice when He calls you home. Hallelujah!
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Any theories on what wipes out 1/4th of the earth's population?

Or do you literally believe 4 horse will come thru and wreck everything?

And what exactly are the signs Christians are looking out for? Because judging from what I've read in the bible, the end times "have been near" since literally the day he supposedly uttered those words.

Wars? Check. Earthquakes? Check. Famines and disease? Check and Check. Fall of dominant empire? Check. Some charismatic ? /Antichrist-like figure rises to power and starts new empire? Check.

These things have been happening repeatedly thru history. Jesus sittin up there bullshittin...
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited November 2010

i always hear you say that "none of us will know" when the 2nd coming will arrive.. I think you should just start saying "I' (as in you) don't know, because the signs that lead up to the 2nd coming is as clear as day, Do you read the bible for understanding?

what group of ppl do you think it will catch off guard? THE SO CALL CHRISTIAN, they will be the main ones caught up in the tribulation period because of a false deception known as the "rapture" which the scriptures never speak on. But when the bible does speak on something that's important for us to know, that's when i hear the famous quote from all "scc" "it doesn't matter, I just believe & everything will be alright"...smh

Step your understanding up & learn what's in the book & stop with this "no one will know" talk.. Cause those with understanding know what's going down & the signs that will lead up to the 2nd coming.
  • Israelites
    edited November 2010
    Yeah your right my brother, some of the stuff Jesus did say was in refernce to the desctuction of Jerusalem, but He also talked about the end times too. The verses I posted in Mark and Matthew are all in refernce to Jesus speaking about the time of the end. The disciples even asked in Matthew 24:3, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

Jesus even rebuked the disciples for not being able to see the signs of the times. So while yes you are right that nobody knows when the 2nd coming will be, we can still look for the signs that the end is near. And like you said, because people are asleep and not aware of the signs, many people will be caught unawares in the midst of the coming storm. He will come just like He said, as a thief in the night. But if your ready than you will have your house in order and you will be waiting for His return and will rejoice when He calls you home. Hallelujah!

what are the signs that will lead to the 2nd coming? there's some specific things that will happen that will bring in the 2nd coming, can you advise me of them? & not the wars & rumors of wars scriptures neither, Thanks!
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010

ok and i see your point...however aren't those same signs that he was telling the disciples about signs dealing with the destruction of Jerusalem? For example the kingdoms going against each other, the famines and all that?that was a prophecy...one which happened in history. and i'm not trying to lay a snare for you, but sincerely when it comes to the 2nd coming, which signs did Jesus give that applies to that end? without using the signs that applied to the prophecy of the destruction of Jerusalem, if there are any? and if there are signs, how are we to parallel & fit that understanding alongside verses like "But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."(Matthew 24:36), (I Thessalonians 5:2-3) and (Matthew 24:42)? Because from what i've seen, the only SIGN or warning we're given is 'you do not know when the Lord will return, so therefore be ready at all times". I don't know if you understand what i'm getting at...if we are prepared, then yes that's great. It'll be a good day for us....but that doesn't mean we know how soon or how long that will be. it can be the next hour, the next day, or next wenever really, according to the verses i cited...
    Israelites wrote: »
    i always hear you say that "none of us will know" when the 2nd coming will arrive.. I think you should just start saying "I' (as in you) don't know, because the signs that lead up to the 2nd coming is as clear as day, Do you read the bible for understanding?
    yes i do. I happen to read the Bible for understanding every day, thank you.
    what group of ppl do you think it will catch off guard? THE SO CALL CHRISTIAN, they will be the main ones caught up in the tribulation period because of a false deception known as the "rapture" which the scriptures never speak on. But when the bible does speak on something that's important for us to know, that's when i hear the famous quote from all "scc" "it doesn't matter, I just believe & everything will be alright"...smh

Step your understanding up & learn what's in the book & stop with this "no one will know" talk.. Cause those with understanding know what's going down & the signs that will lead up to the 2nd coming.
    I'm stepping my understanding up, learning what's in The Book Israelites. I do that everyday also. How about yourself?

