You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? Video Game Edition!!!!

Options

Comments

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    non swimmin ass characters

Truth.com......characters got super human abilities but never leanred how to ? swim.....how stupid is that
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    I was so ? pumped for the last Alien Vs. Predator game... I didn't even wait for the reviews I was there for the release...
    ? that game...

Dark Sector.... Where is my ? sequel???

you cant be serious about Dark Sektor that ? was garbo!! did you sit and finish that ? ??
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    you cant be serious about Dark Sektor that ? was garbo!! did you sit and finish that ? ??

Lmao!!!!......for some reason I sense hostility in this post and it hilarious....lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hatter wrote: »
    Lag, that and lost connections 4 mins into a match and im in 1st place

Or even worse, when you're playing Black Ops and actually win the match, but the connection drop right after it ends and basically negates it all. That's some BS.
    Lol, word to Demon Souls

Well to be fair, DS was designed in a way that made it not so bad. Not to mention that most stages had short cuts that you could activate so that if you did happen to die, you could just take the short cut and skip past things.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oh I hate it when some recievers on madden 11 can break 10 tackles and still run for 40 yards for a td smh just terrible

lol get some D.......i can tell i would roast on many on you madden players on here.....i play for 360 if anyone wants to challenge me.....name is NBOUTLAWZ
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Cats putting the controller down and going to do something else in the middle of the game without a warning or leaving.
    Random people sending messages.
    The random "insert gametag" signed in right in the middle of a boss fight and it distracts you and makes you ? up. I know you can turn it off but sometimes I'm waiting on somebody to get on that I gamble with.
    Also when the same person signs in and out multiple times in a 5 min span and I keep see the "insert gamertag" popping up
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    some people see that its a female playing CoD and you'd think they saw Jesus...some clown sent me a message saturday night talking about 'its so nice to see a female playing black ops. may i ask where you from and whats your name? greetings to you from berlin, germany'

chile please
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    females on psn that dont wanna give up the nudes
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Let's see *cracks fingers*

-Bosses that always come back and ? you when you've been kicking they're ? the whole time
    - Bosses that got 1,000,001 different forms
    - Playing MW2 and your shooting them all in the head, they shoot you two times in the chest and you die!
    - Button mashers
    - Games back in the day where if you got hit, you'd jump back (Castlevania, Ninja Gaiden) which could ? you if you jumped
    -Dying right next to the only checkpoint that took you two hours to get to
    - Playing a 2 player game with a scrub that always leave you to do everything
    -Playing online and cats posted up by the respawn area
    - Water stages
    - Hard games with ? endings
    - Games that gave you one life through the WHOLE GAME (Double Dragon 3)

and my last gear grinder.... if you had a NES...

game always ? UP when you get far in a game!! I swear I remember playing Contra and I got the second to the last stage and got the blue and black flashing screen! Salty!
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    playing an old system back in the day (like nes,snes or sega) and somebody walks by and trips on your controller wire and freezes the game
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    females on psn that dont wanna give up the nudes

co-sign........lol
  • satyrone
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hell yeah!!! That Glaive was bad ass! It wasn't a perfect product, but damn if they make a sequel it's gonna be even better... I find it to be an under rated game...

lol damn!!! my hats off to you i dont know how you pushed on and played it but i couldnt play it anymore. but yea the Glaive was dope but i think it got old quick. if they make a sequel ill prolly rent it out of curiosity
  • satyrone
    edited December 2010
    Options
    playing an old system back in the day (like nes,snes or sega) and somebody walks by and trips on your controller wire and freezes the game

LMAO!!! i used to hate that ? . thats grounds for a fist fight
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    when the game keeps playin but the audio gets ? up and sounds like an alarm
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    games with weird restricted view angles when it comes to boss fights
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    and I haven't played any decent beat em up games in ages(Shaolin Monks was the last lol)

i want shaolin monks 2 and i want it yesterday

junegemini wrote: »
    some people see that its a female playing CoD and you'd think they saw Jesus...some clown sent me a message saturday night talking about 'its so nice to see a female playing black ops. may i ask where you from and whats your name? greetings to you from berlin, germany'

chile please

*DEAD*

too funny

Why the ? hasn't Vectorman gotten a 3-D Reboot? That would be a fuggin badass game to play in 3d, the games that need reboots don't get them... but ? Rygar got rebooted twice???

ULTRA CO-SIGN
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Games that require you to grind to get hot ?
    Pre-Order dlc ?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol get some D.......i can tell i would roast on many on you madden players on here.....i play for 360 if anyone wants to challenge me.....name is NBOUTLAWZ

? I have you as a friend on my list and you still haven't accept my challenge until then dont talk ?
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I hate lag, especially on Gears of War 2.
    Little kids talking on the mic about everything but the game being played, like really, shut the ? up.

...? ass servers, word to Black Ops, lol

...Short ass games that still cost $60.

Word about the little kids. Shut yo 9 year old ass up.
  • geechee slim
    edited December 2010
    Options
    How they make you pre-order a game just to get a "special golden gun" that shoots the same bullets as any other gun. What difference does it really make?

Kids on Guitar Hero and other Rock games who REALLY THINK they're killing something on a guitar with buttons instead of strings.

DANCE GAMES! I ? HATE THEM. Gives corney [white] people an excuse to dance with no rhythm or style.

How XBOX live makes you PAY for online time, THEN makes you PAY for more MS Points. WTF Bill Gates?
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    DLC, idiots on consoles that think a mic = story time, non dedicated servers (something you console boys only know about)
  • geechee slim
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    WTF is DLC?

Downloadable Content