How can you see what Rose, Westbrook, Deron is doin and STILL say:

Comments

• The Entrepreneur
    The Entrepreneur Members Posts: 689
    edited December 2010
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Well im the smartest fukin idiot on earth. Ray Allen dropping threes creates fear, Pierce big boyin your SF creates fear, no defense says 'we gotta stop Rondo' That doesnt even make sense. You cant guard the ASSIST. You try to 'stop' the recipinets OF his assists and cut off their sweet spots (i.e. Ray allen on fast breaks will always stop at the wing 3). Rondo himself creates havoc off the lanes that the other players create. You can not cheat off of Allen, Pierce, or KG from the perimeter. Thus he runs ram shot thru open lanes. If teams truly aimed to 'stop' Rondo like they do the eite PGs i mentioned, the other celtics would ? them. They choose the lesser of 2 evils

Ask yourself, why do Lebron and Wade, if you've watched their games, get prectically NO easy buckets anymore???? Theres no room. Theres nobody else to fear, so all eyes are on them. Rondo is eating off the room that OTHERS create.

But dont mind me, i obviously dont kno what im talkin bout.

Naw you know exactly what you are talking about, pretty much sums up the whole thread. Also everything you are saying about Rondo J Kidd did all of that without the talent around him so miss me with that I don't respect great passer stuff. J-kidd had the rebounds, assist, and was a decent scorer (better than Rondo)

Here is the difference

Kendrick Shaq > Todd McCullogh LOL
    KG > K-Mart
    Ray > Kerry Kittles
    Paul Pierce > Rich Jefferson
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    blackrain wrote: »
    re-read what I wrote...I said if his ppg were the only reason you say he's not a top PG you're an idiot...and if you think that teams don't fear a PG that can run their team as well as Rondo does then you're mistaken...the way you're talking is as if you can just insert ANY PG on the Celtics and they'd have the exact same success Rondo is having...which wouldn't happen

My dude...really? This is proof that i AM an idiot cuz im arguin w/ a bunch of schmucks Shame on me....

How do you manage to renigg and LIE on some ? you said, that is documented, 10 damn minutes ago!!!! Ng@@, re-read what YOU wrote:

bLACKRAIN 20 MIN AGO:
    "if you think just because Rondo doesn't drop 20 ppg on a regular basis he doesn't strike fear in defenses in the NBA you're an idiot"
    vs.

Blackrain 5 min ago:
    "I said if his ppg were the only reason you say he's not a top PG you're an idiot"

DETAILS MY G, DETAILS!!! Stay chiseled, those are 2 completely different statements. Step ya pen game up.

In my previous post, I emphasized my point. Rondo does not strike fear in a defense. Has nothing to do with his ppg. Chauncey Billups avg only 15-16ppg on them pistons teams, but he struck FEAR in defenses...I wrote a damn titangraph on how Rondo actually PLAYS in the flow of their offense and how he is effective, and how that isnt what a defense plans for. I mentioned nothing of his ppg, yet this is the thanks i get. smmfh
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    People steady sayin rondo cant shoot he has a better Fg % than westbrook this season and for his career matter of fact EVERY season of they careers,they shoot the same from 3's too

My bad I forgot stats dont matter apparently opinions do

Rondo is better than westbrook it aint even close holla when westbrook is the reason why your team is winning playoff rounds like rondo was
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    People steady sayin rondo cant shoot he has a better Fg % than westbrook this season and for his career matter of fact EVERY season of they careers,they shoot the same from 3's too

Rondo is better than westbrook it aint even close holla when westbrook is the reason why your team is winning playoff rounds like rondo was

Google 'Russell Westbrook NBA MVP', and then 1 yaself.

What version of NBA you been watchin...smh
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    If you trade Rondo for Jameer the Celtics are better maybe even and the Magic would be alot worse

Exactly, how though? Explain.
  • The Entrepreneur
    edited December 2010
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Exactly, how though? Explain.

If you think the Magic would be better with Rondo I really don't wanna argue with you
  • CoolJoe
    edited December 2010
    If you think the Magic would be better with Rondo I really don't wanna argue with you

I don't give two ? about the Magic.
    I want to know how Jameer Nelson would make the Celtics a better team, explain this idiotic statement.
  • The Entrepreneur
    edited December 2010
    I want to know how Jameer Nelson would make the Celtics a better team, explain this idiotic statement.

Well since you won't answer mine because you no you are wrong I will explain mine even though I said they might be better with Jameer or even. To make it simple Kobe would not be playing twenty feet off Jameer in a championship game. The lakers can't stop one great PG but Rondo looked like trash in the finals. Rondo is left open to roam to much to not think that Jameer would be open alot and making that 3. That good homie and if you give me a reason why Rondo would be better with Orlando I will never log on here again.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    My dude...really? This is proof that i AM an idiot cuz im arguin w/ a bunch of schmucks Shame on me....

How do you manage to renigg and LIE on some ? you said, that is documented, 10 damn minutes ago!!!! Ng@@, re-read what YOU wrote:

bLACKRAIN 20 MIN AGO:
    "if you think just because Rondo doesn't drop 20 ppg on a regular basis he doesn't strike fear in defenses in the NBA you're an idiot"
    vs.

