To the Ladies who believe that the man is the head of the household....

Comments

• Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited November 2010
    kai_valya wrote: »
    why would i need to run purchasing a hair brush (for example) by him? like i said that's not a mature relationship. so what if i go ask for $20 and he says no. you are equating being the head of the household with having absolute control, and that's not right or logical. no needs absolute control over everything.

now if a female is blowin all the money and is being totally reckless wit it that's a diff story.

Even with me making it that clearly you are still attempting to blur things.

“why would i need to run purchasing a hair brush (for example) by him? like i said that's not a mature relationship.”

Even though your example is extreme, ill still answer it. You would run it by him because he is in charge of the finances now. I didn’t go into detail on how exactly the husband was planning on managing the budget because I didn’t think I needed to, I figured everyone would grasp the concept and realize the specific details would be unique to every situation. I figured wrong huh, lol.

But your extreme example aside, what makes that not a mature relationship? Because your man is in control of things?

And yes, im equating being the head of the household with having absolute control, shouldn’t a king have absolute control over his domain? Now who you pick to be your ruler is on you.

I think your problem with what im saying is you’d like to believe you subscribe to the “man is the head of the household” philosophy but in reality you don’t.
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    edited November 2010
    This isn't a relationship. She's not his employee.
    Are you religious?

why isnt it a relationship?

and i never said she was his employee.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    why isnt it a relationship?

and i never said she was his employee.
    are u religious...
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    edited November 2010
    because a real mature and healthy relationship requires compromise and give and take. this type of set-up is gonna breed hostility and resentment

lol, my fault, i didnt realize you had it all figured out.

So Even with Hostility and resentment , how do monarchies manage to work.
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    edited November 2010
    are u religious...

i saw your question the first time. I didnt answer it for a reason. But no, im not "religious", now what?
  • Myayoni is bored
    edited November 2010
    i saw your question the first time. I didnt answer it for a reason. But no, im not "religious", now what?

well you should've answered it the first time. if you are not religious, why are you so fixated on these gender roles, specifically the man being head of household/king/making all the final decisions alone? The idea of submitting is based on a woman submitting to a man who submits to ? . Not him running ? cause he got a dangalang. The ? you talking about makes no sense. He up and decides he's gonna control the money...well what if she's better at managing the money? A rational man would say "she's better at it than me, she should run that", not..."i got a ? and can grow a beard so let me be the supreme being up in here".

Successful relationships aren't based on ego ? . Did you have a father who showed you how to be a man or just listen to one too many rap albums?
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    lmao u know way too much about me man

Stalker Much? whitney Houston Helll to the nahhhhhh

I'm Just a black Ass Charcoal Mega Mind , Dun , I'm like Uncle L, I drop the Ill Bomb, and keep gangsta ? pumpin thru my system, pimpin
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    edited November 2010
    well you should've answered it the first time. if you are not religious, why are you so fixated on these gender roles, specifically the man being head of household/king/making all the final decisions alone? The idea of submitting is based on a woman submitting to a man who submits to ? . Not him running ? cause he got a dangalang. The ? you talking about makes no sense. He up and decides he's gonna control the money...well what if she's better at managing the money? A rational man would say "she's better at it than me, she should run that", not... "i got a ? and can grow a beard so let me be the supreme being up in here".

Successful relationships aren't based on ego ? . Did you have a father who showed you how to be a man or just listen to one too many rap albums?

I didn’t answer it because it has no bearing on the topic at hand. Truth is the truth.

“why are you so fixated on these gender roles, specifically the man being head of household/king/making all the final decisions alone?” I said the final decision rested with him. Did I speak on the making process?

“The idea of submitting is based on a woman submitting to a man who submits to ? .” Did I say it wasn’t?
    “Not him running ? cause he got a dangalang.” lol

“The ? you talking about makes no sense. “ then why are you entertaining it?

“He up and decides he's gonna control the money...well what if she's better at managing the money? “ well then the conversation probably would be different right?

"i got a ? and can grow a beard so let me be the supreme being up in here". lol

“Successful relationships aren't based on ego ? .” Did I say they were?

“Did you have a father who showed you how to be a man or just listen to one too many rap albums?” Did you have a father around at all?
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    edited November 2010
    well i thought the point of this and any thread was stating your opinions. and for doing that i now think i "have it all figured out"..........okay

what does how monarchies work have to do with what is best for a healthy relationship

naw, i said you "have it all figured out" because your response said you did

"what does how monarchies work have to do with what is best for a healthy relationship"
    because relationships are really nothing more then micro governments
  • Myayoni is bored
    edited November 2010
    yo ? who were raised by single mothers and never learned how to keep their emotions in place should be banned from PR.
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    edited November 2010
    yo ? who were raised by single mothers and never learned how to keep their emotions in place should be banned from PR.

Shorty, u the one speaking with your emotions tied in your posts. Im just coming with facts. Dont get mad cause your simple arguing tactics dont work on me.
  • Myayoni is bored
    edited November 2010
    Shorty, u the one speaking with your emotions tied in your posts. Im just coming with facts. Dont get mad cause your simple arguing tactics dont work on me.

you ugly
    you insecure
    let me holla at you, i love insecure men
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010

You sayin he gotta Enteman's Complex?

I know what the real complex is

Macaroni Mayoni, are you saying he sweet like pastries?
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    you ugly
    you insecure

I'm KING UGLY,B, call me UGG MOE , JOE
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    edited November 2010
    you ugly
    you insecure

nope and nope

you overweight aint you? lol
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    edited November 2010
    -JB- wrote: »
    You sayin he gotta Enteman's Complex?

I know what the real complex is

Macaroni Mayoni, are you saying he sweet like pastries?

lol

this nlgga
  • Myayoni is bored
    edited November 2010
    nope and nope

you overweight aint you? lol

you never had chubb love?

its obvious we have a connection. I'll let you take me shopping my king.
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    edited November 2010
    you never had chubb love?

its obvious we have a connection. I'll let you take me shopping my king.

Naw, but it’s a first time for everything right?

Take you shopping…….ehhhh……you in the wrong kingdom for that shorty. That JB nlgga prolly hold you down tho.

Send me some pictures of your big a@@ *double entrede don’t even ask me how*
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    haaaaaaaaaaaa, blame her , sh'e an evil little WOOKI
  • Myayoni is bored
    edited November 2010
    I'd take JB shopping.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    I'd take JB shopping.

word? I'm 5ft. 4 " and 450 lbs...
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    edited November 2010
    congratulations mya, u sucessfully derailed it lol
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    congratulations mya, u sucessfully derailed it lol

she'z a ? , and i dont mean that in no nice way
  • boatright
    boatright Members Posts: 48
    edited November 2010
    I believe the resposibility should be shared. Most all men just wanna comfortable bed to sleep in and a nice big TV to watch his game on. So men should pay mortgage(rent), electricity, and cable. Since MOST(not all) women like talking, texting, cooking, etc..they should be responsible for phone, grocery, and all other misc. expenses. This way you know there wont be any ? ups becuz of the need for both to have there comforts.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Macoroni Mayoni , is a real live wired individual