R. Kelly Performance @ Soul Train Awards (Did Yall Talk About This Already?)

DarcSkies
DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in R&B & Alternatives

I dont care who he peed on. Dude killed this ? .

Comments

• Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    when did the soul train awards come on?
  • adagreat
    adagreat Members Posts: 679
    edited November 2010
    i was at my moms house when that ? came on last sunday and i cant front kelz killed that ? !
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    The king of muthafuckin R&B
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Notice , None of those songs that he has made just tryin to make a hit. The quality is what last. As long as he keeps making music for adults people cant hate . He is damn near 50 , so its time to let your music ability show thru and stop searching for hits and just keep making timeless music .
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2010
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    Notice , None of those songs that he has made just tryin to make a hit. The quality is what last. As long as he keeps making music for adults people cant hate . He is damn near 50 , so its time to let your music ability show thru and stop searching for hits and just keep making timeless music .

You gotta have that type of skill.. Rkelly never made "POP" music and is a certified musical genius.. he may have made popular music.. ie.I believe i can fly.. but he didnt cross over.. they crossed over to him.. for that song/movie at least.. much respect..in spite of his ? up actions in his personal life.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    that was tight.....good to see he's still got it in him....
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I was sooo glad to see him back as the "old" R. Kelly and not that R&B thug ? .. I am now a fan again.. He ripped that ? .. Somewhere Trey Songz shed a tear..
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2010
    [QUOTE=alvarez_313;1676492]I was sooo glad to see him back as the "old" R. Kelly and not that R&B thug ? .. I am now a fan again.. He ripped that ? .. Somewhere Trey Songz shed a tear..[/QUOTE]

Co-muthafuckin sign.. i hated that Rkelly "era" when he made that song with cassidy and a string of songs with other rappers..I wanted to throw up..
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    You gotta have that type of skill.. Rkelly never made "POP" music and is a certified musical genius.. he may have made popular music.. ie.I believe i can fly.. but he didnt cross over.. they crossed over to him.. for that song/movie at least.. much respect..in spite of his ? up actions in his personal life.

No doubt he is a genious . Come on " Ima Flirt" may be hot for a month or 2 but he his so much more talented than that. Glad to see he is back to making timeless music . Fans will support you if not thru record sales thru sold out concerts show after show . Respect to Kellz
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    A ? living LEGEND...
  • mrjun18
    mrjun18 Members Posts: 207
    edited November 2010
    Finally....this guy is making music again... I havent been a fan of Kelly since chocolate factory back in 2003, now Im a fan of a again. Hopefully his new album is just like this performance. Nothing but quality.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Mrslim1 wrote: »

Co-? -Sign!
    R.Kelly has always made timeless music, Trey Songs has been trying to diss R.Kelly on the low but, he is trying to make himself into R.
    Trey Songs wasn't making those type of songs until he cut his hair off and started making songs about sex, something R.Kelly perfected and now R. is making grown folks music.
    My mom never really liked R.Kelly, the only three songs she liked was, "He Saved Me", "I Believe I Can Fly" and Michael Jackson's "You Are Not Alone".
    But when she watched R. do his thing at The Soul Train Awards, she loved it and she loves that song too.
    I can't wait for this album, I will be happy to pay for this album.
  • illusionz
    illusionz Members Posts: 19
    edited November 2010
    Looks like Kelz is going back to his roots with this Love Letter album.The feel the vibe the type of music the look so far seems promising.He mentioned in an interview that hes listening to alotta sam cooke,marvin gaye etc. i have high expectations for this project.
  • J. Rob
    J. Rob Members Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Looks like the real R. Kelly is back. I couldn't ? with that kiddie ass ? he was making for a while (I'm A Flirt, Same Girl, those stupid ass remixes he hopped on, etc)
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Nice performance. While I've always been a fan of his music (until recently), I've never really been wowed by him vocally...but he killed it just singing wise during that performance.
  • still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Kells always was and always will be "THAT ? ".
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Yeah R.Kelly is a living legend and took and few steps backwards with that R&B Thug BS.

So glad those days are gone and he's back to being R.Kelly the king of R&B.

What is this so called BEEF WITH TREY SONGS??
  • otown23
    otown23 Members Posts: 56
    edited December 2010
  • hollyw00d
    hollyw00d Members Posts: 7
    edited December 2010
    say what you want about him, that ? is a PERFORMER...his live DVD is the ? .
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    J. Rob wrote: »
    Looks like the real R. Kelly is back. I couldn't ? with that kiddie ass ? he was making for a while (I'm A Flirt, Same Girl, those stupid ass remixes he hopped on, etc)

Cosign...........
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    LOL at Ray J and Rick Ross looking like they was confused lol... LOL at Steve Harvey dancing in his seat...

This is the Kellz that ? need to hear though... Good ? Kellz. You aint going to sell like that, but its good to hear this ? ACTUALLY sing
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    That Ron Isley tribute later on in the show was GOAT also. This awards show ? on every one of the BET award shows this year.
  • YungHeartLess5
    YungHeartLess5 Members Posts: 413
    edited December 2010
    Great performance
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    TANGLUNG wrote: »
    That Ron Isley tribute later on in the show was GOAT also. This awards show ? on every one of the BET award shows this year.

Co-sign!
    The BET Awards and The BET Hip Hop Awards needs to pay attention.
  • inia
    inia Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Kellz did his thing. He totally had the crowd with him.