Christ himself said that even the angels in Heaven don't know and that no one but the Father knows when the hour of the second coming will be (Matthew 24:36). Therefore i have to conclude that no one means no one, and that's why i say no one will know.
  • Israelites
    edited November 2010
    ok and i see your point...however aren't those same signs that he was telling the disciples about signs dealing with the destruction of Jerusalem? For example the kingdoms going against each other, the famines and all that?that was a prophecy...one which happened in history. and i'm not trying to lay a snare for you, but sincerely when it comes to the 2nd coming, which signs did Jesus give that applies to that end? without using the signs that applied to the prophecy of the destruction of Jerusalem, if there are any? and if there are signs, how are we to parallel & fit that understanding alongside verses like "But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."(Matthew 24:36), (I Thessalonians 5:2-3) and (Matthew 24:42)? Because from what i've seen, the only SIGN or warning we're given is 'you do not know when the Lord will return, so therefore be ready at all times". I don't know if you understand what i'm getting at...if we are prepared, then yes that's great. It'll be a good day for us....but that doesn't mean we know how soon or how long that will be. it can be the next hour, the next day, or next wenever really, according to the verses i cited...

yes i do. I happen to read the Bible for understanding every day, thank you.

I'm stepping my understanding up, learning what's in The Book Israelites. I do that everyday also. How about yourself?

Christ himself said that even the angels in Heaven don't know and that no one but the Father knows when the hour of the second coming will be (Matthew 24:36). Therefore i have to conclude that no one means no one, and that's why i say no one will know.

lol, didn't mean for you to get upset..... Christ said no one will know the hour, (meaning the exact day & time) but what you said

"The truth is however, that none of us knows when the second coming will arrive. And the Bible makes it pretty clear that there will be no advance warning as to when it will happen, and that it will catch many people off guard."

you say the bible makes it pretty clear that we will not have advanace warning, So my question is why does Christ give us specific signs to look out for in regards to His 2nd coming which will be After the Great tribulation period since we won't have advance/forewarning of this event?
    (that seems like an advance warning for those w/some understanding & knowledge of His Word)

I'm just trying to reason bro to get understanding & for those who really have serious questions & tired of the hearsay or false doctrine that's being going on since 70ad...
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    lol, didn't mean for you to get upset..... Christ said no one will know the hour, (meaning the exact day & time) but what you said

"The truth is however, that none of us knows when the second coming will arrive. And the Bible makes it pretty clear that there will be no advance warning as to when it will happen, and that it will catch many people off guard."

you say the bible makes it pretty clear that we will not have advanace warning, So my question is why does Christ give us specific signs to look out for in regards to His 2nd coming which will be After the Great tribulation period since we won't have advance/forewarning of this event?
    (that seems like an advance warning for those w/some understanding & knowledge of His Word)

I'm just trying to reason bro to get understanding & for those who really have serious questions & tired of the hearsay or false doctrine that's being going on since 70ad...

You are coming at me kinda sideways, so yea...next time you might wanna correct that first before you come at someone else correcting them ya dig? But it's all good! Haha and plz keep the lil 2 cents apology, i'm not upset :)

Now what were you saying? Why would Jesus gives signs of His second coming? That's what i'm trying to figure out. You agree that no man knows the hour, but then say there will be signs of when it will happen. How do you parallel the signs of when it will happen with the verse in Matthew 24?
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    You are coming at me kinda sideways, so yea...next time you might wanna correct that first before you come at someone else correcting them ya dig? But it's all good! Haha and plz keep the lil 2 cents apology, i'm not upset :)

Now what were you saying? Why would Jesus gives signs of His second coming? That's what i'm trying to figure out. You agree that no man knows the hour, but then say there will be signs of when it will happen. How do you parallel the signs of when it will happen with the verse in Matthew 24?

its difficult to parallel any verse to another in the bible....
  • Israelites
    edited November 2010

I'm not coming at you sideways bro... it's all in fun,reasoning & understanding.... but don't be trying to act like no G, with that next time stuff...lol.... but yes, I should be more humble when speaking to others in regards to word & I'm sorry (truly) if i came across any other way...

