Being Pulled Over

dc's teflondon
dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
i got pulled over last night for not having my lights on and the ? wood cop after i gave him my license going to ask me is there anything going to come up on me...i gave dude the shaq face and told him feel free to run it

Comments

• GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    PG, DC, Mo County or VA. If in VA or Mo County you know better. If in PG IDK. DC where they do that at?
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ? was ready to lock u up
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    thats never happened to me b/c the cops here already know my name
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    they stay thinking they gonna get some brownie points when they pull me over

my ? be on point tho...................I know they be mad
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    this never happens to me cause I have big tatas
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    i got pulled over last night for not having my lights on and the ? wood cop after i gave him my license going to ask me is there anything going to come up on me...i gave dude the shaq face and told him feel free to run it

NOW.... THE REAL STORY!

Driver: (Singing along to Lady Gaga) Eyes closed not paying attention.. swerves in and out of lanes

Cop: WTF! (Light & Sirens) walks up to driver.

Driver: Did i do something wro (Interrupted)

@ER!

@ER?

@ER!!

@ER" but you black also.

Cop: (Gut shot) One more outburst like that then it's going to the face! Understood?!

Cop: (happy face) It says here your a ? donor

Driver: (face of hope) (thinking - maybe he'll cut me some slack now) Yes! Yes I am a ? donor sir!

Cop: Well that's bad for you son because I HATE ? DONORS!

Driver: It's for the good of the people though..

Cop: The last thing America needs is black organs being put inside pure hearted white folk..

Driver: (confused face) But sir your black...

Cop: Twirling nightstick

Driver: I'm sorry.. Your white! (confused look)

Cop: IT'S SEARCH TIME!!

Driver: (Puts hands on the car)

Cop: (Rubber gloves snapping)

Driver: What are U doing sir?

Cop: Justtttt Relax..

Driver: (Hands on the car again)

Cop: Ohhh No no no.. This kind of search will require much more then some hands on the car.. This is a cavity search!

Driver: I'm confused. Now your a dentist?!

Cop: BODY CAVITY SEARCH! (Lubes up gloves) U boys from DC always got drugs in ya ass..

Driver: SIR YOUR MAKING A BIG MISTAKE.. MY FATHER IS A ATTORNEY AND MY MOM (OUCHHH!!)

Cop: See.. Not so bad right?

Driver: (Inaudible)

Cop: WHATS THAT BOY!?

Driver: Hurry up man it's freezing out here!!

Cop: All done.. Didn't find nothing..

Driver: So thats it! You just violate me in public and that it?!

Cop: Yep.. Here all your credentials.. Have a nice day.

Driver: YOU WILL HERE FROM MY LAWYER SIR.. I PROMISES!! (Cop pulls off)

Driver: Where the hell are my batman & robin drawls?!
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    It happens to me often, and they even ask, who does this car belong to? the last time they had to run the VIN number.. I was like are you serious?!? I was upset..and I had to get outta the car to be questioned on how long did i have the car, and even called the dealership to verify it belonged to me.. SMH..

That's Arizona for you though.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    NOW.... THE REAL STORY!

Driver: (Singing along to Lady Gaga) Eyes closed not paying attention.. swerves in and out of lanes

Cop: WTF! (Light & Sirens) walks up to driver.

Driver: Did i do something wro (Interrupted)

@ER!

@ER?

@ER!!

@ER" but you black also.

Cop: (Gut shot) One more outburst like that then it's going to the face! Understood?!

Cop: (happy face) It says here your a ? donor

Driver: (face of hope) (thinking - maybe he'll cut me some slack now) Yes! Yes I am a ? donor sir!

Cop: Well that's bad for you son because I HATE ? DONORS!

Driver: It's for the good of the people though..

Cop: The last thing America needs is black organs being out inside pure hearted white folk..

Driver: But sir your black...

Cop: Twirling nightstick

Driver: I'm sorry.. Your white! (confused look)

Cop: IT'S SEARCH TIME!!

Driver: (Puts hands on the car)

Cop: (Rubber gloves snapping)

Driver: What are U doing sir?

Cop: Justtttt Relax..

Driver: (Hands on the car again)

Cop: Ohhh No no no.. This kind of search will require much more then some hands on the car.. This is a cavity search!

Driver: I'm confused. Now your a dentist?!

Cop: BODY CAVITY SEARCH! (Lubes up gloves) U boys from DC always got drugs in ya ass..

