T-Mac said LeBron James would have been better off going to the Chicago Bulls.

Options

Comments

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    imo he should have stayed in cleveland. that team was close to winning a championship.
    Same here.. the team was built around him.. to his strenghts and no egos but his... and it covered from some of his weaknesses..

Hes really missing Varejao probably the most.. sometimes the grass isn't always greener.. he actually had a better TEAM there sure they werent as talented but they worked and worked to get people around them.. but he didnt want the responsibility..just the adulation and praise that came with being a star
    jamacia wrote: »
    you're right, they would have been killing ? right now, you have the improvement of j.j hickson, plus solid vets like jamison and i'm sure shaq and big z would have returned and sessions could have played the delonte filled last year.
    The only thing they needed was the ball to move; not make everyone shooters by default.. it would make Lebron more dangerous and the team.. also less predictable.. And well he still would be able to have all the kings horses, and all the kings men.. along with the rest of the spoils of being the son(SUN) of cleveland
    don't forget the cavs got a better coach this year

I c/s all of this...especially the bolded!!!
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    I don't believe Rose wanted to play with Lebron for that reason and I don't think he wants to play with Melo either. He knows its his team and thats the way he wants it to be.

but at sum point he gonna want win and with james i think they coulda got it done
  • JMMack86
    JMMack86 Members Posts: 81
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Should've brought his ass to nyc, but he guess he wasn't built for the pressure.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Rose and Dwade are basically the same players...

If anything he should have stayed in Cleaveland
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lebron shouldve stayed in Cleveland... I dont know why ? keep saying he shouldve went here or there... them ? was good enough to win the ship LAST season, believe it or not.... Bron just ? up against the Celts... that ? was not even Mike Brown's fault. and with an even better coach than Brown this year, who was a good enough coach to win the Ship, no doubt they couldve won it this year. ? tried to take the easy way out smh... But if he was gonna go anywhere it shoulda been Chicago. But that ? knows he shoulda stayed in Cleveland...
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i thought this was common knowledge *shrugs shoulders*

radaman wrote: »
    Lebron shouldve stayed in Cleveland... I dont know why ? keep saying he shouldve went here or there... them ? was good enough to win the ship LAST season, believe it or not.... Bron just ? up against the Celts... that ? was not even Mike Brown's fault. and with an even better coach than Brown this year, who was a good enough coach to win the Ship, no doubt they couldve won it this year. ? tried to take the easy way out smh... But if he was gonna go anywhere it shoulda been Chicago. But that ? knows he shoulda stayed in Cleveland...

this too^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If he was really KING he would have stepped up to the Challenge. Had he went to Chicago and gave them 2-3 rings ? woulda been like Mike who???? He would have been King of Chicago.

niggayoucrazy.gif
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    niggayoucrazy.gif

lmao, perfect gif.... that quote is TURRRRRIBLE by the way... "Mike who?" lmfao
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited November 2010
    Options
    rose and dwade are basically the same players...

if anything he should have stayed in cleaveland

hell nah hell nahhhhhhh
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If he was really KING he would have stepped up to the Challenge. Had he went to Chicago and gave them 2-3 rings ? woulda been like Mike who???? He would have been King of Chicago.

slapped-nead-productions-o.gif.................
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i been saying this......him and rose would have been unstoppable

This makes no sense.. This is what a lot of people said when Wade and LBJ got together.. Wade and Rose are almost the same player.. They need the ball to be effective, which isnt a bad thing.. but you need only 1 person who has that style of play on a team.

Everybody shouldve known them dudes have the same exact game and couldnt co exist.
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited November 2010
    Options
    who gives a ? what that Mr. Jr from the Reason got to say.

What yall forget is first you got the defending champs Lakers, then you got the Celtics, legit squads with three legit dudes. Then you got Miami, with Bosh and Wade and 15-20 million for parts. That's some legit ? . Just to get out of east you would have had Bos, Orl, and Miami.

Chicago would not have had the $$$ for ? or korver, so he would have run with Rose and Noah. Would you risk your legacy on that or Wade and Bosh?
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Cosign Tmac. If Melo goes to Chicago next year I garuntee they will become the NBAs next dynasty. I bet yall lives on it.

Lebron and Chicago didn't fit. Imagine him going to Chicago and dropping that what should I do commercial. MJ would have to excommunicate him from the basketball house of ? .