I can show you thru scripture the signs leading up to the tribulation period & then the 2nd coming according to Matthew 24.... I'll have it posted before tomorrow....
  • Israelites
    edited November 2010
    How do you parallel the signs of when it will happen with the verse in Matthew 24?[/QUOTE]

Now the important verse in Matthew 24 is v15... when we see the AOD standing in the holy place we should flee... here are the signs that will lead the aod to sit in the Holy place, then we willl go to Daniel to understand exactly where the Holy place is located, along w/other prophets/apostles to get facts established...

1. Temple being built in Jerusalem
    2. Animal sacrifices being re-instituted (1010 days or 2 years 9 months and 6 days.)
    3. Stoppage of the daily sacrifices by the abomination of desolation and his army. (30 days-1 month)
    4. Abomination of desolation in the temple. Fleeing into the wilderness. Great tribulation (1260 days or 3 ½ years)

If you watch world news, we would know they are currently building this temple, but also they (the jew wish ppl) will be conductiong animal sacrifices for a total of 9 months & 6 days or 1010 days BUT those sacrifices will cease once the aod & his armies (which are the nations under the treaties of Rome agreement) put an end to it..... that little war will last approx 1 month & once the aod & his army are successful, he will be appointed by the Pope to sit in the temple which is being built in Jerusalem (he will be the one that they make out to be Christ in the flesh) & once that happens that's when those with understanding are suppose to flee to the place of safety..which is the wilderness... (fyi:the Great tribulation will be for a period of 3 1/2 years & NOT 7 as most scc have been falsely led to believe & fyi:there will be NO RAPTURE, once these "scc" figure that out, they will take heed to what's written about fleeing at the appointed time)

Revelation 11
    1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of ? , and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

In the first verse the fourth temple is being measured (that’s another study within itself). In the second verse, the court way will not be measured. Why? It is given to the Gentiles and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months (3 ½ years). The Gentiles along with sons of Esau will build a temple in the court way of the previous temple.
    Why? The Dome of the Rock is in the same location as the previous temple. Therefore the temple will be in the court way.

But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains. (St. Mark 13) (here mark goes into a little more detail than Matthew 24:15)

“the abomination of desolation standing where it ought not.” Where will he be? Well, Matthew and Mark both stated that the Prophet Daniel spoke of the abomination of desolation who will bring about a time called “the great tribulation”. Therefore, we must take a look at the book of Daniel

"And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall TAKE AWAY the daily sacrifice, and they shall PLACE the abomination that maketh desolate." (Daniel 11: 31)

"And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days." (Daniel 12:11)

In Revelation the 11th chapter, the Holy city will be trodden under foot by the Gentiles 42 months (1,260 days = 3 ½ years). We have an extra month in the above verse. Daniel states, “the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up shall be 1,290 (43 months = 3 years and 7 months). Therefore it will take one month or 30 days for the abomination of desolation strength.

Now we must find out how long the sacrifices will be preformed. Daniel the eighth chapter will to stop the daily sacrifice and be placed in the sanctuary of give us this information. Take note.

"Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed." (Daniel 8:13-14)

In the 12th chapter in the 11th verse, Daniel indicates, from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, will be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. Therefore by subtracting 1,290 days (which is the time allotted for the stopping of the sacrifices, the set up of the abomination of desolation and the tribulation period) from two thousand and three hundred days, means that the sacrifices will be preformed for 1,010 days (approximately 33 months 6 days or 2 years 9months and 6 days.)

Thats leading up to the tribulation period, now once the tribulation has begun, nearing the end of the tribulation period is where the actual Signs regarding the 2nd coming comes into place...

"Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days shall the SUN be darkened, and the MOON shall not give her light, and the STARS shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." (Matthew 24: 29-30)

So, after the tribulation period the sun will be darkened, the stars will fall and the moon will not give her light. We have some note worthy information here. Why? First of all, several so-called churches teach that Jesus (or in this case the Son of Man) will arrive before the great tribulation and rapture His servants off the earth. If there were to be a rapture, it would have been mentioned in the above set of verses. These verses clearly show the sign (of the Son of Man) appearing after the tribulation.