Driver: SIR YOUR MAKING A BIG MISTAKE.. MY FATHER IS A ATTORNEY AND MY MOM (OUCHHH!!)

Cop: See.. Not so bad right?

Driver: (Inaudible)

Cop: WHATS THAT BOY!?

Driver: Hurry up man it's freezing out here!!

Cop: All done.. Didn't find nothing..

Driver: So thats it! You just violate me in public and that it?!

Cop: Yep.. Here all your credentials.. Have a nice day.

Driver: YOU WILL HERE FROM MY LAWYER SIR.. I PROMISES!! (Cop pulls off)

Driver: Where the hell are my batman & robin drawls?!

that's how they do ya'll in newark
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    They see me rolliiiin', they hatiiiin', patrollin' tryina catch me ridin' ? ......
  • Tha Killa
    edited November 2010
    tupacfan wrote: »
    It happens to me often, and they even ask, who does this car belong to? the last time they had to run the VIN number.. I was like are you serious?!? I was upset..and I had to get outta the car to be questioned on how long did i have the car, and even called the dealership to verify it belonged to me.. SMH..

That's Arizona for you though.

They can't possibly have mistaken you for a Messican. Are you serious?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    I remember once I got pulled over while I was driving my girl's car for speeding, I admit I was doing like 70 in a 50 mph zone, but instead of just giving me a ticket they tried to ask if I would step out so they could search the car...I told them nope, all that not's necessary for a speeding ticket and I know the only reason that they were going extra hard is because I was in a different car than the one registered in my name...they were shocked as hell when I said that but wasn't really ? they could do
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    that's how they do ya'll in newark

lmaoooo.. newark cops on some other ? .. they rather take ya money and plant evidence on you.. beat cho up for resisting arrest then push up on ya girl while u in the back of the van bleeding to death.
  • Tupacfan
    edited November 2010
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    They can't possibly have mistaken you for a Messican. Are you serious?

Yessir I'm serious.. It's why I avoid the downtown area because I'm always getting pulled over when I'm in that area. For no reason.. Just becasue i guess. And I never even get cited, no tickets or nothing.. So you know I be trippin like wtf.. NO reason to pull me over, but they wanna run my car VIN number, check my registration and insurance.. run my ID. Likely it's becasue they wanna know if I'm actually a citizen. And speaking of getting pulled over, it happen over the weekend, I was going 20 PMH in a 30 MPH zone and they told me I'm not within the speed limits which is why I'm getting pulled over for warning. And one time I was on the freeway going 55 and the speed limit is 65 and I got pulled over because I'm going to slow lol.. WTF.. I was in the slow lane too.
  • Tha Killa
    edited November 2010
    Yessir I'm serious.. It's why I avoid the downtown area because I'm always getting pulled over when I'm in that area. For no reason.. Just becasue i guess. And I never even get cited, no tickets or nothing.. So you know I be trippin like wtf.. NO reason to pull me over, but they wanna run my car VIN number, check my registration and insurance.. run my ID. Likely it's becasue they wanna know if I'm actually a citizen. And speaking of getting pulled over, it happen over the weekend, I was going 20 PMH in a 30 MPH zone and they told me I'm not within the speed limits which is why I'm getting pulled over for warning. And one time I was on the freeway going 55 and the speed limit is 65 and I got pulled over because I'm going to slow lol.. WTF.. I was in the slow lane too.

Didn't I tell you how Nick got pulled over after we left Phoenix and was basically on the CA-AZ border, and they did the same ? to him 'cause the cop thought he was Messican? I mean he's half Filipino and white so I guess it was an honest mistake, but damn. They pulled him over 'cause he crossed over into the HOV lane like 2 seconds too late and they hit his ass with a $400 fine and wrote a ticket that made it seem that he did the ? recklessly and didn't mention how he was just a second late from merging legally anyway. How convenient. ? .
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Auto-on bi-xenon headlights ftw.
  • Tupacfan
    edited November 2010
    Didn't I tell you how Nick got pulled over after we left Phoenix and was basically on the CA-AZ border, and they did the same ? to him 'cause the cop thought he was Messican? I mean he's half Filipino and white so I guess it was an honest mistake, but damn. They pulled him over 'cause he crossed over into the HOV lane like 2 seconds too late and they hit his ass with a $400 fine and wrote a ticket that made it seem that he did the ? recklessly and didn't mention how he was just a second late from merging legally anyway. How convenient. ? .

