LETS GET IT!!! Tourettes Barbie or Kim!

Myayoni is bored
Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Powder Room
Who you got? Nicki the rookie dissing Kim. Kim responded...you pick who you got.

Tourettes Barbie aka Nicki Minaj - Romans Revenge
Lil Kim - Black Friday

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited November 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    pick one sperls

you dont take any female mc serious...lauryn, mc lyte, rah digga, jean grae, foxy, kim...
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Probably just a testament to my age but i prefer Kim over nikki.
    What I will say though is hip hop beef is more entertaining when both parties are current and relevant in that moment
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited November 2010
    i was like 10 or 11 when kim 1st hit the scene and i wasn't heavy into hip hop back then but i do remember likin that "no time" song w/ her and puffy. anyways, i see lil kim a lil differently than someone a lil older might see her, but from what i know now i see her as an actual mc. niki is more of a pop artist. their flows are nothing alike, they look nothing alike. only things in common r that they r black female rappers from new york. as for the disses i'd say kim got dis on just for the fact that i can't stand niki's flow. i get she tryin to be different but she tryin 2 hard and hasn't found hertrue style yet. all that changing it up on her flow gives me a headache and sometimes i laugh uncontrollably while listening to her songs. niki once said in an interview that people don't see her true talent cuz she always doing crazy voices and ? , so how about doin a straight up rap song in the same tone? has she ever done this? i'd like to hear it if she has.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    kim.

• [Deleted User]
    edited November 2010
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Sperling wrote: »
    the ones that are getting mainstream play now no. i want both these plastic broads to melt in a tire fire.

I thought yall were talking about the actual condition , pardon me,B

cause Sperling has it, she be sittin around, next thing you know, she just say loud as hell .BIG ,BIG .? and go on about her buisness, like she never said nothing * kanye shrug Jordan shrug* :confused:

G , wassup, how U? come get yo MED's ? juice, I'm DEEPLY CONCERNED :(
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    :o
    the ones that are getting mainstream play now no. i want both these plastic broads to melt in a tire fire.

YOU ARE one mean , vindictive, sarcastic, quick witted , pretty ? , G >>>wow ;)
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited November 2010
    -JB- wrote: »
    I thought yall were talking about the actual condition , pardon me,B

cause Sperling has it, she be sittin around, next thing you know, she just say loud as hell .BIG ,BIG .? and go on about her buisness, like she never said nothing * kanye shrug Jordan shrug* :confused:

G , wassup, how U? come get yo MED's ? juice, I'm DEEPLY CONCERNED :(

u. have. issues.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Nicki stay winnin...
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    kim.

QB DEE, dont do this B, please don't

The Vet Brooklyn FEMCEE don't gotta pay HOMAGE ,to the new IMPROVED and more than just a , Brooklyn FEMCEE, she got the whole package Son dun... K.I.M. heard them lyric's on Roman's Revenge & tried to light that fire back up under her belt, Nothing K.I.M. has done since Put Ya Lighter's Up, Is ? with that slightly ? Manning Eli ? , that ? is damn near GENIUS>>> liKe a dungeon dragon? BUSTA? K.I.M. need a life preserver out here DEE, you know Anna Nicki , is NOICE
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    u. have. issues.

IS IT ME? OR AM I PARANOID FROM THE WEED ?, DEE, CAUSE IN MY MIND? IM A BLIND MAN DOIN TIME

DEE, everybody on this planet got issue's, some just more severe than other's
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited November 2010
    Kim went in on Nicki on this one,but of course Nicki's
    shallow,brainless "barbs" are going to rout for Nicki
    regardless.I find it funny that Nicki attacked Kim
    but didn't say sh*t to Keys when Keys dissed her.She
    knows Keys would have torn her ass up.

I honestly think if Nicki got into a free style battle
    with Keys or lil Kim she would lose to both.Nicki is
    just "pretty."She sucks lyrically.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited November 2010
    QB DEE, dont do this B, please don't

The Vet Brooklyn FEMCEE don't gotta pay HOMAGE ,to the new IMPROVED and more than just a , Brooklyn FEMCEE, she got the whole package Son dun... K.I.M. heard them lyric's on Roman's Revenge & tried to light that fire back up under her belt, Nothing K.I.M. has done since Put Ya Lighter's Up, Is ? with that slightly ? Manning Eli ? , that ? is damn near GENIUS>>> liKe a dungeon dragon? BUSTA? K.I.M. need a life preserver out here DEE, you know Anna Nicki , is NOICE

Ur buggin. 1st off - Nicki is from Queens. But anyway I know ur not saying those verses on roman's revenge were better than this kim track. Imma revoke your hip hop card. REVOKED. I don't even have a favorite, cause Kim is my ? and Nicki's from Queens and went to my HS so I can never hate on her. But comparing those lyrics? Kim slaughtered her.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Ur buggin. 1st off - Nicki is from Queens. But anyway I know ur not saying those verses on roman's revenge were better than this kim track. Imma revoke your hip hop card. REVOKED. I don't even have a favorite, cause Kim is my ? and Nicki's from Queens and went to my HS so I can never hate on her. But comparing those lyrics? Kim slaughtered her.

IT DON'T MATTER TO ME, QB DEE, STRONG ISLAND , LeFrak , Brooklyn, I CALL IT THE LEAST COAST, I'm so CHI, that you thought I was bashful * KANYE SHRUG*

Did i say that ma'am ? No , but she did light a fire under stagnant K.I.M.

REVOKED, nah not me QB DEE , I speak That DUNN Lingo

I'm not choosing side's , I ain't do that with Esco and Hov >>> Cormega " That Jay-Z , Nas Beef , doesn't Involve me, I'm Sorry "

You went to a H.S. for performing Art's?

I never Compared Roman's Revenge , to K.I.M. diss track, but.... Slaughtered her? I gotta listen to this ? sober, cause DEE , I don't see no Massacre, on either side
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2010
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Kim on GP. Nicki is a gimmick to me; nothing more.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    i thought i told you to stop name dropping

I aint said nan nunna one a yo names woman
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Kim on GP. Nicki is a gimmick to me; nothing more.

K.I.M. is a gimmick too <Cali
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Please. Take off the plastic surgery and the ridiculous weave, and Kim still has some talent. Nicki isn't doing anything that Kim can't do. When Kim first started there was no flash and frippery, it was straight talent. Nicki's a joke.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Please. Take off the plastic surgery and the ridiculous weave, and Kim still has some talent. Nicki isn't doing anything that Kim can't do. When Kim first started there was no flash and frippery, it was straight talent. Nicki's a joke.

I never said Anna Nicki was better or vice versa Cali, when K.I.M. first started, B.I.G. wrote her rhyme's

Wow a joke, eeeek>. she rap harder than 50% of these new school, skinny pant's and van's wearin N******
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010

She's writing and selling records.

Every successful female rapper was pretty much a gimmick including Kim, excluding Lauryn, Eve, and some old school femcees.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    I never said Anna Nicki was better or vice versa Cali, when K.I.M. first started, B.I.G. wrote her rhyme's

Wow a joke, eeeek>. she rap harder than 50% of these new school, skinny pant's and van's wearin N******

So if you admit that, then how can you argue Nicki>Kim
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    She's writing and selling records.

Every successful female rapper was pretty much a gimmick including Kim, excluding Lauryn, Eve, and some old school femcees.

Totally disagree. You don't need a gimmick if you have talent and everyone you listed is talented.