Clearblue pregnancy tests?

Options

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    u are late i been announced this they think its a boy my last one and they are gettin tied up!! i done lost my job and errything behind this thingy....

You can't get fired cause your prego

lawsuit ?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You can't get fired cause your prego

lawsuit ?

naw i been real sick so i go back after babys here
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Shes only a week or so late...Week after pill FTW??!?!

But seriously though emergency contraceptive??

It works best if the embryo hasn't already implanted in the ? . However there's still a 40% chance or so to bring on her period if she catches it earlier enough. She can still do it. Unless you guys want to keep it. Idk but you said you were frightened so that lead me to believe you guys wanted to terminate.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -JB- wrote: »
    ummmmmm, how you know? I'll wait

I've never been pregnant but most of my friends have kids and they have told me stories of false pregnancy readings. Usually if it says its positive then its right tho.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    false positives on pregnancy tests are extremely rare pops
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    I've never been pregnant but most of my friends have kids and they have told me stories of false pregnancy readings. Usually if it says its positive then its right tho.

I know you never been knocked up, yeah it can only be one or the other..

This girl done lost her natural Black ass mind ,Aqua I hope that work out for you Darkness,
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    i think jb and aqua would make a cute couple.

? lil buddy :-) Hate on him, she hate's on him , cause the wave's on SWIM>>Hi Hater

You and Dat Chi-Town ? gonna get married in June Downtown somewhere .and you having triplet's G-ball
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I know you never been knocked up, yeah it can only be one or the other..

This girl done lost her natural Black ass mind ,Aqua I hope that work out for you Darkness,

l0l ? !!!! atleast i aint dead yet i already gota a preterm risk for some other ? thats goin on other than that this ? huge!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    best pregnacy test....

wait till she gains weight...
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited November 2010
    Options
    im ok though HI TUPACFAN!
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    its not what u do its how u do it....babydaddy is a tideflats boss yo! i aint gota do ish...

I hope that work out for you pimpin
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    l0l ? !!!! atleast i aint dead yet i already gota a preterm risk for some other ? thats goin on other than that this ? huge!

I'm done, I'm off my soap-box, I hope that work out for you Darkness, No Hate
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sperling! and naw im good yo.....

Sperling is a mean young old lady , who take's in stray cat's all over Chicago, she skin em , and sellin em to the Chinese Food Spot's, for profit

Then her ass go back home talkin bout ,she got rice cakes. for FATHER
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    im ok though HI TUPACFAN!

Hey girl! Where the eff have you been? I ain't sen yo ass around here LOL.. I'm pretty shocked your pregnant.. Wow! But anywho, goodluck on that miss thang! LOL..

Ummm.. JB,

your a mess! Your all over this jawn (IC). LOL. But ahhhh Steelers! Cheaaa.. Btw troy pul.. Is my cuzo.. Why you think I rep this jersey so hard! Family thicker than water :D
  • Tupacfan
    edited November 2010
    Options
    When I took the 1st test (2 months later), that second line showed up so fast. lol. I was literally in tears as it was coming thru.

Second time, I just knew I was pregnant and didn't even do an at home test. I just made a dr. appt to get my pre-natal care going. lol..

@ -JB- don't hate on my team

The same exact thing on my fist one.. My first child was planned, it was a beautiful thing and seeing the results I was over overjoyed with tears..

My second child, I cried seeing the results.. LOL.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    girl..them werent tears of joy. don't tell my son that tho...He really has been a blessing in my life but I wasn't quite ready for the news at the time. lol.
  • Tupacfan
    edited November 2010
    Options
    girl..them werent tears of joy. don't tell my son that tho...He really has been a blessing in my life but I wasn't quite ready for the news at the time. lol.

LOL, I feel it ma.. That's how I was with my lil girl, It was like dammit.. Dem kind of tears.. But she's a beautiful girl and I love both of em to death.. My 2 lil ones are def a blessing.. I don't think we are never ready to be parents, but nature takes its course :)
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    awwwwwwww, babie's.. How Nice :)

One day for me, hopefully, one day :(
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    @ -JB- don't hate on my team .

No ma'am , no hater, but the Raider's or Chief's lead the AFC West , right?
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    Hey girl! Where the eff have you been? I ain't sen yo ass around here LOL.. I'm pretty shocked your pregnant.. Wow! But anywho, goodluck on that miss thang! LOL..

Ummm.. JB,

your a mess! Your all over this jawn (IC). LOL. But ahhhh Steelers! Cheaaa.. Btw troy pul.. Is my cuzo.. Why you think I rep this jersey so hard! Family thicker than water :D

Yes ma'am , I'm a hot ass mess to be exact. Yup. Steelers vs. Bears SB in Dallas, Chicago win's 24-16

Word? Polamalu been puttin that Spear in dude's chest's since USC,Dude's like him is why I NEVER wanted to play Football... tell him we need a real Safety, tell yo cuzzo Trouble T-Roy 2 sign with the Bear's when his deal up, we need a Real Safety who can Cover , play the run , and play linebacker
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    @ -JB- don't hate on my team .

No ma'am , no hater, but the Raider's or Chief's lead the AFC West , right?

kc by a game.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kc by a game.

KC gonna fold, the Raider's have done the best that they can do for now

Soooo.. Your Charger's win that AFC West by Default , like they do every year, because there is no competition :cool:.. No FABO
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Its official....she's preggo ..abortion is 575..
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I told you to do the vitamin c and parsley. You didn't listen........now whatcha gonna do?
    Shes only a week or so late...Week after pill FTW??!?!

But seriously though emergency contraceptive??
    It works best if the embryo hasn't already implanted in the ? . However there's still a 40% chance or so to bring on her period if she catches it earlier enough. She can still do it. Unless you guys want to keep it. Idk but you said you were frightened so that lead me to believe you guys wanted to terminate.

A ? is inquiring about this parsley & vitamin C concoction. What does it do...how does it work???
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    A ? is inquiring about this parsley & vitamin C concoction. What does it do...how does it work???

In high doses the vitamin C either makes it extremely difficult for the embryo to actually implant on the uterine wall (which works well if she had unprotected sex and starts it the next day before she's technically pregnant), or it can induce a miscarriage by messing up progesterone levels in the body which are required to sustain a pregnancy. I heard also that it thins out the ? walls, making it easier to miscarry. The parsley softens the ? and is used to bring on menstruation. It won't help to miscarry by itself; it's just used as an aid with the vitamin C.

She would have to take high doses of vitamin c, atleast 5,000 mgs a day, plus the parsley tea several times a day, and optional vaginal inserts of parsley.