Yea you had told me.. I remember that. SMH, that's crazy.. You can get pulled over quick out here for changing lanes fast, and not using your signals to change lanes. Did he ended up paying that fine? You guys were lucky they didn't search your car that time, because they often do that, especially near the state borders. Dam, that AZ trip was expensive
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Riding in my 2000 cadillac SLS, dem niccas always find a way to get behind me, niccas hit u-turns to run my tag, even singled me and a few other cars to get checked before entering the club...ima go back to my 1998 ford contour, life was easy then
  • Tha Killa
    edited November 2010
    Yea you had told me.. I remember that. SMH, that's crazy.. You can get pulled over quick out here for changing lanes fast, and not using your signals to change lanes. Did he ended up paying that fine? You guys were lucky they didn't search your car that time, because they often do that, especially near the state borders. Dam, that AZ trip was expensive

Thank ? they didn't ask to search the car. I had a bottle of E&J under my leg that I was hoping he wouldn't notice. Plus the car was prolly still smelling like all the weed we had smoked those 3 days.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Thank ? they didn't ask to search the car. I had a bottle of E&J under my leg that I was hoping he wouldn't notice. Plus the car was prolly still smelling like all the weed we had smoked those 3 days.

so gangsta of you :(
  • Tupacfan
    edited November 2010

Yup Yup, your definitly lucky. Nick would had gone to jail.. maybe you would've too. Psssh, that odor had to be strong :D , surprise they didn't search ya'll.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    man i remember i got pulled over on election day 08 by two WHITE cops in SE DC....and what tripped me out is THERE AINT NEEEEEEEEEEEEVER ANY WHITE COPS IN SE DC....this was over by Naylor road and Alabama ave for my DC folks....anyway....im ridin thru my old neighborhood on the way to my new place and they fools stopped me....not for speeding....not for running a stop sign....not even for almost hitting the crackhead ? that jumped out in front of my car at the last minute....these fools pulled me over for having my air freshner HANGING FROM MY MIRROR.....yup for having an air freshner in my mirror which constitutes obstruction of view....yeah exactly W....T....F???...they claimed that anything hanging in your rearview mirror is obstructing your view of driving and it's against the law....so then these fools try to play me and ask me if they can search my car...im like for what?...they ask again...i again replied FOR WHAT?....they then try to say that the neighborhood i was in was a "bad drug area" and im like so....i lived here and im just passing through....again they ask "is there anything in the car i need to be worried about", and i said why does that matter and then he says "you can get out of this situation by doing the right thing"....i laughed and say....go do your job and write the ticket and go back to blastin my music(which i believe was S.L.U. by TI something very empowering at the moment cuz Obama was gonna win and i was celebratin)....he does as he told and come to find out.... when i go to pay the fine, the damn ticket was never even entered into the system....? THE POLICE!!!(except when i need them...lmao)
  • Tha Killa
    edited November 2010
    Yup Yup, your definitly lucky. Nick would had gone to jail.. maybe you would've too. Psssh, that odor had to be strong :D , surprise they didn't search ya'll.

Y'know, when we got back to Cali and lit a celebratory blunt, it just wasn't the same without your talents there. I been sick since like last Sunday, but now I'm feelin' a lil' better I'd like to catch up with you yo.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010

*looks at peckerwood officer*

"say that again." lol
  • Tupacfan
    edited November 2010
    Y'know, when we got back to Cali and lit a celebratory blunt, it just wasn't the same without your talents there. I been sick since like last Sunday, but now I'm feelin' a lil' better I'd like to catch up with you yo.

Now that's my special talent Killa, Shhh..don't tell nobody :)

Aww man, it's the season of the sickness, you know that right? drink some hot tea with honey, if you have a sore throat, get some lemon and squeeze em' in a cup, add some salt to it and garggle that, don't swallow, just spit, do it a few time and that usually kills the bacteria thats causing sore throat. Now if you have a sinus, boil some hot water, like stemming hot and get a cloth, but it over the stemming boiling water, and then cover it over your face and you should feel better.. ( I hope). I been sick too, I hope you get better soon and feel better soon. I'd love to catch up with you too! You gonna be available this evening? or when is the best time?
  • mylookiscopywritten
    mylookiscopywritten Members Posts: 61
    edited November 2010
    i remember i got pulled ova by a black chocolate cop for doin 90.lol yea he let me go wit a warning