Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    and on a side note: the king was about to be the champ damn
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I would have tripped big time if King wrapped his arm through the belt and "accidentally" fell off the ladder, taking the belt with him, and winning the belt in the process, just to ? on the WWE for not respecting him enough to put him in a title program long ago.

I read some time ago that King has never had a match at WrestleMania and never, ever received a title shot at the WWE Championship; not even on house shows. Last night he got his chance at the belt, but it was against............The Miz. Boy, does that say alot about what they thought of Lawler against their previous champions.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    edited November 2010
    Mally_G wrote: »
    I would have tripped big time if King wrapped his arm through the belt and "accidentally" fell off the ladder, taking the belt with him, and winning the belt in the process, just to ? on the WWE for not respecting him enough to put him in a title program long ago.

I read some time ago that King has never had a match at WrestleMania and never, ever received a title shot at the WWE Championship; not even on house shows. Last night he got his chance at the belt, but it was against............The Miz. Boy, does that say alot about what they thought of Lawler against their previous champions.
    c/s if it wasnt for miz dickrider cole grabbing his foot, i was heated
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Sheamus winning the king of the ring sets him up to continue his rivalry with HHH, king of the ring vs the king of kings
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ? is crazy in WWE now. Hulk Hogan was supposed to be the original Shemus back in the day.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    edited November 2010
    Sheamus winning the king of the ring sets him up to continue his rivalry with HHH, king of the ring vs the king of kings

they should do another street fight match
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Aint mad at sheamus winning..

And although we all knew king wasnt gonna win i was hope he did........king as champ>>>>>>>miz champ
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited November 2010
    i knew cole was gonna go help miz but i mean really wwe king vs miz as main event??? and a title match and miz as the champ wow wtf is really goin on...the KOTR was trash