Clearblue pregnancy tests?

Comments

• DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    In high doses the vitamin C either makes it extremely difficult for the embryo to actually implant on the uterine wall (which works well if she had unprotected sex and starts it the next day before she's technically pregnant), or it can induce a miscarriage by messing up progesterone levels in the body which are required to sustain a pregnancy. I heard also that it thins out the ? walls, making it easier to miscarry. The parsley softens the ? and is used to bring on menstruation. It won't help to miscarry by itself; it's just used as an aid with the vitamin C.

She would have to take high doses of vitamin c, atleast 5,000 mgs a day, plus the parsley tea several times a day, and optional vaginal inserts of parsley.

I heard some chick died from that.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I heard some chick died from that.

Really? From Vitamin c and parsley? Where did you hear this?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Parsley in the whoo haa ?

that seems odd....
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^UGK GIF por favor Ms.S?

Wow, No comment again on the Aqua situation.. Parsley? really? Interesting..
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Parsley in the whoo haa ?

that seems odd....

and un-sanitary, I wouldn't know, but on here, I've read scooping ? out the ? ..Disgusting.., and sitting in a tub with vinegar in it as well for women.. IDK
  • DaFifthElement
    edited November 2010
    Really? From Vitamin c and parsley? Where did you hear this?

My girl read it on some site. I'm going to get her to try your vitamin c and parslley anyways though, because I have heard of it being done for a long time as a home remedy.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    My girl read it on some site. I'm going to get her to try your vitamin c and parslley anyways though, because I have heard of it being done for a long time as a home remedy.

I think I know what you're talking about, but the woman didn't do vitamin c. She was taking something like pennyroyal and ? quai and host of other herbs that are potentially dangerous at high levels. I read something like that long ago, can't remember where.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited November 2010
    I think I know what you're talking about, but the woman didn't do vitamin c. She was taking something like pennyroyal and ? quai and host of other herbs that are potentially dangerous at high levels. I read something like that long ago, can't remember where.

If this doesn't work (which i pray to ? does) will you adopt our baby, Cali?

edit: So what do i do? boil water then add parsley?
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Its official....she's preggo ..abortion is 575..

we can host an abortion bake sale *shrug*
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Sure, so long as it's a fat chubby baby. My weakness is fat babies.

In all seriousness: Go get her a couple bottles of vit. c from the dollar store. Do NOT get the expensive kind. The expensive brands have bioflavenoids that will work against you. Get fresh parsley from grocery store, italian or regular doesn't matter.

Have her take one pill every hr on the hr and it's best for her to wake up once through the night to take a couple to keep it constantly in her system. Parsley tea twice a day. Boil the water but don't boil parsley. Add the parsley to the water after you've taken it off the heat. Let it steep for at least 20-30 min.

Whatever she does she has to remember the vitamins every hour. And she should do this for approx 5 days. Max 7. She should start spotting at the least by day 5. If there's absolutely no bleeding by day 7 then she will have to go get the regular abortion.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    we can host an abortion bake sale *shrug*

Good idea. I love baking desserts. I'll do the turtle brownies.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misoprostol#Induced_abortion

Get on it ? . This is about 90% effective if taken correctly.Just tell the ? it's a prenatal med for the baby.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Good idea. I love baking desserts. I'll do the turtle brownies.

I want one!
  • MsSouthern
    edited November 2010
    wow this became a homemade abortion thread :(
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010

Rightfully so. People need to know that they got options yo. SVU is a ? ' Gawdsend. *Makes G&S thread*
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010

I agree...... disgusting to be exact! in the first place why people even having sex not thinking of the consequences, it would be less topics about aborition.. belee that.
  • MsSouthern
    edited November 2010
    my biggest issue is what if these homemade remedies don't work

There are timeframes on abortions

What if you miss them and then totally mess your child up for life????

If a woman excersises her choice to terminate her pregnancy then fine.... but at least do it at a dr office. This isn't the 50's anymore....
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I tell you this take like three different test other brands and if all three says positive SAVE UP.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010

If a woman excersises her choice to terminate her pregnancy then fine.... but at least do it at a dr office. This isn't the 50's anymore....

lol at this isn't the 50's anymore..

I don't condone abortion let alone, but everyone is entitled to their rights to do as they wish as grown adults, young adults, and teenagers. If you think you old enough to spread your legs, your eventually old enough to care for a child is my stance. But every situation is different so I really don't hold no judgement on anybody's decision but I have my own persepective on abortions but don't hold it against anyone.. Especially if the baby had to be aborted because of health complications and terminal illness..

I actually never herd of the home remedies, untill now, so I was shock that their is even home remedies..

The ? your exposed to online lol.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010

Hence the reason why I told him no longer than 7 days. If it doesn't work, she'd have to go ahead and have the traditional abortion. This is strictly for people who are sure they don't want to continue the pregnancy.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I had no idea these home-made abortion method existed (other than the old school coat hanger method)..
  • MsSouthern
    edited November 2010
    Hence the reason why I told him no longer than 7 days. If it doesn't work, she'd have to go ahead and have the traditional abortion. This is strictly for people who are sure they don't want to continue the pregnancy.

I get that...

I just know how some folks are and they rely on stuff and then bs if it doesn't work and then it's too late
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    I had no idea these home-made abortion method existed (other than the old school coat hanger method)..

Me neither until last year. But I found it on several websites and it seems women are still using it.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    I get that...

I just know how some folks are and they rely on stuff and then bs if it doesn't work and then it's too late

That's not a problem with the method though, that's a problem with her. But I understand what you're saying. I'm just going by what he's been saying since the first thread he made. Seems they're set on an abortion so that's why I suggested it.