Average height >>>>>

Lol
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^? outta here.
  • vikktor
    vikktor Members Posts: 49
    Women just prefer tall men, it is a fact of life we must accept

like how the flat assed ones must accept the big ? girls will always get more play !!!

I am 5'6" and pulled a 6'3" chick and a 6'4" chick .. they just wanted peeenusss but hey ... i was not complaining

thing is, it is confidence ... and maintaining yourself

but some chicks no matter how much swag a dude got, will not pay him no mind if he is under 6 feet

and you know what, those are the type of chicks that are simply not for me period !!!
  • sixfootfive
    sixfootfive Members Posts: 158 ✭✭
    The reality is if your game is up to par for the most part you can get females to like you. I know tall ? that cant bag a chick the same way i know short ? with many chicks!
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    fiat_money wrote: »
    ^^^? outta here.

Whatever!! Lol

Tall men annoy me. For some reason, y'all seem to think its cool to pick up shorter people and just toss us around like rag dolls. That's not cool and I don't like being towered over. It makes me uncomfortable. Short to average height men >>>>>

Lol.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    ^^^? outta here.

Whatever!! Lol

Tall men annoy me. For some reason, y'all seem to think its cool to pick up shorter people and just toss us around like rag dolls. That's not cool and I don't like being towered over. It makes me uncomfortable. Short to average height men >>>>>

Lol.

If you a dude, there is no reason another grown man should be picking you up. That violate all kinds of man laws. Unless you're getting bounced.You may take an L but that's acceptable.

If you're a woman, then No comment follows.
  • Mood Indigo
    ^^^? outta here.

Whatever!! Lol

Lol.

If you a dude, there is no reason another grown man should be picking you up. That violate all kinds of man laws. Unless you're getting bounced.You may take an L but that's acceptable.

Lol, I'm a woman. Tall men make me feel like a child looking up to them. I don't feel protected, I feel small.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^? outta here.

Whatever!! Lol

Lol.

Lol, I'm a woman. Tall men make me feel like a child looking up to them. I don't feel protected, I feel small.

Well Your loss.
  • Mood Indigo
    edited February 2012
    ^^^? outta here.

Whatever!! Lol

Lol.

Well Your loss.

I don't think so but ok. I never said I wouldn't date a tall guy if I liked him. This just how typically feel and what I prefer.
  • Mood Indigo
    edited February 2012
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^? outta here.
    Whatever!! Lol

Lol.
    I was going to put you ignore for this post and your previous infractions, but I couldn't find the option.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^? outta here.

Whatever!! Lol

Lol.

We should hang out.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn @ MissL getting back online to post that ? .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    id talk to a short confident ? *shrug*
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    id talk to a short confident ? *shrug*

Lets get naked.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    after you honey bunny
  • Mood Indigo
    edited February 2012
    Somebody's gotta root for the short fellas, we can't have y'all tall dudes getting all the praise
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Somebody's gotta root for the short fellas, we can't have y'all tall dudes getting all the praise

finally feels appreciated.

hmm..Im only 5'6" but Ive never had a problem with my height, Ive gotten jokes and teased about it but once folks seen they had no effect they quit, well at least the mean spirited ones did. I get a kick outta chicks taller me teasing me about my height for some reason..I dont know.

and truth be told for some odd reason over the years I have gotten my fair share of .....positive.... attention from chicks significantly taller than me.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^cosign
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's someone for everyone though.

Better of being alone than with someone that's bottom of the barrel though
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 5'8" and the only advantage I've seen tall ? have in my lifetime is on the basketball court. Tall ? still get knocked the ? out and their chicks still cheat on em with shorter dudes. No major advantage I can see.
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 5'8" and the only advantage I've seen tall ? have in my lifetime is on the basketball court. Tall ? still get knocked the ? out and their chicks still cheat on em with shorter dudes. No major advantage I can see.

Lmaooo this true and this is coming from someone who is 6"3. Height can be a disadvantage sometimes especially when you trying to keep a low profile
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭

finally feels appreciated.
    5'8"

dude you are tall to me IM barely 5'6". naw man I cant agree with this, tall men in general some automatic unspoken respect/awe, hell I feel it sometimes when encountering someone of exeptional height. We humans are impressed by size period. When it comes to fighitng put 2 dudes with the same skill level and heart and the bigger of the two is going to have an advantage.
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6'2 ? post...short muhfuccas be funny as hell tho!