Keri Hilson gets crucified and Raheem DeVaughn gets praise?

13»

Comments

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    where can i see either video ?
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited December 2010
    forget the raunchy video, how about that horrible song wtf? it amazes me that someone known as a songwriter comes out w/ wack songs. i only liked "knock u down" cuz of kanye. she is pretty but so are a million other women. nothing stands about her and wtf at the crotch throwing. i liked the intro to the video w/ faith evans and jojo and dawn etc, but it got real wack real fast. and i can't see that raheem video but if he's eating ? i can't hate on that lol.
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited December 2010
    Keri Hilson's song, video, and dance moves were just bad. It's as simple as that maybe if the song would have been somewhat decent or if the video made some kind of sense people wouldn't of dislike it as much. Also this is a total 180 from her so its look like she's seeking attention. I haven't watched the Raheem DaVaughn's video or heard about I guess his attention ? didn't work as well as Keri’s. I respect him as an artist so I hope he didn't change his style up.
  • bluprint
    bluprint Members Posts: 465
    edited December 2010
    Cake4real wrote: »
    Keri Hilson's song, video, and dance moves were just bad. It's as simple as that maybe if the song would have been somewhat decent or if the video made some kind of sense people wouldn't of dislike it as much. Also this is a total 180 from her so its look like she's seeking attention. I haven't watched the Raheem DaVaughn's video or heard about I guess his attention ? didn't work as well as Keri’s. I respect him as an artist so I hope he didn't change his style up.
    Most can"t see his cause he eatin vjj its a lil more sexually explicit its on worldstar but she flipped & went against what she been about but I understand
  • boat1580
    boat1580 Members Posts: 200
    edited December 2010
    well raheem's video is much more sexualy explicity, that's the truth, keri's is lyrics are much mroe sexually explicity. i think keri should be a little embarssed for this, i mean teh song really is wack, and i agree that i'm also dissapointed in this song/video after she did pretty girl rock, that song was inspirational and the video was good, and to folow it up with this nonesense was kind of a let down. however, i dont' think the video is anything different than what is already on bet, mtv, etc. raheem's is too far though, trust me.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Did I like Keri's video? As a man...Hell yeah

But i cant ignore the fact she trying hard to keep her career afloat and just pulled the equivalent of ? the boss to keep her job. Its like seeing a chick you thought was kinda classy...stripping.

I aint see Raheem vid but the ? had hot songs out, so i doubt he doing it just for the hit.

• TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    But i cant ignore the fact she trying hard to keep her career afloat and just pulled the equivalent of ? the boss to keep her job. Its like seeing a chick you thought was kinda classy...stripping.

CO-SIGN THIS. TRUTH INDEED
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    It goes back to the music . Raheem song is just better
  • MonRoch
    MonRoch Members Posts: 73
    edited December 2010
    i haven't seen his video. i heard it's nasty too just like Keri's.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Keri been a freak since day one.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Both songs are terrible but in terms of the video, I'd say women crucified Keri Hilson because what she saying doesn't appeal to them and they're not watching the video for the same reason a man would watch it...
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Classy women in commercial/mainstream R&B are no longer present. But didn't Raheem Devaugh do a song called