Options
2»

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Neanderthals are the most recent, extinct relatives of modern humans. The current fossil records suggest they diverged from the primate line that led to the ? sapiens some 400,000 years ago in Africa. Neanderthals then migrated north into Eurasia, where they became a geographically isolated group, evolving independent of the line that led to modern humans in Africa. They lived in Europe and western Asia, and Neanderthal remains have been found as far east as southern Siberia and as far south as the Middle East. Until 370,000 years later – about 30,000 years or approximately 1500 generations ago – they disappeared.

Right...

Options
    way up in the trees live the monchichi's
  • blazinskillz
    blazinskillz Members Posts: 68
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Trolling? somebody's mad lmao
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    1. ? doesn't exist

2. evolving is not a win. it's just not being dead.

3. genetically, Africans are closer to chimpanzees than any other race of people today. This is certainly not a Win.

Its interesting that the Caucasian is the one race on the planet to revert back to a state close to our original state. I'm speaking in terms of savagery and surviving off of instinct that is...The caves of Europe had to have been brutal during primitive times, and its shows in the behavior of those that have origins from the regions even still today.
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    HOWEVER.....SO who's so smart now?

Some 400,000 years ago, Neanderthals diverged from the primate line that led to present-day humans. The ? neanderthalis died out 30,000 years ago, while we managed to evolve into the handsomely built, technically skilled, and somewhat reasonable animal we are today. Research into Neanderthal DNA now shows that our extinct relatives did leave their mark in the genomes of some modern humans, leading researchers to believe that our species 'paired up' with our less evolutionary successful cousins when we were both living in the Middle East, about 100,000 to 50,000 years ago and before we left to populate Europe and Asia.

I don't get what you're trying to say. Are you disagreeing with me or agreeing? XD
  • toktaylor
    toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    really folks??? we are arguing that the colour of ones skin is directly resposnsible on our ability to gain wisdom and knowledge??? in today's day and age? with a black man as the leader of the most powerful country in the world...go figure
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Research into Neanderthal DNA now shows that our extinct relatives did leave their mark in the genomes of some modern humans, leading researchers to believe that our species 'paired up' with our less evolutionary successful cousins when we were both living in the Middle East, about 100,000 to 50,000 years ago and before we left to populate Europe and Asia. I'm just countering your senseless rhetoric about who iEvolved from who & who the superior human being might be & My sources are disagreeing ---- Just like in another goofy thread of yours about Healthy people shouldn't be getting cancer & DNA is always changing.....Bs and my reply to your nonsense was avoided by mister don't he thinks he knows it all....& don't dispute him..... well FU punk!

Wait... what? lol You're rambling. Why you catching feelings? What part of what I said are you disagreeing with? And type clearly please, because you're not making any sense.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Wait... what? lol You're rambling. Why you catching feelings? What part of what I said are you disagreeing with? And type clearly please, because you're not making any sense.

He does this often... Lol
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    "24And ? said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. 25And ? made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and ? saw that it was good." Genesis 1:24-25

I put the most importand parts of the verse in red. ? delivers that eternal ether. I love you Lord!
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Trolling?

i was tryin to, but i guess its not as offensive as i thought