LETS GET IT!!! Tourettes Barbie or Kim!

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Totally disagree. You don't need a gimmick if you have talent and everyone you listed is talented.

How is Nicki not talented? And that's not true. There are plenty of talented artists who don't really get the recognition they deserve because they don't have gimmicks (like your boy Quik).

Nicki wrote Nicki's debut album. Chris Wallace wrote Kim's debut album. For that alone she deserves more respect. Kim rapped about sucking big pipe and stickin ? for they paper all on her first album while Nicki rapped about more personal ? on hers. Don't see how Nicki is a gimmick and Kim ain't.
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    So if you admit that, then how can you argue Nicki>Kim

I never said Nicki was better than K.I.M., or vice versa, all I said was that Young Anna Nicki , lit a fire up under K.I.M. stagnant ass
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    i was like 10 or 11 when kim 1st hit the scene and i wasn't heavy into hip hop back then but i do remember likin that "no time" song w/ her and puffy. anyways, i see lil kim a lil differently than someone a lil older might see her, but from what i know now i see her as an actual mc. niki is more of a pop artist. their flows are nothing alike, they look nothing alike. only things in common r that they r black female rappers from new york. as for the disses i'd say kim got dis on just for the fact that i can't stand niki's flow. i get she tryin to be different but she tryin 2 hard and hasn't found hertrue style yet. all that changing it up on her flow gives me a headache and sometimes i laugh uncontrollably while listening to her songs. niki once said in an interview that people don't see her true talent cuz she always doing crazy voices and ? , so how about doin a straight up rap song in the same tone? has she ever done this? i'd like to hear it if she has.

I don't get it.. Yall LOVE GaGa & B, but hate Nicki?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baffling, B :confused:
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    I CALL THE PLAY , IM THE QB, SHE IN THE FRONT

THEY SCARED , SHOOK ,PANICKIN

WE HOP OFF THE L, BLOCKS DONT MATTER, STATE, WABASH , MARYLAND

IM THE QB, NOW DO YOU SEE , WHY?

THESE B******* BE CALLING ME

MICHAEL V. I.

MICHAEL V. I.

this rap ? is a lay up . off the dome people
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    How is Nicki not talented? And that's not true. There are plenty of talented artists who don't really get the recognition they deserve because they don't have gimmicks (like your boy Quik).

Nicki wrote Nicki's debut album. Chris Wallace wrote Kim's debut album. For that alone she deserves more respect. Kim rapped about sucking big pipe and stickin ? for they paper all on her first album while Nicki rapped about more personal ? on hers. Don't see how Nicki is a gimmick and Kim ain't.

Nicki is a gimmick because she relies on green hair and PVC ? outfits to garner attention. Regardless of who wrote her lyrics, Kim delivered them and she did them in such a way that she needed none of that ? fluff to be successful.

And not having a gimmick is the least of Quiks problems.
  • Robert TOWNsend
    Robert TOWNsend Members Posts: 1,275
    edited November 2010
    Nicki is a gimmick because she relies on green hair and PVC ? outfits to garner attention. Regardless of who wrote her lyrics, Kim delivered them and she did them in such a way that she needed none of that ? fluff to be successful.

Please stop talking hip hop, you sound dumb as ? .
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    LOL @ this dumb ? Cali talkin about talent, especially taking into consideration what she has to do for money.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited November 2010

Please stop talking forever, you sound dumb as ? .
  • buttuh_b
    edited November 2010

what is this then????

153054__kim_l.jpg
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited November 2010
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    what is this then????

153054__kim_l.jpg

Sonned into oblivion
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    wow, wow, pew, pew , pew , pew, pew
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited November 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    That pic was taken years after she became famous. She did that because she wanted to, not had to.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Bottom line Nicki had to be over the top to get put on the map. Whereas Kim made a name for herself with Junior Mafia and her natural hair color. Nicki's a joke.
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited November 2010
    That pic was taken years after she became famous. She did that because she wanted to, not had to.

Lol you're an idiot
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    -JB- wrote: »
    I don't get it.. Yall LOVE GaGa & B, but hate Nicki?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baffling, B :confused:

I wouldn't say I love Lady Gaga but I enjoy some of her songs. Either way she's the same as Minaj. Without her gimmick, she's just another pop singer. She's smart enough to know that her gimmick sets her above the rest of the pop singers because there's alot of white girls out there that can sing well to those dance/electronica beats. Same as there's alot of black girls that can rap.They just may not look as comfortable in a two-tone weave and fetish boots. It is what it is.
  • buttuh_b
    edited November 2010
    So just throw on a wig and you automatically have the #1 song on the rap charts... its that easy.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    A wig AND and a meat dress should suffice.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    deadeye wrote: »
    Latifah and MC Lyte would crush both of them.

They're not glamorous enough for today's ADD audience. But I agree.
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Bottom line Nicki had to be over the top to get put on the map. Whereas Kim made a name for herself with Junior Mafia and her natural hair color. Nicki's a joke.

Interject as I may, are you ? serious child?

Kim sold herself on sex like any other "bad ? " did before her. on sex. Nicki Minaj is no different but at least she admitted that. the interview Nicki did was stronger than Ether, Kim is busy trying to wrap dim witted minds around simplistic metaphors when she should get back to doing what she does best, wrapping something of hers around something else.
  • Jsince90s
    Jsince90s Members Posts: 180
    edited November 2010
    ????whys eminem gettin involved wid that fukree????

an their beef is moist
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    babafryo wrote: »
    Interject as I may, are you ? serious child?

Kim sold herself on sex like any other "bad ? " did before her. on sex. Nicki Minaj is no different but at least she admitted that. the interview Nicki did was stronger than Ether, Kim is busy trying to wrap dim witted minds around simplistic metaphors when she should get back to doing what she does best, wrapping something of hers around something else.

But Kim didn't turn herself into a caricature to do it. Not initially anyway. Admittedly over time, she went further and further into left field but that was after the fact. She had already established a name for herself. Nicki knows that she's gotta use the cheap tricks to make herself stand out. And in all fairness, it's not just her. In the age of Youtube and Facebook, you have to go above and beyond just to get noticed. What I'm saying is that when it comes down to it, beneath all the wigs and ? implants and false eyelashes, Nicki Minaj is not impressive to me. She's average.

There's nothing anyone can say that is suddenly going to make her voice pleasant to my ears. It's a lost cause. I don't like listening to her, plain and simple. I'd choose Kim any day.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010

lmao man...i can't cosign this at all. And yall know I'm a Kim stan

kim had a gimmick from the minute she came out. She was an extra raunchy sexpot. Talkin bout how good she can suck a ? off, wearing risque clothing, etc etc....her whole gimmick was to be the super sexed up half naked gangsta ? from brooklyn.

All rappers in general have a gimmick. Both these hoes need to sit the ? down in my opinion.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    So being a sexpot is a gimmick now?

Edit: Particularly if that's really how she gets down. In that case, people would just say she's bein real. I beg to differ on that.
  • buttuh_b
    edited November 2010
    lmao man...i can't cosign this at all. And yall know I'm a Kim stan

kim had a gimmick from the minute she came out. She was an extra raunchy sexpot. Talkin bout how good she can suck a ? off, wearing risque clothing, etc etc....her whole gimmick was to be the super sexed up half naked gangsta ? from brooklyn.

All rappers in general have a gimmick. Both these hoes need to sit the ? down in my opinion.

Agree with your whole post up to this point. When is the last time we had a good female battle??? Old vs. New. Queens vs. Brooklyn. Big's project vs. Wayne's project.

And Kim started it. It might hurt Kim's legacy but at least its giving her name a buzz.