Now here we see the same sign being spoken of by John

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the SUNbecame black as sackcloth of hair, and the MOON became as blood; And the STARS of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (Revelation 6:12-14)

ALSO

2 Peter 3:9-11 (King James Version) (TALKING ABOUT THE SAME SIGNS)

9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

ALSO

Acts 2:19-21 (King James Version) (TALKING ABOUT THE SAME EVENT)

19And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

& of course there's more scriptures to back this event up, but for those with no knowledge it will come as a thief in the night (because everyone will be spiritually sleep when all of this takes place... but if you need more percepts, let me know....
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    I'm not coming at you sideways bro... it's all in fun,reasoning & understanding.... but don't be trying to act like no G, with that next time stuff...lol.... but yes, I should be more humble when speaking to others in regards to word & I'm sorry (truly) if i came across any other way...I can show you thru scripture the signs leading up to the tribulation period & then the 2nd coming according to Matthew 24.... I'll have it posted before tomorrow....
    ok nah i'm just saying 'next time' so that a person don't get the impression they character is being slighted and they feel the need to defend it before they carry on the discussion...it just takes up extra time
    How do you parallel the signs of when it will happen with the verse in Matthew 24?

Now the important verse in Matthew 24 is v15... when we see the AOD standing in the holy place we should flee... here are the signs that will lead the aod to sit in the Holy place, then we willl go to Daniel to understand exactly where the Holy place is located, along w/other prophets/apostles to get facts established...

2. Animal sacrifices being re-instituted (1010 days or 2 years 9 months and 6 days.)
    3. Stoppage of the daily sacrifices by the abomination of desolation and his army. (30 days-1 month)
    4. Abomination of desolation in the temple. Fleeing into the wilderness. Great tribulation (1260 days or 3 ½ years)

If you watch world news, we would know they are currently building this temple, but also they (the jew wish ppl) will be conductiong animal sacrifices for a total of 9 months & 6 days or 1010 days BUT those sacrifices will cease once the aod & his armies (which are the nations under the treaties of Rome agreement) put an end to it..... that little war will last approx 1 month & once the aod & his army are successful, he will be appointed by the Pope to sit in the temple which is being built in Jerusalem (he will be the one that they make out to be Christ in the flesh) & once that happens that's when those with understanding are suppose to flee to the place of safety..which is the wilderness... (fyi:the Great tribulation will be for a period of 3 1/2 years & NOT 7 as most scc have been falsely led to believe & fyi:there will be NO RAPTURE, once these "scc" figure that out, they will take heed to what's written about fleeing at the appointed time)

Revelation 11
    1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of ? , and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

In the first verse the fourth temple is being measured (that’s another study within itself). In the second verse, the court way will not be measured. Why? It is given to the Gentiles and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months (3 ½ years). The Gentiles along with sons of Esau will build a temple in the court way of the previous temple.
    Why? The Dome of the Rock is in the same location as the previous temple. Therefore the temple will be in the court way.

But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains. (St. Mark 13) (here mark goes into a little more detail than Matthew 24:15)

“the abomination of desolation standing where it ought not.” Where will he be? Well, Matthew and Mark both stated that the Prophet Daniel spoke of the abomination of desolation who will bring about a time called “the great tribulation”. Therefore, we must take a look at the book of Daniel

"And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall TAKE AWAY the daily sacrifice, and they shall PLACE the abomination that maketh desolate." (Daniel 11: 31)

"And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days." (Daniel 12:11)

In Revelation the 11th chapter, the Holy city will be trodden under foot by the Gentiles 42 months (1,260 days = 3 ½ years). We have an extra month in the above verse. Daniel states, “the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up shall be 1,290 (43 months = 3 years and 7 months). Therefore it will take one month or 30 days for the abomination of desolation strength.

Now we must find out how long the sacrifices will be preformed. Daniel the eighth chapter will to stop the daily sacrifice and be placed in the sanctuary of give us this information. Take note.

"Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed." (Daniel 8:13-14)

In the 12th chapter in the 11th verse, Daniel indicates, from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, will be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. Therefore by subtracting 1,290 days (which is the time allotted for the stopping of the sacrifices, the set up of the abomination of desolation and the tribulation period) from two thousand and three hundred days, means that the sacrifices will be preformed for 1,010 days (approximately 33 months 6 days or 2 years 9months and 6 days.)