Agree with the Bolded. If that ? happens Bron and the Heat might never win a Championship. Real talk.

what Bulls lack is a pure scorer.....

Melo will giv them that.
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Tracy needs to focus on drinking milk!! Get your bone game up!
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lebron was fine in clevland.... the simple fact that the cavaliers is a lil unda 500. and lost a lotta close games to contenders show u how good of a team LBJ had...u don't win 120+ games by ya self...

any ways j.j is gonna fit nicely in james shoe i give him another year...
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    Agree with the Bolded. If that ? happens Bron and the Heat might never win a Championship. Real talk.

what Bulls lack is a pure scorer.....

Melo will giv them that.

? that melo needs 2 ? 2 newyork...melo has become a good defender this year...n a waaay better rebounder
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    jrod44 wrote: »
    who gives a ? what that Mr. Jr from the Reason got to say.

What yall forget is first you got the defending champs Lakers, then you got the Celtics, legit squads with three legit dudes. Then you got Miami, with Bosh and Wade and 15-20 million for parts. That's some legit ? . Just to get out of east you would have had Bos, Orl, and Miami.

Chicago would not have had the $$$ for ? or korver, so he would have run with Rose and Noah. Would you risk your legacy on that or Wade and Bosh?

actually they could have signed ? too. The had just enough to sign two top free agents if Lebron would have taken the same salary that he did in Miami with Chicago they could have used the money they used on Korver, Brewer and Watson for ? .
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? Le-Bron and ? Tracy, his ? ass was trying to come to Chicago over the summer and when we wanted his ass here he blew us off, so ? him and his weak ass wheels
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? Le-Bron and ? Tracy, his ? ass was trying to come to Chicago over the summer and when we wanted his ass here he blew us off, so ? him and his weak ass wheels

i thought tmac didnt pass the physical? he left willingly?? instead of ballnig with rose?? FAIL
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

yea tracy and lebron are regretting not making that trip to the windy city .....

tracy could have been the man in the chi a decade ago and bron could of teamed with rose and made it happen ....

on another note I can understand where d.rose is coming from ... why would he need lebron when he has a supporting cast and he is just as unguardable as lebron ...?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

He didnt want to take a bench role here, he still thought he could take over games so the bulls passed on him
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    No they didnt want tmac is what i heard..he wasnt a good fit.. i guess the feeling was mutual.... well we see how that turned out.. Tmac puttin up scalabrine numbers
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I agree, ? , Noah, Rose, Gibson, Korver, Deng, Brewer and throw Lebron in the mix. Its no doubt they would be killin the league. All those players o I listed know their roles and they go out and get it done. There would be no confusion about who should take the shot or should I be goin full throttle right now or should I fall back. I also felt that if he was gonna join the Heat, then the Heat should have pursued ? or David Lee more so than Bosh.
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited November 2010
    Options
    actually they could have signed ? too. The had just enough to sign two top free agents if Lebron would have taken the same salary that he did in Miami with Chicago they could have used the money they used on Korver, Brewer and Watson for ? .

but you give up that money to play with Wade and Bosh, not Rose and Noah, so no they would not have gotten ? and Korver.

You gotta understand, him and his Team wanted to be in Miami, not Chicago. They wanted the Big 3. Not hey the pretty good 3.

Hindsight is 20/20 but they didnt think it was gonna start 10-8.

I dont think you risk going with Rose and Noah, two young players, who both havent advanced past the 1st round. At the end of the day, you pretty much can figure on D wade balling in the playoffs, when it counts the most.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    jrod44 wrote: »
    but you give up that money to play with Wade and Bosh, not Rose and Noah, so no they would not have gotten ? and Korver.

You gotta understand, him and his Team wanted to be in Miami, not Chicago. They wanted the Big 3. Not hey the pretty good 3.

Hindsight is 20/20 but they didnt think it was gonna start 10-8.

I dont think you risk going with Rose and Noah, two young players, who both havent advanced past the 1st round. At the end of the day, you pretty much can figure on D wade balling in the playoffs, when it counts the most.

Bro we had enough money to sign 2 max players So Lebron and ? was a reality and plus squeeze Korver in. The bottmline Lebron decided to chase the cool instead chase rings. Okay you got 3 superstars but no role players plus 3 ? with egos especially Lebron who think he's bigger then the game.