LETS GET IT!!! Tourettes Barbie or Kim!

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Sperling wrote: »
    ^ you the only person in this thread who knows what dude is talking about. guess i'll pm you when i need a translation.

LOL and I don't even know why either
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Kim out promoting...get back on topic

lil-kim-smh.jpg
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    She was 43 and had a 17 and 11 year old (girls). I bet it was domestic though, it was on the news first thing this morning.

Thoswe cases always seem to be.

Sometimes there is random violence, but when you look deep into it...violence tends not to be so random.
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    ^ you the only person in this thread who knows what dude is talking about. guess i'll pm you when i need a translation.

? cause you was in the remedial classes, ass, dont mean everybody slow dumb like you Brah

Step Ya Carter g. Woodson Library Game up

Step yo Whitney M. Young Library perusing up , I cant even call you black ass, You like medium Snooki from Jersey shore complexion

Once aggin like I said ? backwards,

Yo favorite 50 Cent Song
    > 12 Question's
  • king hassan
    edited November 2010
    Thoswe cases always seem to be.

Sometimes there is random violence, but when you look deep into it...violence tends not to be so random.
    You just said a mouthfull then homeboy
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Kim out promoting...get back on topic

lil-kim-smh.jpg

I gotta dark skin girl who look like michael jackson and the same light skin girl who look like michael jackson?
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    You just said a mouthfull then homeboy

No ? DOUBT
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    She was 43 and had a 17 and 11 year old (girls). I bet it was domestic though, it was on the news first thing this morning.

I saw that ? @ like 4 this morning, I shook my head, turned to NBA TV and sparked that Vega back up
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010

I'm gone Talk to Harlem Slime Tower's and have him ban yo ass 4REO GRANNY
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    -JB- wrote: »
    ^^^^^ High Rose

Southside why you despise Anna Nicki? I'll wait, B

...high,jb..thank you for your patience,lol...i don't despise nicki...i'm just from a generation of quality female emcees that weren't frankenstein'd in somebody's lab...i'm talkin queen latifah,salt n pepa, mc lyte, yo-yo... plus, have u ever seen nicki before she got on???...she was a gutter hoodrat butch lookin broad...u know who i wish would start rappin again(besides lauryn)???...Eve...she was naturally pretty and she was talkin real ? ...Kim spits hot fire too, but she lost me with the micheal jackson phase she went through changin her face up...and I just can't relate to nothin nicki says....i'm 25...maybe i'm too old for that barbie ? ...you have to shovel thru a whole bunch of b.s. to find hot lyrics from her...it's not worth poisoning my finely-tuned eardrums...i give her and drake about 2-3 more years in the game and the industry will be sick of them both...i'm already sick of drakes' sappin (singing+rappin)...delivery is just as important as lyrics...you can be sayin the realist ? on the mic ever...but if it sounds annoying noone will listen...ja rule and freeway prolly had some dope lyrics at one point in their careers, but because i hate the way they sound, i'll never know...
  • king hassan
    edited November 2010
    One Black Rose, what's popping out here
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    ...high,jb..thank you for your patience,lol...i don't despise nicki...i'm just from a generation of quality female emcees that weren't frankenstein'd in somebody's lab...i'm talkin queen latifah,salt n pepa, mc lyte, yo-yo... plus, have u ever seen nicki before she got on???...she was a gutter hoodrat butch lookin broad...u know who i wish would start rappin again(besides lauryn)???...Eve...she was naturally pretty and she was talkin real ? ...Kim spits hot fire too, but she lost me with the micheal jackson phase she went through changin her face up...and I just can't relate to nothin nicki says....i'm 25...maybe i'm too old for that barbie ? ...you have to shovel thru a whole bunch of b.s. to find hot lyrics from her...it's not worth poisoning my finely-tuned eardrums...i give her and drake about 2-3 more years in the game and the industry will be sick of them both...i'm already sick of drakes' sappin (singing+rappin)...delivery is just as important as lyrics...you can be sayin the realist ? on the mic ever...but if it sounds annoying noone will listen...ja rule and freeway prolly had some dope lyrics at one point in their careers, but because i hate the way they sound, i'll never know...

word, I hear you southside

yup I saw the project hallway Mixtapes of Nicki
    But, you don't look like you looked 7-8 year's ago either, right?