Thats leading up to the tribulation period, now once the tribulation has begun, nearing the end of the tribulation period is where the actual Signs regarding the 2nd coming comes into place...

"Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days shall the SUN be darkened, and the MOON shall not give her light, and the STARS shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." (Matthew 24: 29-30)

So, after the tribulation period the sun will be darkened, the stars will fall and the moon will not give her light. We have some note worthy information here. Why? First of all, several so-called churches teach that Jesus (or in this case the Son of Man) will arrive before the great tribulation and rapture His servants off the earth. If there were to be a rapture, it would have been mentioned in the above set of verses. These verses clearly show the sign (of the Son of Man) appearing after the tribulation.

Now here we see the same sign being spoken of by John

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the SUNbecame black as sackcloth of hair, and the MOON became as blood; And the STARS of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (Revelation 6:12-14)

ALSO

2 Peter 3:9-11 (King James Version) (TALKING ABOUT THE SAME SIGNS)

9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

ALSO

Acts 2:19-21 (King James Version) (TALKING ABOUT THE SAME EVENT)

19And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

& of course there's more scriptures to back this event up, but for those with no knowledge it will come as a thief in the night (because everyone will be spiritually sleep when all of this takes place... but if you need more percepts, let me know....
    Ok so the AOD is the pope and he intends to re-institute animal sacrifices as well as build another temple in Jerusalem, present day?

The tribulation period is yet to come and when it does come, there will be no rapture.

Some of this sounds like History repeating itself to me.

Concerning the Lord's return, the only people who don't know the hour is the lost, but the children of ? will see it coming? Does the Bible teach that the children of ? will see it coming, or does it just teach that they will be prepared when it comes? I see where the signs are given, but i'm not sure of those signs which ones have already come to pass. Have none of them come to pass yet? Some of them?
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    its difficult to parallel any verse to another in the bible....

well it's always a matter of a misunderstanding between verses when one seems to run counter to another.
  • Israelites
    edited November 2010
    ok nah i'm just saying 'next time' so that a person don't get the impression they character is being slighted and they feel the need to defend it before they carry on the discussion...it just takes up extra time

Gotcha!

Ok so the AOD is the pope and he intends to re-institute animal sacrifices as well as build another temple in Jerusalem, present day?

No, they will be two different ppl, if we look at History we would know that when romans were causing destruction on the world pushing their religion known as christianity, there was always a pope right there giving them orders.. the pope is wicked, that's why when Daniel explains the "four winds of heaven" he always speaks on the little horn which is the pope.... Now if you follow world news you will find out that the Nations has called on the pope to be the head of their so call "peace" agreement, which is really the NWO disguise as the nations coming together to bring peace on this earth... that is not the case.... But the pope, the aod are two different ppl, this is why in revelation when Christ returns they will be the first two ppl changed & thrown into the lake of fire....

The tribulation period is yet to come and when it does come, there will be no rapture.

Exactly! Most "scc" take what Paul is saying in Thess. as the rapture but that is not the case, he is just speaking on what will happen when the Lord returns with His angels to fight against the nations during the battle of armaggedon, this is why Paul stated not all will taste death, some will be changed & will MEET the Lord in the air, (you see the ones Keeping His law & commandments now are considered His saints, so at the appointed time of the 2nd coming, those that aren't dead will be changed & will war with the Lord & other saints, also the saints that are dead will be raised in the 1st resurrection as well, but all of this will be done towards the end of the tribulation period... When we see the aod take his seat, we are given the command to flee into the wilderness because during this time the whole world will be under their rule & even the saints of the Most High will be killed... it will be given to the gentiles to rule for 3 1/2yrs

Some of this sounds like History repeating itself to me.

