Truth about Thanksgiving (nice Read, not too long)

2»

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Why should white people feel guilty? Not every one who is white was a slave trader,a racist or have ancestors who were? When I was in school they had books about the injustices of Europeans upon blacks and I even had a white teacher apologize for the history even though she had no part -was not even- born during those times.? is history for a reason and I don't see no point in holding on to something that I did not experience and that I can not change anyway.

LOL@This post man you have no clue.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    It's all human mass murder in the name of ? .
    Is it or is it not?

No. And people like Jim Jones or David Koresh don't count because they was not following Yah. They was following their own ? for power. The same with Columbus. It's Satanic and no part of The Most High.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Yah doesn't exist, don't worry about it.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2010
    Yah doesn't exist, don't worry about it.

Prove it..........
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world, the ? of the flesh, and the ? of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And the world passeth away, and the ? thereof: but he that doeth the will of ? abideth for ever. 1 John 2:15-17

These so called holidays don't glorify ? they're some vain ? . I could care less about pilgrims and injuns......Give thaks and praise EVERYDAY !!!

Next up, so-called christmas (December 25th)

Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.

Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.

But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities. Jeremiah 10:2-8

A whole lot of "church people" will catch feelings about this one including a lot of people close to me, but it's time to abandon this garbage once and for all like King Hezekiah in 2 Kings 18 even in the face of much opposition.

Even the so-called Hebrew Israelite d*ckheads can school y'all on this one.

PEACE
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Notice that there are no sources cited in the first post.

It's all ? .

And it relies heavily on the Bible, which guarantees that it's all ? .

And LOL at Colombus being on a secret mission from the "Knights Templar." Internet conspiracy theorists will believe anything.

The bible does not = ? .... Just because religions butcher the ? out of it, doesn't mean the book, in reality, is nonsense.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    doubletee wrote: »
    Thank you tupac fan..ive been saying that for years which would be "EVERYDAY IS THANKSGIVING" But it doesnt surprise me what white people want you to believe and what most others won't take out time to find the truth.My relatives look at me crazy when i say i dont celebrate thanksgiving or christmas or any other bogus "holiday".

No problem Double Tee,

it is crazy what we were being taught in school.. Some believe what we were taught and those that do are like walking blind sheeps. Those who tend to search for the truth eventually are sub concious about these hisotical events that have unravel and American still continues to celebrate.. Thanks-giving is an insult to me, not only me but tithe first nation as well. Glad we can see eye to eye on this topic.

@Dr.Mindbender,

I'm going to buy that book today!!! It sounds interesting and something I would read to my kids and engrain them in the solid truth..

The other day my kids had friends over and they were talking about thanks giving day, and I told them what thanks giving day means to us, (the kids were white kids) they were like "but I thought the Indians helped Christopher columbus" and boy did I gave em a full story, by the time I got done they was like "I think I'm Indian" LOL.. They probably ran home and told their parents LOL.. I didnt care if the did.. I was schooling my kids the solid truth regardless who was or wasn't around to hear it.

anyways imma cop that book. Thanks for sharing that btw..
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Prove it..........

Technically you can't prove a negative...

His evidence of non existence would be your lack of evidence of ? 's existence.

But back on topic....

? whitey!!!!!!

Vile, disgusting, hateful creatures, they were. Although the younger generations have made strides. Can't deny that.

Eventually the worst of them will die off in the next few generations
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Can't exactly butcher this can you?

? Nonbelievers
    *** They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the ? of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the ? of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.* (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

It doesn't say we should be the ones to put anyone to death. It's really saying, "If you don't obey the laws of nature, you're ass is grass." By whom? Nature itself... Cancer? Diseases? Pollution? etc..... pick one.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    b*braze wrote: »
    ? whitey!!!!!!

I'd rather not.
  • JudahIsraelite
    JudahIsraelite Members Posts: 60
    edited November 2010
    Can't exactly butcher this can you?

? Nonbelievers
    *** They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the ? of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the ? of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.* (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

GREAT VERSE TO ME, FEARFUL TO YOU! HAHA
    2 Chronicles 15:12-13:

12And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD ? of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;

13That whosoever would not seek the LORD ? of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2010
    Moses was a maniac mass murdering ? . Was he not?
    Remember I am armed with the bible before you answer.

No he wasn't. Where did you get that from?
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2010
    Bible. You didn't read it?

Yes..but I don't recall Moses being a mass murdering ? ... Unless you're talking about the scriptures pertaining the 613 laws that are are mistakingly misunderstood whenever someone uses that as reasons to not wanting to follow The Most High.