Nobody DOES
  • king hassan
    edited November 2010
    I wonder if she would battle Jean Grea
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    edited November 2010
    word, I hear you southside

yup I saw the project hallway Mixtapes of Nicki
    But, you don't look like you looked 7-8 year's ago either, right?

Nobody DOES
    \

..of course i dont look the same as I did 8 years ago...but i've never altered my looks or persona to fit society's standards...i grew into my looks naturally and i developed a personality on my own...if there was a hot tub time machine and we could go back to 8 years ago, you can easily see that the person i was created the woman I am...i didn't go out and buy some looks and act how people told me to...now, i'm not hating at all cause everybody does what they have to do to get money....but don't tell me to respect your craft when your a prostitute with a mic and the industry's your ? .....
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    I wonder if she would battle Jean Grea

Yeah, I think so, but I also heard her give a shout out to Grae
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    \

..of course i dont look the same as I did 8 years ago...but i've never altered my looks or persona to fit society's standards...i grew into my looks naturally and i developed a personality on my own...if there was a hot tub time machine and we could go back to 8 years ago, you can easily see that the person i was created the woman I am...i didn't go out and buy some looks and act how people told me to...now, i'm not hating at all cause everybody does what they have to do to get money....but don't tell me to respect your craft when your a prostitute with a mic and the industry's your ? .....

She look like her Trinidadian O.G., IDK if she had that Nip/ Tuck done . IDGAF either, she Trump Tight
  • king hassan
    edited November 2010
    Yeah, I think so, but I also heard her give a shout out to Grae
    LOL she know how to pick her battles then
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    LOL she know how to pick her battles then

she shouted out lyte, latifah, moni love, eve, trina,foxy,remy, diamond, etcetera 3 dots ..

Except K.I.M., I wonder why?, Jay and Diddy gave her that co-sign to get her
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    edited November 2010
    One Black Rose, what's popping out here

...what's good king??...bout to hit the gym for the 1st time since thanksgiving,lol....time to get back on track...even though the sky looks like it's falling and all i really wanna do is smoke and post all day...lol...
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    ...what's good king??...bout to hit the gym for the 1st time since thanksgiving,lol....time to get back on track...even though the sky looks like it's falling and all i really wanna do is smoke and post all day...lol...

bally's , 87th , Dan Ryan?

I'm HOLDING THAT HEADBAND KUSH & DIESEL COMBO
  • king hassan
    edited November 2010
    she shouted out lyte, latifah, moni love, eve, trina,foxy,remy, diamond, etcetera 3 dots ..

Except K.I.M., I wonder why?, Jay and Diddy gave her that co-sign to get her
    Man ? em all shiiiiiiiiit

It's all good, here @ the plantation giving them a strong 10 then rolling to the crib then to Midway, gotta scoop somebody up.

Yeah get that work out on, you don't want to be a rolly polly out chea
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    romans revenge was wack...all nicki songs are wack...every now and then she get a hot line in, but her overall verse is garbage. if had to choose, 'monster' was her hottest verse
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    junegemini wrote: »
    romans revenge was wack...all nicki songs are wack...every now and then she get a hot line in, but her overall verse is garbage. if had to choose, 'monster' was her hottest verse

A goooooooooooooonie goooo gooo June Gemini.. No BALLON"s
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    edited November 2010
    bally's , 87th , Dan Ryan?

I'm HOLDING THAT HEADBAND KUSH & DIESEL COMBO

...smoke sumn!...lol...la fitness on 119th or downtown...
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ...u know who i wish would start rappin again(besides lauryn)???...Eve

me too! not really even sure why she stopped. I dont think she's hungry for hip hop anymore though, you never see he out with ANYone in the industry..no producers or anyone. she's just livin her life.\
    Dre ? her over but she should have seen that from a mile away like everyone else