History always repeat itself, but that's why Christ said, this will be a time not since the beginning of the creation, this will be History onto itself, everybody will be forced to take on the religion known as christianity (since the gentiles control that particular religion) or be killed, if you don't take the mark (physical mark) you will be killed & if you do take your basically erasing your name out of the book of life, that's why it's best to eitehr flee into the wilderness at the appointed time or be killed for rejecting the mark. There will be no secert rapture, the church isn't going anywhere..the church will be destroyed

Concerning the Lord's return, the only people who don't know the hour is the lost, but the children of ? will see it coming?

the Lord's return will be after the tribulation period, the children of the Most High, will be in the wilderness way before His return

Does the Bible teach that the children of ? will see it coming, or does it just teach that they will be prepared when it comes?

yes, not only them but everyone will see Him return (those that are alive), that's why it states the heaven will roll back like a scroll & everybody will see the sign which will be from Heaven, that's when the kings & rulers & all these warmongers will try & hide from His wrath... we are to be prepared to flee before this takes place though.

I see where the signs are given, but i'm not sure of those signs which ones have already come to pass. Have none of them come to pass yet? Some of them?

those signs haven't happened yet, the main signs that the Christ has return will be the heavens being without the sun, moon & stars,, when at anytime in history has the sun not come up , nor the moon or stars? Dont get it twisted though, in Matthew 24 speaks of two ends, the end of Jerusalem in 70ad those signs have come to pass, no stone being left ontop of another", & the signs of the another coming in Christ name has happened.. (the pope goes by the vicar of christ) which means the "replacement of Christ"... everybody & their mother feels the pope is the most holy person on this earth, thats not the case at all. & the 2nd end in Matthew is speaking of the tribulation period & how that will end v29-31...also pay attn to Matthew 24 v24-.... false christs (aod) & false prophets (pope) & they will be given power by Satan to shew great wonders & signs...so much so that if He hadn't already forewarned us of this they will be able to fool the very elect...[/QUOTE]

answers in red
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    [B

the establishment of the nation of Israel as literal country again after 2,000 years of wandering in the diaspora.

is the greatest deception of all time.

The "conservative evangelicals" are not your friends T/S they got you going for the deception.
    The manufacturing of fulfillment of biblical prophecy is what happened in 1948. This geo-ploitical Israel doesn't even close to fit the REAL prophecy in the Bible. I don't know why you can't see it.

Additionally the poster known as israelites is a pompous ?

PEACE
  • Israelites
    edited November 2010
    The "conservative evangelicals" are not your friends T/S they got you going for the deception.
    The manufacturing of fulfillment of biblical prophecy is what happened in 1948. This geo-ploitical Israel doesn't even close to fit the REAL prophecy in the Bible. I don't know why you can't see it.

Additionally the poster known as israelites is a pompous ?

PEACE

LOL, not a all, I know you hate to see someone that has understanding speak on the scriptures, instead of being concerned w/me how about you go & finish that thread you created titled "black friday" which you do every year ...lol..... you always come with that scripture & say to be continued...man please....(when are you ever going to complete that ish???lol)
    I'm still waiting for you to destroy Judah's thread a while back....that never happened...you are all talk man & you let your emotions get in the way of taking heed to the scriptures that's presented in their context.... I'm not the only one on the board w/understanding & I give those ppl their props... but your worse than a female when it comes to the Word...
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    How do you parallel the signs of when it will happen with the verse in Matthew 24?

Keep looking for this and remain blinded to the spiritual warfare.

Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet Acts 7:48

This is just anti-christ in the most literal sense of the term, If you believe this either you reject The Messiah or those wanna be Hebrew ? who teach you got your feeble mind more twisted than I had originally thought.......

But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of ? . Hebrews 10:12........This is Yeshua (Jesus)

Stop following whatever presumptuous ? that taught you this and learn from The Holy Spirit
    Daniel 9:27 is saying NO SUCH THING.......read it again and understand.
    This IS referring to 70 A.D. /.......You'll be the only azzclown literally running into the woods based on the activity of some geo-political power.......?

If you watch world news, we would know they are currently building this temple, but also they (the jew wish ppl) will be conductiong animal sacrifices for a total of 9 months & 6 days or 1010 days BUT those sacrifices will cease once the aod & his armies (which are the nations under the treaties of Rome agreement) put an end to it

REALLY??? The Most High will be accepting animal sacrifices from the Khazars and the Ashkenazi Jews/Jooz GTFOH You really don't use your brain at all do you?

