Options

Comments

• goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm 5'3

I don't think I've ever dated a man under 6ft tall

would you give me a chance if i came up to you? just wonderin, i mean i am taller than you.. even though i dont know how u look lol ;)
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    damn munny

i didnt know you were that short and besides...i thought country chix luv yall down to earth, outdoors-e type dudes who can provide the old fashioned way

If you were to see me at a bar or out and around you would never think I'm such a country boy. Plus country girls are just superficial as any other type.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm 5'3

I don't think I've ever dated a man under 6ft tall

and look at where that's gotten u!
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You can have all the confidence in the world, but it still won't change this simple fact: Chicks seem to prefer tall men. That's just the way it is. Or at LEAST a dude who's taller than she is. It would look awkward to see some chick towering over her man.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    i know u aint talkin to me

nah son, this is just motivation, look at eazy-e, that ? was 5'5 and he got ? , too short and even biggie smalls and look at biggie, jay. And its not cause they were famous, those ? were prolly still getiing it in
  • urhinest
    urhinest Members Posts: 210
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yall need to stop quoting that pucci pic
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    would you give me a chance if i came up to you? just wonderin, i mean i am taller than you.. even though i dont know how u look lol ;)

probably not

no diss ... just my preference
    shadb33 wrote: »
    and look at where that's gotten u!

I know .... with a very sexy man who's 6' 2

I must be doing something right :)
  • goldenja
    edited November 2010
    Options
    nah son, this is just motivation, look at eazy-e, that ? was 5'5 and he got ? , too short and even biggie smalls and look at biggie, jay. And its not cause they were famous, those ? were prolly still getiing it in

personally i dont have problems though.. im just a quiet dude that keeps to myself and a lil bit on the shy side (maybe its the virgo in me). i mean if i really wanna holla at a dime i would/do.. i just roll at my own pace. know what i mean?
  • goldenja
    edited November 2010
    Options
    probably not

no diss ... just my preference

its all good *walks away wit my head up* lol
  • shadb33
    edited November 2010
    Options

Proof pics or ?
  • goldenja
    edited November 2010
    Options
    5 4 lmao ? commit that

commit what ? ?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and have pulled chicks over 6'0. I've been told if I were over 6'0 I'd be a problem and my BM would say if I was 6 feet tall she would have had to lock me up. But just like TS I'm a bit shy but still manage to do my thing. *shrugs*
  • goldenja
    edited November 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I'm 5'8 and have pulled chicks over 6'0. I've been told if I were over 6'0 I'd be a problem and my BM would say if I was 6 feet tall she would have had to lock me up. But just like TS I'm a bit shy but still manage to do my thing. *shrugs*

i aint mad at ya... but i personally dont consider 5'8'' short doe. more average.
  • goldenja
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    Proof pics or ?

thats what im sayin.. she wont do it lol
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i aint mad at ya... but i personally dont consider 5'8'' short doe. more average.

My boy is 5'5 or so and he pulls madd chicks without exaggerating his numbers are insane and he gets madd doe too from these broads. This man hasn't worked since 2001 I'm not saying their all dime but it is what it is.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    (5'8 ? )....but like someone said its all bout confidence....that goes a long way, to add to that I'm skinny, that ? still dnt matter, my confidence n self security allows me to act as if NO CHICK can tell me nothin...and truth is I would rather b the way I am then any other way
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yall want me to post pics of my man ???

weird ....
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Just stick to chicks who won't chin butt you when they hug you.

Stock up on a lifetime supply of Timbs
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Man I've pulled chicks that was 6'2 n loved to wear heels...we the same height laying down
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

weird ....

Your a certified jumpoff for life who you fooling?

Snow bunnies I tell ya......
  • goldenja
    edited November 2010
    Options

weird ....

no you lol
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I would never change my height if I could. These broads just be trippin ? with them tall ass uncoordinated dudes..
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm 5'10", but there are some women who won't date you if you're too short, and I suspect some of them can't be won over. So I don't buy this "It's all about confidence" thing. Not that there aren't some that can be won over; just that there are some who can't be.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

wow... you're shy? i would've never thought you'd be shy.

i dated a short guy and people thought he was my brother...and my friends keep saying short jokes waaaayyy too much...
  • shadb33
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm 5'10", but there are some women who won't date you if you're too short, and I suspect some of them can't be won over. So I don't buy this "It's all about confidence" thing. Not that there aren't some that can be won over; just that there are some who can't be.

well u shouldnt want those women to begin with...it's stupid to want somebody that doesnt want u