Blackrain 5 min ago:
    "I said if his ppg were the only reason you say he's not a top PG you're an idiot"

DETAILS MY G, DETAILS!!! Stay chiseled, those are 2 completely different statements. Step ya pen game up.

In my previous post, I emphasized my point. Rondo does not strike fear in a defense. Has nothing to do with his ppg. Chauncey Billups avg only 15-16ppg on them pistons teams, but he struck FEAR in defenses...I wrote a damn titangraph on how Rondo actually PLAYS in the flow of their offense and how he is effective, and how that isnt what a defense plans for. I mentioned nothing of his ppg, yet this is the thanks i get. smmfh

the only difference in what I said is the actual words but the point is still the same...if you're using Rondo's PPG avg to say he's not among the best point guards that's stupid...if you weren't then clearly you weren't being stupid...easy enough for you to get?
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Well since you won't answer mine because you no you are wrong I will explain mine even though I said they might be better with Jameer or even. To make it simple Kobe would not be playing twenty feet off Jameer in a championship game. The lakers can't stop one great PG but Rondo looked like trash in the finals. Rondo is left open to roam to much to not think that Jameer would be open alot and making that 3. That good homie and if you give me a reason why Rondo would be better with Orlando I will never log on here again.

Lol @ u giving a Finals matchup scenario.....how r u so sure the Celts would even make it to the finals with Jameer @ the point?
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited December 2010
    To many ? got preconceived notions about rondo
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    this thread ..ha ha
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    yroholla wrote: »
    Lol @ u giving a Finals matchup scenario.....how r u so sure the Celts would even make it to the finals with Jameer @ the point?

Nelson is a shoot first PG.. The Celtics as a team wouldnt be as good because Nelson wouldnt be getting all of them involved. He'd be taking away shots from Ray and Pierce..

Rondo is WAY better than Nelson as a PG

Noo idea what dude is talking about.. SMH
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    To many ? got preconceived notions about rondo

True.. They think that just because he cant shoot, then he's instantly wack.

They arent realizing there's more to being the PG of a team.
  • The Entrepreneur
    edited December 2010
    yroholla wrote: »

Well Maybe cause Jameer ? on Mo will, Felton, and others just maybe
  • CoolJoe
    edited December 2010

First, with Rondo I'm guessing Dwight Howard would be putting up better numbers offensively, because Rondo is a top notch passer, while Jameer isn't an average passer.
    Rondo also averages about 2.5SPG, and is a much better rebounder than Nelson.
    Rondo as your Floor General>>>>Jameer Nelson as your floor general, pretty much.

Jameer Nelson is a much better shooter obviously, but you're an idiot if you think he's going to run the team the way Rondo does.
  • The Entrepreneur
    edited December 2010
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    True.. They think that just because he cant shoot, then he's instantly wack.

They arent realizing there's more to being the PG of a team.

Again I gave you J-Kidd don't try to put me out there as a guy only concerned with scoring, I gave you J-Kidd and with a far worse team he did better so miss me with that I only like scorers stuff
  • The Entrepreneur
    edited December 2010
    First, with Rondo I'm guessing Dwight Howard would be putting up better numbers offensively, because Rondo is a top notch passer, while Jameer isn't an average passer.
    Rondo also averages about 2.5SPG, and is a much better rebounder than Nelson.
    Rondo as your Floor General>>>>Jameer Nelson as your floor general, pretty much.

Jameer Nelson is a much better shooter obviously, but you're an idiot if you think he's going to run the team the way Rondo does.

LOL naw your right D Howard would avg thirty with the opposing teams PG sitting in his lap LOL. Rondo is overrall a better player no doubt. He is a better passer no doubt. But again Jameer can hit KG for 20 footers and hit Ray coming off screens. Also let me add that on every team Jameer would not be better but Rondo is not blowing away Jameer and Rondo in Orlando equals nothing special.

Also you have to have a team to run, I know I will get alot of heat for this but in Cleveland Mo Will > Rondo it's all about context but with great PG's it doesn't matter
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010

to comment on this

rondo fg% is higher because his shots are closer to the basket than westbrook's

westbrook has taken 25 3pt attempts compared to rondo's 11

and stats do matter, but watching and evaluating how they play with your own eyes does too(not directing that just at you, just saying that in general)
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010

LOL, I would also like to know this... Dude is just plain out hating. Jameer > Rondo? LMAO!!!!?!?!
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    kAjUn wrote: »
    to comment on this

and stats do matter, but watching and evaluating how they play with your own eyes does too(not directing that just at you, just saying that in general)

There's no need to explain the obvious.... Just ignore people like him.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I doubt anybody said he was better than Deron(the best in NBA)
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited December 2010
    kAjUn wrote: »
    to comment on this

Thats what Im sayin ,thats why I said rondo is a smart pg he stay in his lane

My comment about the stats applys to cheap seats in general they say stats dont matter but their opinions do
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    rondo 19 assists last night yall see it?
  • CoolJoe
    edited December 2010
    rondo 19 assists last night yall see it?

The haters will continue to hate while Rondo has another crazy post season and the Celtics take another trip to the finals.