....[/QUOTE]

Quit getting ahead of yourself trying to teach because you are far from learned. The stuff you're teaching is only corrupting the understanding of the truth. Whoever taught you this stuff has disrupted the continuity of Bible prophecy.......you should get away from them/ pronto

PEACE
  • Israelites
    edited November 2010

Keep looking for this and remain blinded to the spiritual warfare.

Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet Acts 7:48

This is just anti-christ in the most literal sense of the term, If you believe this either you reject The Messiah or those wanna be Hebrew ? who teach you got your feeble mind more twisted than I had originally thought.......

But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of ? . Hebrews 10:12........This is Yeshua (Jesus)

Stop following whatever presumptuous ? that taught you this and learn from The Holy Spirit
    Daniel 9:27 is saying NO SUCH THING.......read it again and understand.

This IS referring to 70 A.D. /.......You'll be the only azzclown literally running into the woods based on the activity of some geo-political power.......?

REALLY??? The Most High will be accepting animal sacrifices from the Khazars and the Ashkenazi Jews/Jooz GTFOH You really don't use your brain at all do you?

Quit getting ahead of yourself trying to teach because you are far from learned. The stuff you're teaching is only corrupting the understanding of the truth. Whoever taught you this stuff has disrupted the continuity of Bible prophecy.......you should get away from them/ pronto

PEACE[/QUOTE]

Bro you are a joke & its clear you know nothing what you speak on.. if I'm wrong it's nothing to reprove me thru the scriptures kept in its proper context.
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    bro the teaching that tribulation period hasn't came yet stems from premillennialist doctrine, not the Bible. You might wanna double check that. that's correct that the 'rapture theory' isn't taught in the Bible tho
    History always repeat itself, but that's why Christ said, this will be a time not since the beginning of the creation, this will be History onto itself, everybody will be forced to take on the religion known as christianity (since the gentiles control that particular religion) or be killed, if you don't take the mark (physical mark) you will be killed & if you do take your basically erasing your name out of the book of life, that's why it's best to eitehr flee into the wilderness at the appointed time or be killed for rejecting the mark. There will be no secert rapture, the church isn't going anywhere..the church will be destroyed
    when you say church, you mean church building right? But the building that Jesus was referring to that would get destroyed in matthew 24:1-3 was the temple of Jerusalem. and that happened already
    the Lord's return will be after the tribulation period, the children of the Most High, will be in the wilderness way before His return
    How many times, according to the Bible, is the Lord going to return again to judge the world? You speaking of a different event because i'm sry but you do not know when the Lord will return again to judge the world.

those signs haven't happened yet, the main signs that the Christ has return will be the heavens being without the sun, moon & stars,, when at anytime in history has the sun not come up , nor the moon or stars? Dont get it twisted though, in Matthew 24 speaks of two ends, the end of Jerusalem in 70ad those signs have come to pass, no stone being left ontop of another", & the signs of the another coming in Christ name has happened.. (the pope goes by the vicar of christ) which means the "replacement of Christ"... everybody & their mother feels the pope is the most holy person on this earth, thats not the case at all. & the 2nd end in Matthew is speaking of the tribulation period & how that will end v29-31...also pay attn to Matthew 24 v24-.... false christs (aod) & false prophets (pope) & they will be given power by Satan to shew great wonders & signs...so much so that if He hadn't already forewarned us of this they will be able to fool the very elect...[/
    Ok thanks, now i see how you got that...and that's the same verse that was throwing me for a loop (Matthew 24:29). "For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together. Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken" (Matthew 24:28-29).
    But you know what? Peep the wording in verse 28 - 'for wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together'. If you notice, the wording is figurative. and it applies to the destruction of Jerusalem (the Roman armies being the eagles surrounding the dying carcass which is Jerusalem). And if you really think about it, since the sentence in verse 28 is figurative, then what would make the very next sentence in verse 29 literal? And why would Jesus suddenly switch the subject to an entirely different event (the end of the world)?
    something to think about.
    oh and btw, the only two ends spoke of in the chapter of Matthew 24 are of the destruction of Jerusalem and the other is of the end of the world.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    One thing I don't understand, if this is the TRUE word of ? , how come no one can come to an agreement on what it means? Why does the word of ? cause confusion? Shouldn't the word of ? bring everyone into harmony and understanding? It doesn't, it causes mass confusion on what's what in the bible. One side says they're right and you're wrong the other side does the same. How do you know for a fact who's right? You don't.

