So Rick Ross Has 3 Songs on Hot 97's Top Ten. You okay Fif?

2»

Comments

• gak7
    gak7 Members Posts: 406
    edited December 2010
    50 cents first album has sold more than ross's whole career....

? , if 50 stopped now, and ross continued for another 10 years, I think it'd still be the same..

i dont hate any of them, but im pretty sure 50 aint worried about ross lol..

lets put it this way..

50 destroyed and has brought a classic , even the haters can admit his first album is crazy..

when you think ross ...what do you think? " n da munnnkeey curly write another diss in 24 hours da munkeeeyyy "

when 50 destroyed him...
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited December 2010
    lol everybody else in the top ten went plat b4 except # 2 but he dont hav 3 songs like ross
    lol cuz they do exactly what I said. Make music that appeals to a much broader audience.
    gak7 wrote: »
    50 cents first album has sold more than ross's whole career....

? , if 50 stopped now, and ross continued for another 10 years, I think it'd still be the same..

i dont hate any of them, but im pretty sure 50 aint worried about ross lol..

lets put it this way..

50 destroyed and has brought a classic , even the haters can admit his first album is crazy..

when you think ross ...what do you think? " n da munnnkeey curly write another diss in 24 hours da munkeeeyyy "

when 50 destroyed him...

50 was actin like he can destroy any career at will and Ross showed him he couldnt and Ross career as elevated since the beef wit 50 while 50's is on the downfall. Bringin up the past doesnt hide the present #justsayin
  • Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    i have no clue how this dude still has a job.

1. He lied about being a drug dealer, but this was no normal lie. He Was a co. When asked about pictures proving he was a co he said someone "hacked" his picture. Really?

2. DJ kahlid( the person that put him on) went in on him.

3. 50 cent

If anyone in rap was a part of the Illuminati it would have to be this dude. It just doesn't make sense why he still is going.
  • mek
    mek Members Posts: 95
    edited December 2010
    Drgoo0285 wrote: »

1. He lied about being a drug dealer, but this was no normal lie. He Was a co. When asked about pictures proving he was a co he said someone "hacked" his picture. Really?

3. 50 cent

If anyone in rap was a part of the Illuminati it would have to be this dude. It just doesn't make sense why he still is going.

its the new age of rapping ... ? doesnt make sense to me either, but he does drop a few good lines
    i guess thats all it takes these days

really though 50 and rick ross named themselves after bigger criminals and have had people shoot through their credibility
    you could say they are more alike than what first seems to be just officer ricky being the odd one out... but nah it still doesnt make sense to me either
  • Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    mek wrote: »
    its the new age of rapping ... ? doesnt make sense to me either, but he does drop a few good lines
    i guess thats all it takes these days

really though 50 and rick ross named themselves after bigger criminals and have had people shoot through their credibility
    you could say they are more alike than what first seems to be just officer ricky being the odd one out... but nah it still doesnt make sense to me either

50 cent may have lied about the extent he was in the street, but we know he was in the street.

Ric ross was never in the street. No one has come out and said "I know Ross from my block" or anything. Dude crafts his whole image off the fact he was a real life drug dealer. Even his name is an ex drug dealer's name.

On the flipside the thing I hate is that, we have a black man getting upset, and trying to hide any evidence that he had a "respectable" job.

I mean, is this what the game has come to,Black men being ashamed of being employed?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Typical groupie response

Naw thats wishful thinking. Every movie besides GRODT (i think) has flopped. So all you doing is hoping and wishing if you think thats gonna build his music buzz

Cuz he doesnt have a white superstar rapper backing him and doesnt make music to appeal to teens and females *shrugs*

what wrong with these ? on the ic im not a 50 fan he made some good music here and there, i can careless for his comeback i just dont think ross did anything but survive , im just stating the facts
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Thats pretty good for Ross. I really didnt think we would see this a year ago.

But to be fair, 50 doesnt have an album out so its not really a fair comparison. He is #15 off that feature though which is pretty good for him since he has nothing out.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited December 2010
    Drgoo0285 wrote: »

3. 50 cent

gtfoh da highest sellin artist n HIPHOP is a WHITE LYIN RACIST REDNECK thatz really a DISGRACE 2 BLK MUSIK!
    what wrong with these ? on the ic im not a 50 fan he made some good music here and there, i can careless for his comeback i just dont think ross did anything but survive , im just stating the facts

? ! cuz all cuuuurly & da ggggay-unit did was fall da fuuk off harder than JA RULE & ross got BIGGER!