What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Stumbling Upon A Chick's Dildo (n/h)

2»

Replies

• thehonorablethehonorable Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    my nigga... like I was shocked... Never would I think that I would walk into something like that.. :(

SMH at you rollin in at MS Nasty Time
  • mr. 81mr. 81 Posts: 151 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Couch cushion? What type of nasty ass broads u mess with? That's unsanitary as hell
    Answer This! ^^
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,790 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL i find shit all the time, typically between the mattress and box spring, pillow, or they have a special box. This milf i was fucking a few months ago had a box, this bitch had whips, anal beads, dildo's, vibrators, lotions,etc. She was all embarrassed when she saw me looking at it. lol

that's different

I mean really... in the couch ??????

wtf????
    UTDefense.jpg
  • Myayoni is boredMyayoni is bored Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    She had it in the couch for easy access..

I'm guessing.
  • jekjek Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Anybody leave that shit in the couch cushions for you to get poked in your ass when you sit down dont give a fuck if you find it. They use to gettin poked as they sit.
  • The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    First I'll address the couch issue: I can think of at least 5 chicks, over who's crib, I have encountered dildos hidden in the couch.

Most often it's not some exotic double-penetrator, coochie, twat stimulator, but a back massager.
    hitachi_magic_wand_massager.jpg

And then I find these...

Glass_Dildo.jpg
    madmax-furyroad-gifs-36-26615.gif
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    That means either A. U not handling business to the fullest...B. the last nigga wasn't handling business.....either way you need to handle it

no it doesnt...you must be young fam...

damn near all women have a vibrator or a dildo...