Why does ? allow this confusion? Why not straighten it all out with this, 'holy spirit' ??
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    One thing I don't understand, if this is the TRUE word of ? , how come no one can come to an agreement on what it means? Why does the word of ? cause confusion? Shouldn't the word of ? bring everyone into harmony and understanding? It doesn't, it causes mass confusion on what's what in the bible. One side says they're right and you're wrong the other side does the same. How do you know for a fact who's right? You don't.

Why does ? allow this confusion? Why not straighten it all out with this, 'holy spirit' ??
    Man, ? expect us to use the brains he gave us. He's not going to just doing all your studying for you in order to learn what His word teaches about what we need to do. Read Acts chapter 15 and peep game. Notice, ? didn't have to come down from Heaven to settle the little disputes that was going on when the church first got started. ? don't expect any different from Christians today.

The word of ? is not the source of confusion. The source of confusion amongst the reader is himself. The reasons as to why each reader is having confusion is circumstantial. The statement that no one can come to an agreement on what The Word says is false. It's not that people can't come to an agreement, but that as long is there is a choice, people will always choose to disagree. The word of ? does bring those who honestly seek to do His will together in harmony. At some point a person gotta face the fact that not everyone truly seeks to do ? 's will though. That basis for knowing what scripture teaches is scripture. And yes, it IS possible for people to come together and KNOW what is written in the Bible. Every who has eyes can read the same thing. And if you the type of person that only casually reads the Bible and doesn't make an active effort to take notes, jot important observations down, and actually STUDY what's in the Bible, then don't expect to be able to speak on the Bible and sound intelligent like the person that does study the word like they should.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Man, ? expect us to use the brains he gave us. He's not going to just doing all your studying for you in order to learn what His word teaches about what we need to do. Read Acts chapter 15 and peep game. Notice, ? didn't have to come down from Heaven to settle the little disputes that was going on when the church first got started. ? don't expect any different from Christians today.

The word of ? is not the source of confusion. The source of confusion amongst the reader is himself. The reasons as to why each reader is having confusion is circumstantial. The statement that no one can come to an agreement on what The Word says is false. It's not that people can't come to an agreement, but that as long is there is a choice, people will always choose to disagree. The word of ? does bring those who honestly seek to do His will together in harmony. At some point a person gotta face the fact that not everyone truly seeks to do ? 's will though. That basis for knowing what scripture teaches is scripture. And yes, it IS possible for people to come together and KNOW what is written in the Bible. Every who has eyes can read the same thing. And if you the type of person that only casually reads the Bible and doesn't make an active effort to take notes, jot important observations down, and actually STUDY what's in the Bible, then don't expect to be able to speak on the Bible and sound intelligent like the person that does study the word like they should.

I did read and study the bible, I dwelled on it. It's not like I DON'T know the bible, I just always have found it strange that it's claimed to be the WORD OF ? yet no one can come to terms with each other. I just feel since it's the word of ? there shouldn't be any confusion, we should ALL come to terms and agree because it is the true word of ? . I dunno, it's not my situation any more. I believe what I believe, you do as well. Out of all in the R&R, Isrealites makes more sense. He seems like he more so knows what he is talking about.
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    I did read and study the bible, I dwelled on it. It's not like I DON'T know the bible, I just always have found it strange that it's claimed to be the WORD OF ? yet no one can come to terms with each other. I just feel since it's the word of ? there shouldn't be any confusion, we should ALL come to terms and agree because it is the true word of ? . I dunno, it's not my situation any more. I believe what I believe, you do as well. Out of all in the R&R, Isrealites makes more sense. He seems like he more so knows what he is talking about.

yea to you maybe...

and then again, since you say you quit believing in the Bible that statement is meaningless
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I just feel since it's the word of ? there shouldn't be any confusion, we should ALL come to terms and agree because it is the true word of ? .

That's bcuz THE WORD of ? isn't the words of ? /bible(which is actually man's word of ? ). No one will ever come to terms and agree as long as everyone is using the THE WORD of ? to say what the 'word of ? ' is.

edit: that's just my two sense on that issue